Private Classifieds listings from 2011 - Page 175 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2011, 12:02 AM   #2611
New Boot

Re: Steadicam Merlin

Shoot me an email back and I will get confirmed postage prices for you based on your location and we can go from there. I really do want to move it on; my Sony NX5 is too heavy for the Merlin and it's literally just gathering dust completely unused! Cheers
Old July 25th, 2011, 01:17 AM   #2612
Regular Crew

Re: Rode NTG3 / Blimp / Boompole bundle $800

Sale pending on mic
Old July 25th, 2011, 06:48 AM   #2613
Major Player

Re: Macbook Air (11.6 inch) 4GB Ram 128GB SSD

$850 Paypal gift shipped.
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:34 AM   #2614
Regular Crew

SOLD: Re: Macbook Pro 17" + FCP2

The Macbook Pro already SOLD.
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:39 AM   #2615
New Boot

EX1 kit for sale - camera, mic, etc. $7000

Hi, I'm selling my entire EX1 package. The camera has 350 hours currently. Here's a quick breakdown of what I have and why, the couple modifications I have made, with more details on the components below. You can record 4 1/2 hours with the S x S cards, at the highest quality setting, plus there are the two MxR SDHC adaptors if you wanted to go that route. I replaced the shoemount it comes with for a shotgun mic with a more flexible one. The shockmount system and shotgun mic work quite well. The shoulder brace helps a bit with handheld, and the tripod plate holder is supposedly sturdier, but the real plus with that modification is the two hot shoe mounts on the wings. The bag fits the camera and a few extra things nicely. You can pack everything on this list in there plus a few more things. The hoodman loupe is helpful in bright sun.

Everything works great and the the EX1 is an excellent camera. The value of all this stuff new is about $10,000. I did tons of research about buying all this stuff, and I'm happy with everything, so you'll save yourself that time if this is more or less the system you're looking for. Usually the camera comes with the 8 GB card and one BP-U30 battery, but I've listed those separately. Email with any questions. I'm asking $7000 for everything. The pics should give a better idea of the shockmount system and the extra hotshoes. And I'll throw in Doug Jensen's excellent DVD about the camera - Vortex Media Book/DVD: EX1 Field Guide & Training BLDEX1 B&H.

I'm in Austin, Texas. Buyer pays shipping if not in the Austin area. (If you're within a few hours drive we can meet up too) Email me with any questions!

Sony PMW EX1 camcorder - 329 hours - Sony : PMW-EX1 (PMWEX1) : Product Overview : Other
2 x Sony SBP-32 32GB SxS PRO Memory Card - Sony SBP-32 32GB SxS PRO Memory Card SBP32 B&H Photo Video
Sony SVP-8 8GB SxS PRO Memory Card - Sony SBP-8 8GB SxS PRO Memory Card SBP-8 B&H Photo Video
Rode NTG-1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone - Rode NTG-1 Condenser Shotgun Microphone NTG-1 B&H Photo Video
PortaBrace Bag - Blue - 19x10x11"
Hoodman EX1 Kit Pro - Hoodman EX1 Kit Pro HEXKP B&H Photo Video
Westside AV Small shoulder brace System (plus wing with two shoe mounts) - EX1 Tripod plate
DM-Accessories - EX1-FLAT - Shoe Mount for Sony EX1 & EX3 Camcorders - DM-Accessories — EX-FLAT - Shoe Mounts for Sony EX1 & EX3 Camcorders
Norbert Camera Camera Shoemounting Shock Mount for Sanken CS-1 - Norbert Camera Camera Shoemounting Shock Mount K-CAM-SSM B&H
Rycote Standard Hole Softie Windscreen - Rycote Standard Hole Softie Windscreen with 19 - 22mm 034342 B&H
Audio-Technica AT8314 Premium Microphone Cable - 1.5'- Audio-Technica AT8314 Premium Microphone Cable - 1.5' ASP00127
2 X Sony BP-U30 Lithium Ion battery - Sony BP-U30 Lithium-Ion Battery BP-U30 B&H Photo Video
Sony BP-U60 Lithium Ion battery - Sony BP-U60 Lithium-Ion Battery BP-U60 B&H Photo Video
Sony BC-U1 Battery Charger - Sony BC-U1 Battery Charger BC-U1 B&H Photo Video
2 x MxR SDHC adaptor - MxR Expresscard Reader & Case (I have an earlier version than this one)
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:41 AM   #2616
Inner Circle

Re: Tamron 28-75mm F/2.8 LD XR Di SP Macro - Canon

I use this lens on the Panasonic GH2 and can vouch for it. At this price used, it is a steal, and wish I had found it instead of buying it new. I couldn't live without if for weddings. F/2.0 would be better, but the equivilent zoom at F/2.0 costs $2500.
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #2617
Regular Crew

i am looking for a Comer 1800

I am looking for a Comer 1800 on-camera light
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:26 AM   #2618
Major Player

Sony ECM-44B Lav - like new.

SOLD!

Thanks James

Last edited by Mike Meyerson; July 26th, 2011 at 10:20 AM.
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:29 AM   #2619
Major Player

Azden SGM-1x shotgun mic

Azden SGM-1X - Super-Cardioid Shotgun Condenser Microphone....in "like new" condition...used sparingly over the last year. Includes mic, windscreen & case. NOTE: I can't find the original "shockmount" for it...so that's not included, unless it does turn up.

I'd like to get $85 including shipping/paypal. (Sells for $150 at B & H)

Some details....The SGM-1X is a supercardioid shotgun microphone which features an 11.8" barrel with low impedance and XLR output. It's low self noise (of -65db), wide bandwidth, switchable low-cut and integrated shockmount make this mike an excellent value. 1 "AAA" battery gives you approximately 800 of operation time, so you can get the job done without the worry of additional power supplies (no phantom power).

Last edited by Mike Meyerson; July 25th, 2011 at 01:12 PM.
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:43 AM   #2620
Regular Crew

mic sold, sale on package pending
Old July 25th, 2011, 12:01 PM   #2621
Regular Crew

package sold, thanks!
Old July 25th, 2011, 12:15 PM   #2622
Wrangler

Re: Canon XHA1 package, Sony EX3, other parts

EX3 sold. A1 still available.

Asking $1750 OBO. Serious offers only please.
Old July 25th, 2011, 01:41 PM   #2623
Wrangler

Re: EX1 kit for sale - camera, mic, etc. $7000

You should really split off all the audio gear and sell it seperatly. Will be tricky to find someone who wants to pony up $7k for an EX1 with a specific audio setup included.
Old July 25th, 2011, 02:37 PM   #2624
Major Player

Century +2.0 Achro Diopter Lens attachment / 72mm

Century +2.0 Achro Diopter Lens attachment / 72mm (century part #OAD-7220-00)

Excellent condition....It's basically a "macro-zoom" attachment for video cameras w/ 72mm threads (like the canon XL series....and others).

Selling for $220 including shipping/paypal. (Sells for $320 @ B&H).

More detailed description...

Century's advanced two-element Achromatic Diopters turn your video lens into a true macro zoom. Also known as Macro Zoom Attachments, they provide video zoom lenses with more close-up range and magnification, while maintaining full zoom capabilities - without compromising image quality. They are also designed to maintain a flat field and edge-to-edge sharpness without chromatic aberration or image degradation.

They provide dramatically shorter MOD (Minimum Object Distance). This is essential whenever it is necessary to focus tightly on a small subject with a long lens - in tabletop, miniature and flat field videography. For example, add a +2.6 diopter to a 14x lens with an MOD of 40", and bring it down to 10", filling the frame with a subject as small as 3/4" across.

Reduced working distance also offers a wide range of shooting possibilities. Exceptionally crisp videography of small objects like jewelry or computer chips is now possible. A variety of industrial applications are also made simpler, including remote, high-magnification visual inspection of hard-to-reach objects and manufacturing processes.

Common single element diopters permit focusing at close camera-to-subject distances, only at the expense of image clarity. Instead, Centurys Diopters feature two highly corrected glass elements for edge-to-edge sharpness, thus minimizing chromatic aberration and distortion.
Old July 25th, 2011, 03:44 PM   #2625
Major Player

Price reduced!!!

$300 clams for both!

get some... I'll pay shipping you cover paypal.

Greg C
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds