Private Classifieds listings from 2011 - Page 169 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2011, 12:04 PM   #2521
Major Player

CS5 i7 990x, RAID6, SSD,MPE, LOADED for CS5

Up for sale is R3, my latest CS5 machine build. Have to sell soon... $3000 USD shipped. It is HEAVY. Extremely fast. I stick with LED fans because we use 2 NLE's (CS5=blue and Vegas=red) and that way i can tell them apart (we move to sets often), plus i can tell if a fan has gone out. Also, i kinda dig the looks. I have a lot of gear i have to let go soon.

I am no longer editing, and we have a new system for Vegas as well as a second editor, so i am letting my rig go.

Willing to work on included items, but everything listed is installed in the box as of now.

Lose the ARECA 1222 with 8x Samsung 500GB 2.5" SATA II HDD's price is $500 less shipped.

Lose the GTX 460 i will take off $100

Lose the Vertex 2 SSD i will take off $120

Power and chassis...
Cooler Master HAF-932 (blue)
Apevia Aqua 700 watt PSU with 120mm exhaust fan
Scythe 24-in-one memory card reader
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Processor, RAM, MB, and GPU
Asus Rampage III Extreme (USB 3.0, SATA III, etc)
Intel i7 990X 6 core running at 4.3Ghz
24GB of Corsair Vengeance at 8-8-8-20, running at 1500Mhz
Galaxy Razor (single slot) GTX 460 1GB DDR5 (MPE hack capable/enabled)
Hard drives, RAID, and disk drives...
Marvell SATA III controller...
Pioneer BDR-206MBK 12x Blu Ray burner
OCZ Vertex 2 SSD 120GB boot/installation drive (270 MB read/write)
6x SATA II slots on Intel ICH10R TOTALLY OPEN
ARECA 1222 RAID controller 256MB RAM, 450-520MB/sec data transfer rate
8x Samsung HMJ-500U 2.5" SATA II hard drives in RAID 6 (2.7TB free)
Cooling and monitoring...
Corsair H70 with second 120MM fan on the Scythe fan controller
Scythe fan controller/temp monitor
-80mm Northbridge cooling fan at 45 degree angle
-80mm Southbridge cooling fan at 45 degree angle
Chassis includes...
-Top 200mm exhaust fan attached to Scythe fan controller
-Left side 200mm intake fan, faces NB and SB cooling fans and GPU fan
-Front lower 200mm intake fan facing all 9 HDD's
-Front 120mm intake fan below
-CPU, RAM, NB, and SB temps all displayed correctly on Scythe controller/monitor

Older pics from when it was an i7 950; i will take new ones with the guts shown on tuesday. Pic taken from an old thread i posted it in.

OPTIONAL...
LG 19" 1440x900 LCD Monitors (2) $200
Toshiba 26" 1080P/120Hz LED LCD HDTV (yes a TV as a monitor, more inputs), $200
Manhattan LCD HD089B 8.9" field monitor with battery $450
Pioneer HDJ-1000 professional 60mm driver mono/stereo headphones with 1/4" and 1/8" jack $100

Old July 18th, 2011, 07:35 AM   #2522
Regular Crew

Re: FOCUS ENHANCEMENTS FS-H200 Portable Compact Flash DTE

Recorder has been SOLD
Old July 18th, 2011, 07:36 AM   #2523
Regular Crew

Re: Selling CANON XHA1 INCLUDES Many Accessories

Camera has been SOLD.
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #2524
Regular Crew

Canon XH A1 for sale

Well, I have to upgrade cameras for this years season and am going to have to part with my XH A1. I am upgrading to an EX so this camera has to go. I have done lots of watching and research over the past 2 months to the price volatility of this camera and have come up with what I believe is a fair offer considering the package I am throwing together.

