Private Classifieds listings from 2002 - Page 9 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2002, 02:58 PM   #121
New Boot

i am interested in using a md to record events. can that model plug into a soundboard? do you have the connections? thanks!
Old June 24th, 2002, 03:21 PM   #122
Major Player

Yes it can, via a mini plug.
Old June 24th, 2002, 08:04 PM   #123
Wrangler

As Justin said, yes it can. I don't have the connections, but Radio Shack does, probably for about $5.
Old June 25th, 2002, 08:42 AM   #124
Major Player

* * STILL LOOKING? * *

If your still looking for an XL1S...

I bought mine at: http://www.buydig.com

The price was excellent, no sales-tax, and delivery was in the specified time of two weeks.

The only drawback was the sales staff, trying to sell you a kitchen sink adapter for your XL1S. Quite annoying.

Know what you want, this website had the best price. The sales-tax saved me a nice chunk of change.

GOOD LUCK!
Old June 26th, 2002, 07:59 PM   #125
New Boot

SOLD!

The lens listed above has been sold.

Thanks!
Old June 27th, 2002, 12:02 PM   #126
Regular Crew

Sony DCR-VX2000 For Sale

I am selling a used Sony DCR-VX2000 MiniDV camcorder. The camera is in excellent condition, has low hours, and works flawlessly. It includes the original box, instruction manual, and all the original accessories except for the large eyecup (which I lost). Additionally, I will throw in a Studio 1 XLR adapter. Also in excellent condition. This adapter mounts on the bottom of the VX2000 and gives you two independently adjustable XLR inputs switchable between mic and line. You will be able to use professional microphones with this adapter. I will also throw in a Kenko .65x Pro Wide Angle Lens with 58mm threads. This lens increases the field of view by 35% and is a must for doing documentary or event work. I will also include a 58mm Hoya UV protector for the lens. I have had the camera for less than a year, and I have taken extremely good care of it. There are no cosmetic blemishes anywhere on the camera, and I only used Sony Premium MiniDV tapes.

I am selling the camera because I will soon be upgrading to a full size DVCPRO professional shoulder camera. This package is perfect for anyone looking to move up to a 3CCD camera that will yield professional broadcast quality video. It is perfect for film students and event videographers, and I don't expect to have any problems finding someone to buy this camera package. Don't let the opportunity pass you by. I'm in the Los Angeles area, Walnut to be exact.

I'm asking $2400 OR BEST OFFER.

I'll accept money orders, cashiers check, or PayPal (if you're verified and willing to pay the fee).

Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

Kris Carrillo
kriscarrillo@hotmail.com
Old July 1st, 2002, 10:24 AM   #127
Regular Crew

Cannon MA100 (new) for Sale

I have a Cannon MA100, only used once, have been taking a break from production and in the meantime the MA200 has come out. Thinking about upgrading. Anone want a MA100 for $200.00?
Old July 1st, 2002, 01:28 PM   #128
Tubeadguy

MA-100

Hi Al,
I can purchase a new MA-100 for $200. Would you consider $140? Just checking.

Old July 1st, 2002, 11:04 PM   #129
Regular Crew

MA100 for sale

Thanks, the MA100 is new, only used to test out against an outboard pre/mix unit. I looked around and $250 was the lowest price I could find, so I was asking $200, which includes shipping etc. Might consider $160, and buyer pays shipping. al.
Old July 2nd, 2002, 11:37 AM   #130
Tubeadguy

MA-100

Hi Al,
Thanks for the reply! Last time I checked a couple of weeks ago, Marine Park 1800.565.9850 had the MA-100 for sale at $199.99 - check it out. I too would like to purchase the MA-200 but would be willing to go $150 for your MA-100. Let me know as I plan to head out for the holiday weekend. BTW I am curious to know what mixing unit you compaired the MA-100 to, and how did it fair? Thanks for your time!
Randy

Old July 2nd, 2002, 11:20 PM   #131
Regular Crew

MA 100

Randy,
OK $150.00 will work; it yours; you can email me at "aholston@pacbell.net" for payment details, check or paypall or ?
I ran tests against sounddesigns USP Pre, using the mic pres and tape out; also recently tested it against the MA200, same sound quality. It also`did very well against the "black boxes" too and is better than the Shure portable mixers I have used (less noise).

Only thing lacking from MA100/200 is phantom power. Other test was using unit aboard the Liberty ship O'Brien during a sponsor cruise both on deck and in the engine room. I was able to get very clean audio.
The better the mic, the better the final output; aslong as your preamps are clean.

Al.
Old July 10th, 2002, 11:03 PM   #132
Regular Crew

Cannon XL-1 for sale

I'm still selling my Cannon XL-1 kit. System inlcudes camera body, 16x auto zoom lens (orig. with camera), color viewfinder & two BP-927 batteries, UV filter on lens since I purchased it. The entire system has less that 10 hours on it. The viewfinder has had the factory modification, to reduce "sunspots".

I used it for one project last year, and recently to test the MA100 against the MA200 and comparied it with the XL-1S system, to see the differences.

I could not hear any differece with the audio, both were great!,
I did like the way the MA200 balanced the camera better and I find the contol layout on the 1S eaiser to use with my disability -- so I switching to the 1S -- and selling the XL1.
I'll even throw in two new DV tapes. ALL FOR ONLY $2,400 /obo.

This is a perfect system for students. Email me at "aholston@pacbell.net" or reply here. aholston.
Old July 11th, 2002, 07:33 AM   #133
Doconomus

Al:

Got your emails. I sent you one from work this morning. Let me know if you get it! Thanks for your help bud. Do you have the MA100, and you're now switching to the MA200? And you do have the MA100, is it for sale?

-- Edit: woops, I see your post on the MA100 under the classifieds. Haha. --

Regards,

Kyle "Doc" Mitchell

Old July 11th, 2002, 10:51 AM   #134
Regular Crew

Cannon XL1 kit

Kyle "Doc" Mitchell

Yes the MA100 is gone, I emailed you on the XL kit, give me a call or return email when you get it. I'm looking for $2,400 for this kit, orig. wanted at least $2,500 -- but will take $2,400. The camera has a $150 Ziess UV filter on it and I am including two batteries (orig. came with one) both high capacity batts.
Let me know. aholston
Old July 11th, 2002, 08:47 PM   #135
Regular Crew

Canon XL1 & LCD monitor for sale or trade

Hi there,

My original post was lost when the site went down, so here's hoping the second time's the charm!

I have the following for sale:
Canon XL1 (NTSC) with:
BP-945 battery
CA-910A Battery charger
DC900 Power connector (to plug camera into the wall via the battery charger)
Canon 16x IS Zoom Lens w/Lens Hood/Lens Cap
Canon Stereo microphone
Color viewfinder
Soft carrying case

Also including a Redant LM-520 5" LCD/TFT color monitor with power supply.

The camera is clean, works perfectly and is well taken care of. The monitor is about three weeks old.

Asking $2300 (plus shipping) or I am very interested in a trade for a Sony VX2000 kit.

I accept Money Order, Cashier's Check or Paypal.

Please email me at rob@oasismedia.com with any offers to buy or trade or for any information or photos of the equipment for sale.

Thanks for looking!
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds