DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2004 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/4761-private-classifieds-listings-2004-a.html)

Kurt Heim July 19th, 2004 06:44 PM

F/s Canon Gl1 Package

In the process of selling our video business and have a GL1 Package in brand new condition for sale. Contains the following items:

- Canon GL1
- Guide Series Lens Cleaning Pen
- Belkin Firewire Cable
- Light Wave Systems Microphone Windscreen
- Canon HC-4000 Hard System Case
- Canon VL-10Li Camcorder Light
- Canon VL-10Li Halogen Replacement Bulb
- 58mm UV Camera Filter for GL1 Lens
- Canon BP-945 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Canon BP-930 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (qty. 3)

If anyone is interested, make me a reasonable offer.

Email any offers or questions to me at Kurtnval@aol.com

I also have a very sweet broadcast camera package for sale if any one is interested, but this package is not that cheap. It is a pro package that we used for wedding videography!

Thanks, Kurt

Jun Galinato July 19th, 2004 07:08 PM

Mini-Disc recorder sold. AT4073A and Sony CAC-12 cables and attenuators still available and price dropped.

AT4073A = $400.00 US
CAC-12 = $120.00 US

Both for $500.00 shipped.

Sam Forbes July 19th, 2004 09:29 PM

for sale

$200 shipped? Mint condition in box. Very versatile lens and fits any camera with 58mm threads

Ari Shomair July 19th, 2004 10:35 PM

Justin - Just emailed them!

I can email pics to anyone else as well if interested..

Jake McMurray July 19th, 2004 10:39 PM

unit sold

Scott Halver July 20th, 2004 02:07 AM

Price changes. And please, feel free to make me an offer.

Also, pictures are available at request.

GL2
$1780
Ewa Housing
$380
WMS-PRO
$130
Century Optics Lens
$250

scott@scotthalver.com

Vince Debart July 20th, 2004 05:29 AM

can you send me some..

vince.debart@9news.com

Thanks

Vince

Dennis Hingsberg July 20th, 2004 07:48 AM

RARELY USED CANON XL1s PAL - used for 2 short films (In Canada)

I have a Canon XL1s (PAL version - 625 lines / 50i, 25fps) for sale and am asking $2600 USD or best offer. It has only ever been used to record on 6 miniDV tapes in total, so less than 6 hours use and all in closed sets and controlled environment.

The unit doesn't have a scratch on it and most of the accessories that come with it including the 16x lens have never been used since it has always been used exclusively with the mini35 lens adapter system. Everything you would get retail with a new XL1s is included: cables, manual, shoulder pad, mic, charger, battery, 16x lens, lens hood, EVF, remote control, etc..

PAL is great for making films or documentary since it shoots at 25fps so it makes it very easy to get 24fps from it - the footage looks great and after some processing and does not look so much like footage you would get shooting NTSC. It is even possible to create 24p footage from this camera just like the DVX creates doing some magic in post. If you are scared of using PAL do not be. You can edit PAL on your PC no different than NTSC - your PC does not care. You will only need to convert it to NTSC when you are ready to burn it to DVD.

Included with the sale I will provide a PC CDROM including free programs and instructions on how to convert PAL to NTSC so you can learn how to burn to NTSC DVD without problems - plus I'm just an email away incase you need assistance.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Contact star @ hy-way.com or call 416-856-7827 and leave a message. Please also feel free to visit my site to see images I've created using this gem!

Thank you for looking,
Dennis

Dylan Couper July 20th, 2004 09:03 AM

Kurt, post your broadcast camera listing in a different thread and you might get luckier. There are always forum members looking to step up to bigger gear.

Jean-Philippe Archibald July 20th, 2004 09:27 AM

Hi Kurt,

I am sorry I don't need to buy a GL1 at this moment... But my VL-10li light bulb just blow up and I was looking for a replacement... Do you want to sell your spare bulb separatly?

Stephen Birdsong July 20th, 2004 09:48 AM

My apologies...
I have no website, I just built that simple little page to sell the lens and found a free provider to host the page. I didnt do much research on the web space provider.

Im hosting off my machine as of now:
http://user-12l24ar.cable.mindspring.com/~Admin/sites.html

Stephen Birdsong

Mike Rinkunas July 20th, 2004 01:24 PM

Bernard,

Thank you very much for your reply. I am interested in your camera, but given our current projects specific guildlines, a camera with the MA series audio adapter is needed since both tripod and off the shoulder shooting are required, i must decline.

~Mike

Andrew Petrie July 20th, 2004 02:09 PM

Anyone looking for a GlideCam V16?

I'm contemplating getting rid of mine, as I am in need of a few other items, and I've never used it in the field.

Included would be everything that came with it (vest, rig, 5" LCD screen, i'm sure it's a rebadged nebtek, charger, bogen QR plate etc...).

The original docking station screw knob/clamp (on the c-stand mounting piece) was made of really cheap plastic, and broke when it dropped on the floor. I replaced the screw with a really strong screw knob with a long bolt thread-locked. This has nothing to do with the rig itself, just the c-stand mounting dock.

I also have the accessory kit (low mode, vista post, offset adapters) that I'm willing to sell seperately. I've only ever used the offset adapters, everything else is mint I'm not going to part the accessory kit out, each piece can be used with another part for different configurations, heights, etc..

Offers for either?

Bernard Diaz July 20th, 2004 02:10 PM

Not a problem. If you can't find a seller with all of your needs, I'll leave the door open if you change your mind.
The door is also open for anyone interested.
I wanted to mention to you that I have a varizoom shoulder mount that I could throw in if you or anyone else is interested;-)

see it here
http://www.varizoom.com/pages/lsp.php

Matt Gettemeier July 20th, 2004 05:07 PM

Wow! I'm sorry I never posted that this thing was sold... it was gone in a week.