1. Canon XH A1 camcorder - gently used. Used sparingly in July - October, heavily used in November and December and pretty much is dormant Feb through June. I have probably put through 40 to 60 tapes through the camera. NEVER used as a rewind or FF or playback camera. Perfect condition, with not even visible signs of wear. Purchased from B&H. NO FLAWS whatesoever, so buy with confidence!
2. two battery packs
3. 2 chargers - one for the wall and one for the cigarette lighter
4. 10 Mini DV Sony Premium unused tapes
5. Never been used before shotgun mic (azden SGM-X - current retail $105) - leather case with it.
6. Extra large eye cup
7. 521 Controller for tripod or tree arm
8. Porta Brace Rain Cover (current retail $180)
9. All the wires, boxes, remotes, etc...that came with the camera when I bought it.
10. Extra thick zip lock type bag (I carry one in case the elements in the outside turn bad, so it was always protected. I will send one of those with you as well. These are amazingly durable!

I think that about covers the accessories. In the picture you will see a tree arm with a manfrotto head (3130 head current retail $90) and the arm is current retail $250.. This can be added to the package, but really only an outdoor wildlife videographer would want this.

I am not looking to ask for a high price then lower it, lower it and lower it. I want $2,100 for the package above. This is an extremely fair asking price for the shape this camera is in. These cameras are worth far more than this, but this is what I see them going for on ebay, out here and other forums.

You are responsible for shipping. I can give you an idea of what it would cost to ship when you tell me where you are at. I am pay pal friendly. Of course, local pick ups and viewing are also possible.

Sorry the one picture is small, I can e-mail it to you if you like. My appologies. Click this link for a larger picture.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1...D550/ry%3D400/
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-camera.jpg  
Attached Images

Old July 18th, 2011, 08:28 AM   #2525
Major Player

Re: Macbook Air (11.6 inch) 4GB Ram 128GB SSD

$975 Paypal gift shipped.
Old July 18th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #2526
Regular Crew

Sony Clearance Sale

Lots of good old Sony equipment for sale if anyone is interested.
I have the following equipment that I have owned since new for sale as it is no longer used in our business. Everything is in perfect working order, would like to see someone get some use out of it instead of sitting on our shelves in the office.
For sale:
*Sony DCR-VX2100 Camcorder
*Sony TRV-900 Camcorder
*Sony DSR-11 VTR Deck
10 Brand new Sony Mini DV tapes
$1800.00 for all of it, plus shipping via UPS.
I have used these for our wedding video business over the past 7 years with out any issues with any of the equipment. We only used Sony Mini DV tapes for all of the cameras and we used the DSR-11 to transfer all of the footage, the cameras were used to capture only.
Not sure if anyone is interested in any of this equipment, but if you are, let me know and I can send pictures of any item or more information if needed.

Last edited by Scott Frick; July 18th, 2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: added pricing information
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:17 AM   #2527
Regular Crew

BeachTek DXA-SLR Mixer

I am selling a BeachTek DXA-SLR mixer. I purchased it from B&H brand new earlier this year and have used it on one shoot. The device is in perfect working condition and comes with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm Output Cable, a 3.5mm to 2.5mm Output Cable, a AV Cable, the manual, and a custom hard case with foam insert.

I also have the original box the mixer came in if you would like that as well.

Asking $300.

If you have any questions about the device, or if you would like other pictures, please let me know.

Here is a link to the the B&H page of it. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/674344-REG/Beachtek_DXA_SLR_DXA_SLR_Active_Audio_Adapter.html
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:41 AM   #2528
Regular Crew

I am looking for a teleprompter that attaches to a tripod

I'm trying to create an Interretron setup and want to attach a teleprompter to the tripod to put it in front of the camera. Anyone have one they are looking to sell?
Old July 18th, 2011, 10:50 AM   #2529
Regular Crew

I am looking for a SmallHD DP6 or a TVLogic VFM-056W monitor

I am looking for a SmallHD DP6-SLR — 5.6" Field Monitor or a TVLogic VFM-056W.
Old July 18th, 2011, 11:18 AM   #2530
Inner Circle

Re: Sony Clearance Sale

Scott,
I think if you posted some kind of prices for the gear it would make it easier to sell. I actually know of a couple of people that might be interested in all of it.
The VX2100, TRV900 and the DSR11.
Thanks
Old July 18th, 2011, 11:32 AM   #2531
Regular Crew

Re: Tokina 50-135mm f2.8 Lens, Canon mount

I am also looking for the following lenses:

Canon EF 35mm f2.0
Canon EF 50mm f1.8
Canon EF 85mm f1.8

If you have these lenses and are also interested in the Tokina, we can work something out (I realize the Tokina alone won't have the value of these three lenses combined, so I'm fine with paying a little extra).

Last edited by Edward Mendoza; July 18th, 2011 at 12:26 PM.
Old July 18th, 2011, 11:46 AM   #2532
Trustee

Brevis Cinefuse elements, shoulder mount, monster grips

Hi, I'm clearing out some items:

- Brand new, never opened or used Brevis Cinefuse elements: CFX, CF1 (I have 2 CF1 elements). $50 each.
http://www.cinevate.com/catalog/prod...products_id=46

- Brand new, DSLR or Camera Core Shoulder Mount - allows you to shoulder mount a set of rails or DSLR rig. Comes with universal rail block to mount to any 15mm set of rods, foam pad, velcro, (everything you see in photo in link below). $425
http://www.cinevate.com/catalog/prod...roducts_id=226

- Brand new Proteus "Monstor Grip" Handles - I have two for sale. Comes with mount to 15mm rail and handle, (everything you see in photo in link below). $85 each.
http://www.cinevate.com/catalog/prod...roducts_id=271

I'm located in Toronto area - will ship anywhere in the world.

Cheers,
Old July 18th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #2533
Trustee

Selling my Canon XLH1 and accessories

I'm selling my wonderfull, trusty Canon XLH1, which I bought a few years back from Marty Hudzik, right on this forum. The camera is in excellent working condition. About a year or so ago, I had service done by the local Canon service center in Miami. They replaced the tape transport and did a head cleaning, etc.

I have several extras which I really would like to sell with the camera. I'll price the camera itself, including certain pieces I will include, and the other pieces with seperate prices.

1- Canon XLH1 with all accessories when new, except for the hd component cable ($49 from Canon.The original battery went dead, and I will include a new impact replacement. The stock lens has always had a uv filter, and I'll include a polarizer. I'll also include the Anton Bauer gold mount (for dionic 90 batteries or chinese replacements), and a manfrotto bracket that fits behind the gold mount. The manfrotto would be good for a hard drive, nano flash, etc. Price is $2775 plus shipping.

2- The fantastic Canon 6x HD video zoom lens with a 77mm uv filter since new. I don't think I've had this incredible lens off the H1 for a couple of years, since I also had an A1 for regular tele zooming. I can't say enough about this lens, especially in tight spaces, for run and gun interviews and for small room interiors.
It comes with the Canon custom canvas black fittted case. Price is $975 plus shipping.

3- I also bought, but hardly used , the pro Canon monochrome viewfinder. I think it's called the fu 1000. This is a pro viewfinder made for Canon by ikegami (so i'm told). It's fantastic if you're doing anything that requires serious focus, like using a 35mm adapter. I used it always when I shot with my Ltus extreme adapter. While this viewfinder was very expensive new, I'll sell it for $250

4-Data video dn 60 compact flash recporder. I bought 2 of these from BH at 539 each 5 months ago, and only used them for 1 project. Price $275 for 1.

5- Century optics pro hd fisheye lens. This is a bayonet adapter for the H1 or A. It's $535 new. I bought it here for $300 and only used it twice. $200

If you buy the camera and the wide angle lens, I'll include the Century optics fishey for free.

If you buy everything, I'll include the fisheye and your choice of the viewfinder or dn 60 for free.

If you have any questions feel free to email or call me.
Thanks
Bruce Yarock
yarock at a o l d o t c o m
954-6 1 0 4 3 2 5

Last edited by Bruce S. Yarock; July 18th, 2011 at 01:04 PM. Reason: number mistake
Old July 18th, 2011, 03:45 PM   #2534
Regular Crew

HI Don,
I added pricing information, thanks for the tip.
Scott
Old July 18th, 2011, 04:00 PM   #2535
Inner Circle

I'll talk to my friends and see if they want to move ahead with any of the gear.
If so, I'll email you.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds