Private Classifieds listings from 2011 - Page 226 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2011, 10:18 AM   #3376
Regular Crew

Re: Canon Vixia HG21

Jordan,

I passed this along to a friend who's looking. Maybe he'll hit you up.
Old September 27th, 2011, 11:07 AM   #3377
Major Player

Panasonic GH2 / 14-42mm Mega O.I.S. Lens Kit + Extra Genuine Panasonic Battery

I'm selling a like new Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Camera w/ 14-42mm lens kit. Kit comes with all of the original packaging and accessories. I'm also throwing in an extra genuine Panasonic DMW-BLC12 battery (this will give you a total of 2 batteries).

The camera is like new and has not been used much at all. There has been less than 100 still photos taken with it, and I have never shot any video with it. Most of the accesories have never been opened. The buyer will not be disappointed!

This sale includes:
Panasonic DMC-GH2 Digital Camera
Lumix G Vario 14-42mm F/3.5-5.6 Lens
(2) Panasonic DMW-BLC12 Batteries
Front Lens Cap
Rear Lens Cap
Lens Hood
Lens Storage Bag
Battery Charger
Body Cap
AV Cable
USB Connection Cable
Shoulder Strap
Stylus Pen
CD-ROM
Owners Manual

I would like to get $849.00 for the entire package. Price already includes shipping and paypal within the United States.

If interested, please email me at: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Old September 27th, 2011, 11:44 AM   #3378
Regular Crew

Re: Canon 5D Mark II Package (kit lens, Think Tank bag, etc)

Wow, great deal for the camera and lens alone. Wish I could...
Old September 27th, 2011, 11:51 AM   #3379
Trustee

Re: Canon XF300 - as new

Andy,

Your asking price is way too high for a used camera. I just bought it new for € 4650. Your camera is more than 6 month old. I could try to offer it to a friend for a price of < € 4000 but even that is pretty steep IMO. I think a realistic price would be more in the range of ... (contact me by PM).
Old September 27th, 2011, 12:07 PM   #3380
Inner Circle

Andy, I thought the same thing but didn't want to say anthing at first, I figured at some point you would realize what was happening.

It was commonly going for 4980 in the UK when I looked in up. My opinion 4K would be giving it away, it is an in-demand camera and on backorder in the U.S., if not in the U.K.

I would suggest starting at 4600, but that's just my opinion. If i Harm is right, and if the camera is easy to find for 4650 as he says, then maybe 4300, but not 4000.

4800 will not happen, for sure.
Old September 27th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #3381
Regular Crew

Production & post production gear

Due to facility downsizing I am selling a bunch of production and post production gear. Everything is located in NW Portland, and it all works, looks, performs etc. as described. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to come have a look and/or purchase. Prefer local pickup, will ship at cost (not included in prices.) My shipping zipcode is 97209.

NOTE: IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE - NO NEED TO WRITE 1ST AND ASK!

MEDEA VIDEORAID RT3 5/800 $50
SONY PVM-1444Q 20” STUDIO MONITOR $80
SONY PVM-20M4U 20” STUDIO MONITOR $160
SONY PVM-9L2 9” FIELD MONITOR W/ PORTABRACE $220
SONY PVW-2800 BETACAM SP STUDIO EDITING DECK $650
SONY SVO-1610 HQ VHS DECK (x2) $20/each
TEKTRONIX WFM300A COMPONENT WAVEFORM MONITOR $160

MEDEA VIDEORAID RT3 5/800 $50
Up for sale is a Medea Videoraid RT3 5/800GB raid that will support at least one layer of uncompressed SD or HD video – up to 140MB/sec. of sustained access. These Medea (now Avid) raids are known for their incredible reliability, and feature x5 drives with a single Ultra320 SCSI LVD interface, and of course the ability to daisy chain multiple units together.

Includes one SCSI terminator and an AC power cord. I purchased this new some years ago – IIRC it was about $2,800 new, now for a measly $50 it can be yours.

SONY PVM-1444Q 20” STUDIO MONITOR $80
Here is a SONY PVM-1944Q SD studio video monitor in excellent operational and physical condition. I am the original owner, and just do not have the need for this monitor anymore. It accepts composite and component inputs, displays 4:3 only, underscan, and is multi-standard (NTSC/PAL/SECAM). You can find more info about this model online.

Includes the original Operating Instructions manual.

IIRC this was about $2,500 new, now yours for only $80.

SONY PVM-20M4U 20” STUDIO MONITOR $160
Here is SONY PVM-20M4U high resolution video monitor in excellent operational and physical condition. This is an 600+ line monitor, stable and excellent for critical monitoring such as for color correction, etc. It accepts composite and component inputs, displays in either 16:9 or 4:3, underscan, and is multi-standard (NTSC/PAL/SECAM). It does not have the optional SDI input. You can find more info about this model online.

Includes AC power cord – I do not have the Owners Manual for this, though it is readily found online.

Original cost on these puppies was over $3,000, now for only $160. A great pairing with the Tektronix WFM300A for precise studio monitoring.

SONY PVM-9L2 9” FIELD MONITOR W/ PORTABRACE CASE $220

This is an excellent high resolution SD field monitor, in like-new condition. Can be run from batteries or AC/DC. Accepts Y/C and composite inputs, displays 16:9 or 4:3, and has underscan, etc. – just what you need for professional monitoring on location. I simply do not need it for my production needs.

With the like-new PortaBrace case, this was about $1,100 – now yours for only $220.

SONY PVW-2800 BETACAM SP STUDIO EDITING DECK $650

I am the 1st and only owner of this deck. It is in excellent physical and operational condition. Includes rack mount kit and original Owners Manual. Never left the studio, still eons of life left in it – I simply do not need it anymore.

New price was $15,000 (gulp), now yours for only $650.

SONY SVO-1610 HQ VHS DECK (x2) $20/each

I am the 1st and only owner for these fine VHS decks. Zillions of hours of life left in them, and they are both in excellent operational and physical condition.
Might even have an Owners Manual still hanging around. Will throw in x10 VHS blank tapes to get you dubbing pronto.

New these were about $300, now for the embarrassing amount of only $20/each.

TEKTRONIX WFM300A COMPONENT/COMPOSITE WAVEFORM MONITOR $160

Any editor worth his or her technical salt needs to have one of these hooked up to their control monitor. This was used in a 2nd edit suite here that is no longer needed, so take advantage!

Includes AC power cord. There is plenty of info available online for operational features, etc.

These sold new for just under $3,000, and can now be yours for only $160.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-sony_pvm_20m4u_1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-sony_pvm_20m4u_2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-wfm300_1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-wfm300_2.jpg  

Old September 27th, 2011, 02:52 PM   #3382
Regular Crew

Re: Panasonic GH2 / 14-42mm Mega O.I.S. Lens Kit + Extra Genuine Panasonic Battery

Email sent.
Old September 27th, 2011, 03:32 PM   #3383
Major Player

Re: Panasonic GH2 / 14-42mm Mega O.I.S. Lens Kit + Extra Genuine Panasonic Battery

The GH2 Camera Kit has been sold. Thanks!
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:04 PM   #3384
Trustee

Notice the currency: € versus £.

I bought it two weeks ago for 4650 at a well known (but not sponsor) company and that is why I can't mention the name. Due to the large exchange rate fluctuations currently the price increased to 4980 like Jeff mentioned, but still in and not £. I think that you are overreaching with a price anywhere over € 4000, but that is my personal opinion. £ 4800 is really too much IMO.

I do have one party that may be interested for a more attractive price than the one you are asking now, but I suggest we discuss that by PM or normal mail, not on this forum.
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #3385
Tourist

Tascam Dr-1

7 months old, hardly used as i have a H1. comes with box, case, manual. Does not come with the 2gb card.

I can also include a 1/4" 2x mono to stereo adapter.

$130 shipped Open to offers
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-dr1.jpg  

Last edited by Charles Helaine; September 27th, 2011 at 09:31 PM.
Old September 27th, 2011, 07:51 PM   #3386
Major Player

I am basing my price on UK prices and I understand that the price is usually different in the EU.

This is where I bought it from xf300 - Jigsaw Systems Ltd
They are asking £5746 inc VAT

CVP are asking £5398 inc VAT Canon XF300 (XF-300) HD Camcorder - MPEG-2, 50Mbps, 4:2:2 codec, L-series lens, 3 Full HD CMOS sensors

These are two well know and respected suppliers and those two prices reflect the range of prices in the UK currently.

My price of around £700 off the new price is about along the same guideline ratio over here for selling high value DSLR camera and one I used when I had to sell my Canon 1DmkIV a few months ago.

The other thing I am basing my price on is the fact that although I have had the camera for around 6 months it certainly hasn't had 6 months of use. It's had around an hour at the max I would estimate so is in 99.9% the same condition it was when I first opened the box.

