Private Classifieds listings from 2004 - Page 154 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 10th, 2004, 08:22 AM   #2296
Trustee

I bought one

I purchased the Sony PD170 case from B & H. Had to do it. Best thing I did. Definitely protects my investment.

Of course, it didn't hurt that that rat bas**rd Rick Bravo also suggested the case.

Mentioning his name in my house always seem to be the "Magic Bullet" when I need to convince my wife that I have to buy a certain piece of equipment. I suspect, however, that the magic and power of his name won't last too much longer since I stretched it's use way too far already with the PD170 purchase.
Old November 10th, 2004, 09:23 AM   #2297
New Boot

Hi Joel

Is it a Canon battery or a non-oem? Can you ship it to me in Canada?

I can pay by paypal if need be.

Thanks, Ken
Old November 10th, 2004, 10:43 AM   #2298
Regular Crew

2 Sony PD-100a's for Sale/Trade

2 sony PD-100a's

$1250 each.
or
trade towards (plus cash) two VX-2000's or PD-150's

They each come with all of the original accessories:
XLR Adapter
Wide Angle Lense with lens hood
Standard Lens Hood
Remote

NO Battery Included

e-mail if you are interested

matt@pinnaclevideo.net

thanks
matt rickman
Old November 10th, 2004, 12:30 PM   #2299
Regular Crew

sorry it was sold awhile ago.
Old November 10th, 2004, 04:33 PM   #2300
Regular Crew

PD170 case

Good move Hugh

A good case is a good insurance policy. Convincing "the wife" that one is making a sensible decision when buying photo/video gear is part of the "game", and we all have to play it. Strange, since we are the one's who really know what is important!!!.... A bouquet of flowers is a good start.

Seriously, a good case is a good investment. Hope ypu really enjoy the 170. I am jealous as I bought a second hand 150....(we won't mention "the wife's remarks).

Enjoy
Martin
Old November 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM   #2301
Inner Circle

Shok Stop makes a great case for the 150/170. Precut foam forms top and bottom, really good locking devices lightweight, compact yet it carries a ton of gear. Use it all the time when I travel. Typical gear carried in it, 1 camera, 3 batteries,20W light w/battery, 10 tapes, 7605 headphones, shotgun mic on camera, wireless receiver, wireless transmitter, WA lens attachment, wireless handheld mic, wired handheld mic with a 10 ft and a 20 ft XLR, 2 18 inch XLRs for wireless receiver and a small roll of duct tape. Crowded but I get it all in there. Both cases have the exact same gear in them. I think I bought them at SaferSeas about 2 or 3 years ago...they also fit nicely in the overhead compartment in airplanes. I love 'em, they're sturdy and strong and have saved my gear on more than 1 occassion.

Don B
Old November 10th, 2004, 06:42 PM   #2302
Regular Crew

ahh, thanks dylan...ill ask him what his asking price is...

thanks again!! :)
Old November 10th, 2004, 09:09 PM   #2303
New Boot

Thanks anyway Joel!
Old November 10th, 2004, 09:51 PM   #2304
Regular Crew

Hi David,

Before the days of DV, I was shooting SVHS with some beastly JVC cams.

I unloaded the Cameras on Ebay a while back, but I have a few things you may need if you are going to shoot analogue.

Videotek Prodigy analogue switcher 8 channel http://www.videotek.com/production.html#prodigy

You will need TBC’s with this if your camera’s don’t have a “Sync” built in. (I used JVC x3’s- no sync)
There is one on Ebay right now asking $2100 I’ll take $1000 US Plus shipping of your choice

I also have a FourA dual channel (two camera) TBC, that also has its own switcher for a two camera shoot This sold for $20k new I am told , asking $500 US plus shipping of your choice.

I have a Dead FourA single TBC if you want to resolder about a hundred capacitors you can have it for the shipping cost (free).

I also have two TBC II PC cards (digital brand) one seems to work well the other I’m not sure $100 for both with no promises.

I also have a Horita blackburst generator that you may also need with the switcher asking $150 USD.

I don’t have any manuals for any of these items.

These were going to go up on ebay in the new year. I do miss the X3’s they are a great low light camera. I can’t shoot small venue concerts, they are just too dark for the dvcams!

Let me know if you are interested.

Cheers

Chris H
Old November 10th, 2004, 10:10 PM   #2305
Regular Crew

Still for sale

Forgot to mention this lens has 58 mm threads and works on the gl1, gl2, vx2000/2100, or anything that takes 58mm. Exceptional piece of glass that is very versatile.
Old November 10th, 2004, 10:14 PM   #2306
Still Motion

XL1-s kit and another XL1-s body.

Thinking of going to the XL2, here is what I have.

I haven't quite made up my mind if I can afford the switch right now. Thought I would put some of this stuff up here and see if anybody wanted to take half of it at once and make things much easier on me. I'm looking for fair market prices here. That means I won't be asking for $4000 for my XL1s with lots of extras but at the same time I won't be giving it away for $2000 either. I am located in St Catharines Ontario so shipping within Canada is cheap and no taxes. I travel often to NY so I can ship within the US to make shipping quicker and cheaper, and of course no taxes.

So anyways here it is.

XL1-s with fairly light use. Looks absolutely mint, no functional problems whatsoever. Never used as a VTR. Have the original box, about 14 months old, bought brand new in Hamilton last year. I have the colour viewfinder, stereo mic, and all the other standard extras. Standard 16X lens. With it I have a couple canon brand long-life batteries. Your choice of the MA-100 or the MA-200. The 3X wide angle lens, canon brand, not the screw on. Also with it I have the Canon HC-3200 aluminum carrying case that lets you transport it together (without the MA-200 on it though). Looks very stylish but says 'Steal Me' on the front so some people prefer a portabrace. Also, an Azden WMS-pro wireless lav and handheld mic setup. Works great and very simple to use, about 3 months old, just upgraded to UHF.

In addition I have another XL1-s body, a couple years old, mint condition, slightly more hours, estimate about 100. I have the viewfinder and stereo mic with it as well as the original stuff and an MA-100. I also have a large portabrace bag. Not sure what the model number is or if there are models but seems like a pretty standard portabrace case that lets you carry everything assembled.

So I'm looking to sell either the body with the 3X wide angle lens and some other extras, or the XL1-s with the standard lens and some other extras, or the XL1-s with the standard lens and the wide angle lens. At this point, I am not considering selling anything seperately besides the XL1-s body.

If anybody is seriously interested, please let me know and I will come up with the best price I can, keeping in mind that it won't be a steal but it won't be overpriced either.

So please contact me and let me know if your seriously looking for anything like this.

Thanks
Patrick
www.still-motion.ca
Old November 10th, 2004, 11:01 PM   #2307
Regular Crew

FS: Total Training for Adobe Audition 1.5

For Sale

Total Training for Adobe Audition 1.5
http://www.totaltraining.com/store/2003/category_product/adobe_audition.asp?mscsid=

In perfect condition. I've viewed this set twice and learned a lot.
Anyone serious about Adobe Audition 1.5 should definately have this set.

sladek@core.com
Old November 10th, 2004, 11:50 PM   #2308
Regular Crew

ttt
Old November 11th, 2004, 01:06 AM   #2309
Regular Crew

I completely spaced out and gave the wrong email address.
the correct email address is:
stephen_birdsong@yahoo.com

Thats what happens when you have multiple email addresses.

stephen
Old November 11th, 2004, 05:17 AM   #2310
Regular Crew

Hi

Sounds (excuse the pun..) interesting. Are we talking about 2 original DVD's and if so what are you asking for the price?

Thanks
Martin
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds