DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2011 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/468858-private-classifieds-listings-2011-a.html)

Paul Cronin January 11th, 2011 04:46 PM

Rode NTG-3, XLR Cable

4 Attachment(s)
Rode NTG-3 in excellent condition, w/50' XLR cable, Rycote Softie. Note the Rycote Softie is 1" short so I use a foam mic cover for the last 1" (see pictures)..

This mic has lived on my camera inside the Rycote Softie for the last year. Always worked perfectly never had a single problem great mic on the camera and excellent on a boom pole outside.

Mic is in its Alum shipping tube in its bag.

$475 you pay insured shipping and I cover paypal fee.

David Carter January 12th, 2011 05:10 AM

SOLD
Thread Closed

David Carter January 12th, 2011 05:13 AM

Still looking. I may also consider an optex adapter. Thanks

Gabor Heeres January 12th, 2011 09:51 AM

This camcorder is in fact sold now. It's pending the buyers payment, then it will be picked up by a local buyer. For the interested: we finished the deal at the 4500 euros I was looking for so I'm happy. Today I immediately also ordered a PMW-350 as my new main camera, looking out to it!

This 1/2" lens is still for sale:

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-...2-hd-lens.html

Derek Grimes January 12th, 2011 10:09 AM

PM'd regarding you offer

Derek Grimes January 12th, 2011 10:10 AM

Please send pics to the email in my profile

Mary Angelini January 12th, 2011 10:49 AM

Just to clear things up... I'm looking to buy a Merlin and H1. If you have one you want to let go of, please PM me :)

Ed Dooley January 12th, 2011 12:21 PM

FocusEnhancements FS-H200 w/3 32gig CF cards $750

A like-new FS-200 video recorder with 3- 32Gig Sandisk Extreme CF cards. The recorder new with cards costs $1,400, the unit is $800 new, and the cards are
$600 new (for all 3). I used this on my JVC GY HD-110, but now I recently bought a Panasonic HPX-370, which uses P2 cards.
The FS-200 comes with a mounting bracket and battery (which I never used. I used the powertap on my camera to supply power to the unit.
It also comes with an instruction manual and additional FireWire cable (along with the original FW and USB cables).

This unit worked flawlessly for me, recording to QuickTime files (it can also record M2T files) that could be edited immediately, no capture delay, as with tape.
Free shipping anywhere in the U.S. I won't sell this internationally. Here's some more information about the recorder (from B&H):

Focus Enhancements FS-H200 Portable Compact ASYF-1459-01LF B&H
Focus Enhancements FS-H200 Portable Compact ASYF-1459-01LF B&H

The Focus Enhancements FS-H200 is a portable direct-to-edit recorder that captures SD and HD video to Compact Flash cards. The recorder supports both DV and native HDV acquisition in a variety of resolutions and has the ability to record over 2.5 hours of footage to a 32GB card. By simply swapping in a fresh card when one is full, users can shoot the whole day without having to offload. Just shoot, connect, and edit--no more tape to log and capture, your clips are ready when you are!

Solid State Acquisition to Editing in One Step
By recording to solid state Compact Flash cards, the Focus FS-H200 can be used in extreme conditions, including high-shock and high-altitude environments. Once a recording is completed, the Compact Flash card can be removed from the unit and inserted into a memory card adapter for quick computer access or remain in the FS-H200 and mount to computer via USB. DTE Technology ensures that your footage is ready to edit instantly--no capturing, file transfer, or file conversion is required.

The Direct To Edit Advantage
With the FS-H200, you will go from acquisition to editing with unparalleled speed, efficiency, and reliability. By combining DTE Technology, reliable solid state recording and advanced caching, the FS-H200 ensures that you never miss an important shot or lose critical footage.

Industry Standard File Format Support
The Focus FS-H200 brings the most popular DTE file formats to solid state recording. When used with 25Mbps HDV cameras, the FS-H200 supports QuickTime 1080/60i and 720/30p recording for Final Cut Pro use as well as M2T 720p/1080i recording for use in a number of different applications from Adobe, Avid and Grass Valley (Canopus).

Removable Compact Flash Slot
The FS-H200 features a CF card slot on its side for insertion of standard Type 1, UDMA, 266x minimum Compact Flash Cards (16GB min.). Compact Flash cards feature a fast interface and very high capacities (currently up to 64GB) at low cost. The FS-H200 also features a captive protective cover for the CF card slot to protect and secure your media. Buy as many CF cards as required (Focus qualified CF cards).

Native QuickTime HDV Support
With the FS-H200, you can record 1080/60i or 720/30p clips as native QuickTime HDV. The FS-H200 extracts and decodes the audio from the incoming HDV stream, combines it with the video stream, and wraps it as a QuickTime HDV file. When recording is complete, your QuickTime HDV file can be imported directly into Final Cut Pro--no capture or conversion is required.