I'm not saying any of you are wrong with your estimates I am just trying to show how I came about the price I am asking.
Old September 27th, 2011, 08:01 PM   #3387
Regular Crew

Panasonic HMC150s (local pickup only) + a lot of other gear (shipping available)

My small wedding videography business (RPS Films - Michigan wedding videographer serving Grand Rapids, Lansing, etc.) is upgrading some equipment, so we have the following items for sale (Craigslist link: Panasonic HMC150 camcorders, professional video equipment). Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to see other images. I accept cash and PayPal payments only.

Panasonic HMC150 camcorder ($2,300 - Local pickup only in Cedar Springs, Michigan):
Info: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Camcorder.htmlThe camera is in pristine condition without marks or scratches on the body or lens. One of the XLR caps is missing. The display shows only 35 hours of use. This package includes:
• Panasonic HMC150 camcorder (35 hours)
• Lens caps
• Hoodman H400 LCD shade
• Micover windscreen
• Remote control
• OEM Panasonic battery
• Aftermarket extended battery
• Battery charger and cord
• AC adapter
• Shoulder strap
• RGB component cable
• 2 -- Ferrite core suppressors

Panasonic HMC150 camcorder ($2,150 - Local pickup only in Cedar Springs, Michigan):
The camera is also pristine condition without marks or scratches on the body or lens. I'm selling it for less than the other camera, because it has 69 hours of use. This package includes:
• Panasonic HMC150 camcorder (69 hours)
• Lens caps
• Hoodman H400 LCD shade
• Remote control
• OEM Panasonic battery
• Aftermarket extended battery
• Battery charger and cord
• Wall charger
• AC adapter
• Shoulder strap
• RGB component cable
• 2 -- Ferrite core suppressors

DVTEC MultiRigPro, belt support, and tripod adapter ($350 + $20 shipping / free local pick up):
Info: Support systems for DSLR/ DV/ HDV/ Camcoders
This configurable shoulder rig includes allows you to easily hold the camera for long periods of time without fatigue. This package includes:
• DVTECH MultiRigPro
• Padded belt
• Holster
• Spring-loaded support rod
• Quick release tripod bracket
• Accessory plate
• Allen wrench

Barry Green's HMC150 Book ($30 + $5 shipping / free local pick up):
Info: http://www.amazon.com/HMC150-Book-Ba.../dp/B002LL3VEIA great manual that will help you learn about the HMC150's features. It includes a CD of custom color settings.

Comer CM-LBPS1800 LED light ($275 + $15 shipping / free local pick up):
Info: L.A. Color Online | Photo/Video Gear Products
This bright LED light can run for a very long time on its battery. Inexpensive chargers are available on eBay. This package includes:
• Comer CM-LBPS 1800 LED light
• Sony NP-5970 battery
• Power adapter

Comer CM-LBPS900 LED light ($150 + $15 shipping / free local pick up):
This is a great LED light that works perfectly on a smaller camera. This package includes:
• Comer CM-LBPS900 LED light
• Power adapter
• Desk stand
• Instruction booklet

Last edited by Rob Patin; September 28th, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
Old September 28th, 2011, 01:22 AM   #3388
New Boot

Sony F3 Package w/ 40 hours

Hey guys,
I'm selling a Sony F3 with less than 40 hours. Barely used for some corporate work. The package includes the following...

Sony PMW-F3K S35 XDCAM EX Compact
Sony 35mm T2.0 PL Prime
Sony 50mm T2.0 PL Prime
Sony 85mm T2.0 PL Prime
(3) Sony BP-U60 Batteries with charger
(2) 16GB SxS Cards
(2) 8GB SxS Cards
(3) MxR Adapters with 16GB SDHC (class 10) cards

The total value of this package is approximately $22,500 USD.

I'm willing to sell if for $19,000 USD with shipping and payment to be discussed directly.

Please DM with any questions,
Joseph Stunzi
Old September 28th, 2011, 06:58 AM   #3389
Major Player

Re: For Sale: Sony DSR 570 Kit DVCAM PAL (4:3 to 16:9 Switchable)

Price dropped to:
$5500
:(
Old September 28th, 2011, 07:02 AM   #3390
Major Player

Re: For Sale: Sony DSR 570 Kit DVCAM PAL (4:3 to 16:9 Switchable)

Please take note:

This ad is for the DSR 570 camera kit!!!

Price dropped to:
$ $5500
:(

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds