DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2004 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/4761-private-classifieds-listings-2004-a.html)

Kristopher Mallory April 2nd, 2004 09:54 AM

Your MA-200 with the baterry charger for 300.... is it the CH-910 with all the original parts? if so ypu gtot a buyer for that one.

Jean-Philippe Archibald April 2nd, 2004 12:29 PM

I might be interested in some stuff, the 3x lens, maybe the matte box... lights? give me some details about the shock mount.

I will think about that!

Nick Hiltgen April 2nd, 2004 12:43 PM

Kristopher, yes indeed it is the ch910 with all the parts so that it will connect to the ma-200 (had issues with missing parts prior to buying this one/ learned the hard way) I'll send you pictures if you'd like me to.

Jean-Phillippe the shockmount (the only good thing that came with that crummy boom pole) I believe is by audio technica it has a bands holding a clip, if you'd like I'll send you a picture later on tonight.

Thanks
Nick

Rob Jacobs April 2nd, 2004 01:02 PM

Tim, can you e-mail me with photos and possibly a phone # oneshotproductions84770@yahoo.com

Thanks

Mark Argerake April 2nd, 2004 02:14 PM

Hey Kris - those books get to you yet? I hadn't heard back from you so I'm a little concerend since I sent them from one of those postage places and not the post office. Let me know....

Kristopher Mallory April 2nd, 2004 02:36 PM

sorry i didnt get back to you sooner mark, i had to leave the country for about 2 weeks on buisness. the books did arive in excellent condition and i want to thank you for sending them out in a timily manner. it was great doing buisness with you.

kris

Mark Argerake April 2nd, 2004 02:36 PM

Did you get a camera yet?

Kristopher Mallory April 2nd, 2004 02:37 PM

yes i would love to see some pics. if everything is in order i'll buy those items from you. thanks

btw, do you take paypal?

Jean-Philippe Archibald April 2nd, 2004 02:47 PM

Nick,

Yes, if you can , send me some pictures of the shock mount, the lens, matte box and lights. I have some money to invest in video equipement, but I did not finish yet to determine my needs.

Nick Hiltgen April 2nd, 2004 03:12 PM

I do accept paypal, but I prefer the bank account transfers as opposeed to the credit cards, (which paypal chargers like a 5% fee on... blah) but if you have to use a credit card we'll figure something out.

I totally understand figuring needs out so please take your time.

Nick

Joe Lloyd April 2nd, 2004 03:13 PM

interested in matte box, got any pics?

Joe Lloyd April 2nd, 2004 03:14 PM

I'll take the beachtek if you part out.

Joe Lloyd April 2nd, 2004 03:16 PM

nice

Nick Hiltgen April 2nd, 2004 05:56 PM

Joe doing the pics thing tonight after work (yes this is my idea of a crazy friday night...wahoo....) so if you haven't already e-mail me and I can send them to you.

Nick

Frank Granovski April 2nd, 2004 09:12 PM

Any luck there, Aaron?