Transform Workflow with Industry Standard Removable Media
The FS-H200 allows you to go straight from shooting to editing by recording video in the NLE-compatible file format of your choice. Enhancing workflow one step further, once a recording is complete, the FS-H200 allows you to remove the Compact Flash card and mount it to your computer using a standard CF compatible memory card reader. By doing this, you are free to insert another CF card into your FS-H200 and continue shooting while your previous card is being used for editing or archive ingest. If a CF compatible memory card reader is not available, simply leave the CF card in the FS-H200 and mount the unit to a computer via USB2.0 using the available HDD mode.

Tip McPartland January 12th, 2011 02:39 PM

Sound Devices 788T SSD, CL-8 controller, accys.

I have a pristine, very low hours Sound Devices 788T with the SSD solid state 256 GB drive for sale, price negotiable.

I also have the CL-8 and will sell them separately or together.

I also have the XL-DVD which is the DVD-RAM burner that integrates with the 788T.

Additionally I have an IDX 2=station charger and 3 IDX NP lithium

The 788T SSD has 8 analog audio inputs as well as 8 digital inputs and record a total of 12 tracks for iso tracks and some mixes and sub mixes. The CL-8 adds adds additional mixer functions.

Please call Tip McPartland at 909 338-3160 or e-mail me at tipsd9video@msn.com

Scott Hayes January 12th, 2011 03:36 PM

2 irivers and manfrotto 357 QR adapter

I have 2 irivers for sale: these have the mic input, i have switched to Zoom H2s.

1 IFP-780 128mb recorder $45 shipped
1 IFP-790 256mb recorder $60 shipped

1 manfrotto 357 QR adapter $40 shipped

I leave them up here for a week before listing them on ebay. first paypal gets it - hayesvideo@gmail.com

James Palanza January 12th, 2011 05:21 PM

Toshiba Qosmio X505 Laptop Like New

Toshiba Qosmio X505
Brand New Condition
Opened and used rarely for 4 months. I had thought I'd find more use for it on my jobs but it just hasn't been needed. Comes with THREE YEAR extended total warranty with all information that cost a ton of money.
Comes with original packaging and formatted back to original operating system condition via restore disks.
Comes with all original cables and components. This thing is indeed big so do your homework. (18.5 Inch Screen) Its VERY powerful. Blu-ray Player, Core i7, 6 gigs ram, Solid State main drive (super fast) coupled with a 500 gig secondary drive. Ran after effects faster than my PC at home.

Cost me 2200 after extended warranty brand new. Still in same condition. My loss your gain.

email for details, will provide pictures and my phone number to anyone interested.

1700.00 $

I have pictures - you can even see that the plastic is still on the plastic bezels of the laptop.

Ken Diewert January 12th, 2011 05:32 PM

Scott,

Payment sent for the QR adapter.

Shaun Roemich January 12th, 2011 07:47 PM

2x JVC GY-HD200ub ProHD camera kits $8000CDN

Making a move back to freelancing as a shooter and more clients are requiring Sony EX1r or similar shooting so my TWO trusted JVC GY-HD200ub cameras and all related support gear is up for grabs!

A long list.

Pictures coming shortly.

Prefer local Vancouver pick up.

2x JVC GY-HD200ub ProHD camcorders w. 16x5.5 Fuji lenses
4x Anton Bauer Dionic90 LithIon batteries
2x Anton Bauer Tandem 70 battery chargers/AC power supplies
1x Anton Bauer UltraLight2 w. Wide angle and Dichroic filters (glass)
1x JVC branded zoom demand controller for Fuji pro lens
1x Fujinon branded zoom demand controller for Fuji pro lens
2x JVC tripod plates and camera hardware
1x Manfrotto 501/MVB525 tripod combo w. Carry bag and floor spreader (2 stage aluminum legs)
1x KATA CC-197 camera bag
1x KATA CC-195 camera bag

+ whatever blank JVC ProHD tapes I have left (probably 20 or so... paid $13 each for them)

Boxes are long gone but manuals are included.

Everything you need to get up and running on a multicam shoot (well, except a second tripod but clients LOVE handheld!)

Firewire ports (and everything else!) work perfectly.

Not interested in "parting out" at this point.

Respond to:
shaun (at) gearheadvisual (dot) com

James Palanza January 12th, 2011 08:31 PM

somewhat flexible on price as well.

Norman Lang January 12th, 2011 09:04 PM

Let me know how it works on the 60D

I just bought a Zacuto Double Barrel rig that includes a ZFinder. I know I can mount it straight on, but I have been using a Hoodman finder with a little jacket that holds it to the finder with velcro so I can use the 60D screen flipped out. I don't think I will have that option with the ZFinder.