Private Classifieds listings from 2011 - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 4th, 2011, 07:37 AM   #31
Major Player

Fujinon XS17x5.5BRM 1/2" HD-lens

I would like to step up to a 2/3" camera so this lens is now for sale:

A Fujinon XS17x5.5BRM 1/2" HD-lens. This is a professional HD-videolens voor 1/2" Sony schoudermount camcorders like the PDW-F330, PDW-F350, PDW-F335, PDW-F355 and the new XDCAM-EX schoudercam PMW-320. The lens is in an extremely good condition, both the glass and cosmetics. It still sells for over € 6500 ex-VAT new, I'm only looking for less than half of that.

I would be able to sell the lens to professional buyers from outside the Netherlands but inside the EU ex-VAT if they can provide a valid VAT-number.Payment via IBAN/Swift or cash at pickup, I don't use paypal. Due to the value of this lens, local pickup is preferred. I'm also willing to take is to nearby airports to show it to seriously interested persons.

Images below, Looking for € 3000 ex-VAT

Old January 4th, 2011, 09:16 AM   #32
Regular Crew

bump... anyone interested?
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:20 AM   #33
Regular Crew

Coolights Softbox Kit (CL-SFT1)

I'm in need of a decent softbox solution for a bit of spec work. Before I buy the softbox new, I was wondering if anyone had one they wanted to get rid of. The kelvin temp of the bulb doesn't matter - I'm going to end up getting the other bulb anyways.

PM if you got a kit that you want to get rid of. Verified paypal & bought many things from here.

Thanks!
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:49 AM   #34
Regular Crew

Bump de bump de bump
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:51 AM   #35
Major Player

Bump, XHa1s/Focus enhancements FS CF Pro
Old January 4th, 2011, 10:03 AM   #36
Trustee

message sent. please contact me.
Old January 4th, 2011, 10:26 AM   #37
Regular Crew

bump. Email me at mark (at) sunporchmedia.com
Old January 4th, 2011, 12:20 PM   #38
Regular Crew

Steadicam Merlin and Zoom H1

Looking to complete my wish list this year! Before heading to ebay, is anyone selling these two things?

Steadicam Merlin for my 7D
and at least one Zoom H1

They need to be in good working order
Willing to pay paylpay costs, please include shipping and final cost.
Please email offer to idovideos (at gmail.com)
Thanks!!
Old January 4th, 2011, 02:53 PM   #39
Major Player

Sony Cinescore Theme Packs or Themes.

Looking for themepacks for Sony's discontinued Cinescore software. I don't like many of the other solutions out there and would really like to broaden my library. Anyone ready to let go of their old software?
Old January 4th, 2011, 03:03 PM   #40
Regular Crew

For Sale- FocusEnhancements FS-H200 Recorder

A like-new FS-200 video recorder with 3- 32Gig Sandisk Extreme CF cards. The recorder new with cards costs $1,400, the unit is $800 new, and the cards are
$600 new (for all 3). I used this on my JVC GY HD-110, but now I recently bought a Panasonic HPX-370, which uses P2 cards.
The FS-200 comes with a mounting bracket and battery (which I never used. I used the powertap on my camera to supply power to the unit.
It also comes with an instruction manual and additional FireWire cable (along with the original FW and USB cables).

This unit worked flawlessly for me, recording to QuickTime files (it can also record M2T files) that could be edited immediately, no capture delay, as with tape.
Free shipping anywhere in the U.S. I won't sell this internationally. Here's some more information about the recorder (from B&H):

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/680953-REG/Focus_Enhancements_ASYF_1459_01LF_FS_H200_Portable_Compact_Flash.html
The Focus Enhancements FS-H200 is a portable direct-to-edit recorder that captures SD and HD video to Compact Flash cards. The recorder supports both DV and native HDV acquisition in a variety of resolutions and has the ability to record over 2.5 hours of footage to a 32GB card. By simply swapping in a fresh card when one is full, users can shoot the whole day without having to offload. Just shoot, connect, and edit--no more tape to log and capture, your clips are ready when you are!

Solid State Acquisition to Editing in One Step
By recording to solid state Compact Flash cards, the Focus FS-H200 can be used in extreme conditions, including high-shock and high-altitude environments. Once a recording is completed, the Compact Flash card can be removed from the unit and inserted into a memory card adapter for quick computer access or remain in the FS-H200 and mount to computer via USB. DTE Technology ensures that your footage is ready to edit instantly--no capturing, file transfer, or file conversion is required.

The Direct To Edit Advantage
With the FS-H200, you will go from acquisition to editing with unparalleled speed, efficiency, and reliability. By combining DTE Technology, reliable solid state recording and advanced caching, the FS-H200 ensures that you never miss an important shot or lose critical footage.

Industry Standard File Format Support
The Focus FS-H200 brings the most popular DTE file formats to solid state recording. When used with 25Mbps HDV cameras, the FS-H200 supports QuickTime 1080/60i and 720/30p recording for Final Cut Pro use as well as M2T 720p/1080i recording for use in a number of different applications from Adobe, Avid and Grass Valley (Canopus).

Removable Compact Flash Slot
The FS-H200 features a CF card slot on its side for insertion of standard Type 1, UDMA, 266x minimum Compact Flash Cards (16GB min.). Compact Flash cards feature a fast interface and very high capacities (currently up to 64GB) at low cost. The FS-H200 also features a captive protective cover for the CF card slot to protect and secure your media. Buy as many CF cards as required (Focus qualified CF cards).

Native QuickTime HDV Support
With the FS-H200, you can record 1080/60i or 720/30p clips as native QuickTime HDV. The FS-H200 extracts and decodes the audio from the incoming HDV stream, combines it with the video stream, and wraps it as a QuickTime HDV file. When recording is complete, your QuickTime HDV file can be imported directly into Final Cut Pro--no capture or conversion is required.

Transform Workflow with Industry Standard Removable Media
The FS-H200 allows you to go straight from shooting to editing by recording video in the NLE-compatible file format of your choice. Enhancing workflow one step further, once a recording is complete, the FS-H200 allows you to remove the Compact Flash card and mount it to your computer using a standard CF compatible memory card reader. By doing this, you are free to insert another CF card into your FS-H200 and continue shooting while your previous card is being used for editing or archive ingest. If a CF compatible memory card reader is not available, simply leave the CF card in the FS-H200 and mount the unit to a computer via USB2.0 using the available HDD mode.
Old January 4th, 2011, 03:23 PM   #41
Inner Circle

WTB: Sennheiser MKH-416

I am looking for a used Sennheiser MKH-416.

Also a Carbon Boom Pole with internal wire.
Old January 4th, 2011, 04:43 PM   #42
Regular Crew

FS: DVCAM PDVM-40N Tapes box of 10

For Sale;

Brand new box of Sony DVCAM tapes (10 tapes)

Sony PDVM-40N

$100.00 obo

plus $17.50 shipped in north america

paypal accepted

please pm or email directly thankyou
Old January 4th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #43
Tourist

Fs-cf

If you still have the FS-CF how much would you sell it for??
Old January 4th, 2011, 07:56 PM   #44
Regular Crew

Still Available...
Old January 4th, 2011, 08:50 PM   #45
Regular Crew

Mint Canon 40D

I have mint canon 40D with screen and lcd protector on both sides, it has about 6.5K Actuations. Reason for selling: I no longer use it after upgrading to a 7D, Selling it for $620

or for people in HOUSTON are/unless you are going to be in HOUSTON soon...i prefer Face to Face trading with Canon 17-55 2.8 zoom lens, Canon 24-70mmL or a 24mmL + Cash from my End, or a canon 7d Battery grip + Plus Cash on your end.

Let me know what you have,

Contact Through PM

Thanks,
SZB.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2011-canon40d1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-canon40d2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-canon40d3.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-canon40d4.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-canon40d5.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2011-canon40d6.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2011-canon40d7.jpg  
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds