Private Classifieds listings from 2004 - Page 61 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 27th, 2004, 03:14 PM   #901
Regular Crew

Package is sold. Thanks.
Old April 27th, 2004, 04:12 PM   #902
Regular Crew

Do you still have the GC.

JR
Old April 27th, 2004, 04:17 PM   #903
Tourist

On Camera Buying...

I am looking to buy a good, used 3 CCD DV video camera for personal use and to make videos of a few events. I have been reading a lot of information on the internet about it, and realise that there is a lot of personal preference involved in choosing a camera. I have little experience with higher-quality video so I don't really have a preference.

The camera's that seem to stick out are the Sony TRV900, VX1000, VX2000, and the Canon GL-1 and GL-2, though the GL-2 and the VX2000 are out of my price range (I'd like to spend no more than $1500 Canadian which is ~$1100 US). Even the other cameras I mentioned, judging from the prices on EBay, are stretching my price limit.

What I am wondering is where are the best places to buy used video cameras, both in terms of price and quality? I would appreciate a bargain, but if I am guarenteed a good camera, I would pay a bit more. I am on Vancouver Island in BC, if there is anyone that can give region-specific tips. It would also be nice to go somewhere to actually see some of these cameras in person, you know, touch them a little, that sort of thing.

Thanks for any help!
Old April 27th, 2004, 04:22 PM   #904
New Boot

Xl1S, Tripod and Head For Sale

I am selling one of my XL1s cameras. This camera was purchased in July 2003. It has been used less than five hours. No marks, it is in perfect cosmetic condition, perfect working order and comes complete in the box as from Canon with all accessories and documentation. I am also including a Tundra/Underwater Kinetics Case that you can view here:

www.casesplus.com/canon_xl1_carrying%20case.html

I am asking $2250 plus shipping. I also have a Gitzo Carbon Fiber Tripod G1325V with Gitzo Fluide Head G1380 with springs and tool accessories. I am asking $1000.00 plus shipping for these two items as a set they are in their original boxes and new.
Old April 27th, 2004, 06:25 PM   #905
Regular Crew

Email me, I may be able to help you out. samueltforbes@yahoo.com
Old April 27th, 2004, 07:30 PM   #906
Major Player

FS: Sony pd-150 and accessories

Sony pd-150
all original acessories, plus three of the big sony 945's, about 10 mini dv cam tapes some unused and a custom telepak case and a century optics .65 wide angle lens, all in immuculate condition.about a year old.
hours on camera are:
operation: 6x10
drum run : 3x10
tape run : 1x10
threading: 13x10

Email me with offer's at
torreyandlisa@netzero.com
or call me at 1-225-315-6677
Old April 27th, 2004, 09:08 PM   #907
New Boot

unfortunately the mark 2 isnt made for the vx1000. the mark 2 is made for the vx2000,gl2 and newer cams. thanks for the offer tho.
Old April 27th, 2004, 09:54 PM   #908
Wrangler

Hey Jordan
Good deals on camera pop up on this forum on a regular basis.
You can also check out the local Buy And Sell paper (online at www.buysell.com, although you might have to ferry into Vancouver to pick it up.
Old April 27th, 2004, 10:12 PM   #909
Regular Crew

ya ino didnt no if you might wanted it
Old April 27th, 2004, 11:14 PM   #910
Regular Crew

GL2 Camera Package on Sale - Great Deal

Dear fellow DVInfo.net visitors. I am selling a GL2 package. It is a new GL2 with just an hour of test use, 4 years of extended warranty, USA warranty, all the Canon Accesories, Wide Angle Lens, Telephoto lens, 3 UV filters, tripod with fluid head and bag, dv tape, camera bag, canon VL3 light, 2 batteries, 8mb SD card, remote control, charger, large eye cup, lens hood, photo software, s video, usb cable, av video cables. Everything is in perfect condition in it's original packaging. I will give a DVinfo.net user an even better deal. . I only asking for $2,399 FOR THE WHOLE PACKAGE or better offer. Email me at Cubanb13@aol.com
Old April 28th, 2004, 01:20 AM   #911
Trustee

I still have one for sale if you're interested. I also have a boom pole and shock mount to go weith it. (no softie)
Old April 28th, 2004, 07:59 AM   #912
New Boot

Extreme sports video

If you are in need of an extreme sports angle for your movie, product or brand, email me @ Bryan@medialincllc.com. I have stock video of jumps from Cliffs , bridges, towers and buildings. I can also put together a project to get you custom views from exotic sites all around the world.

Prices for stock video start at $1150.00 per minute, w/1minute minimum.

Prices for custom projects vary greatly and are dependent mostly on travel and level of risk involved.

No projects will be accepted from the media interested in portraying BASE jumpers as "adrenaline junkies" or "social outcasts" or anything perceived by me as negative.

Old April 28th, 2004, 08:47 AM   #913
Regular Crew

Hi Bryan, Im sorry my reply has nothing to do with what you are looking for but I had posted earlier about extreme sports camera stabilization. My question is how do you stabilize the video cam of the guy skiing along side a snowboarder. I saw a few glancing shots of a handle bar looking setup but thats all I saw I couldnt see the cam, stabilizer or anything. It just looked like the camera man had a big U shaped handlebar with the cam on front. I ski with a steady cam jr but the cameras I want to put on there now are to heavy. Any ideas? Thanks TL
Old April 28th, 2004, 09:33 AM   #914
Wrangler

Knew it was worth more. SOLD- thank you.
Old April 28th, 2004, 09:40 AM   #915
Major Player

Carlos,
I am interested, but it would help if you provided more details like make, model and condition for each item.

best

Scott
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds