Private Classifieds listings from 2004 - Page 90 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 24th, 2004, 10:22 AM   #1336
Wrangler

The item has been sold.

- BeachTek DXA-4P XLR Adapter
Old June 24th, 2004, 11:24 AM   #1337
Regular Crew

F/S Canon GL2 with lots of goodies

- Canon GL2 (in great condition with all stock accessories)
- WD-58H Lens with hood
- Fish eye lens (Don't have the make or model handy)
- Extra long life battery (Lenmar 5550mAh)
- Sign Video XLRPRO adaptor
- Sennheiser ME66/K6 shotgun mic (plus a 5' XLR cable and a 20' XLR cable)
- Kata soft case
- Aluminum case

Looking to sell at $2500 for the entire package plus shipping. Will FedEX or UPS anywhere in US.

If interested send me an email to the address listed in my profile
Old June 24th, 2004, 12:21 PM   #1338
Regular Crew

It wouldnt be a century optics fisheye wouldit
? But if it was i am sure you would no it was.
Old June 24th, 2004, 01:51 PM   #1339
Regular Crew

Nope, I think it's one of those inexpensive Phoenix ones.
Old June 24th, 2004, 03:49 PM   #1340
Regular Crew

The first GL1 has been sold. The second GL will all of the original factory accessories is still available.

$1,300 (I will pay for shipping)

Chris
Old June 24th, 2004, 05:12 PM   #1341
Major Player

Jim,
Could you give me an idea of how many hours this unit has been used?

Ever used as a playback/capture unit?

Thanks
Old June 25th, 2004, 01:12 AM   #1342
New Boot

FS: Century Optics .6 WA Adapter XL1s

Bought it for my XL1s - 72mm

Just really never use it, so it is in MINT condition.

$235.00 shipped (USA only).

USPS Money Order or PayPal

I have feedback on www.fredmiranda.com (search for "shutterhappy") or on www. photo.net under my name, Shawn Patrello.
Old June 25th, 2004, 06:16 AM   #1343
Regular Crew

I've only bought ten tapes and have only used seven of them (in SP mode)

So a total recording time of seven hours.

I've only transferred maybe four hours of that footage.

It was purchased in Jan of 2003.
Old June 25th, 2004, 08:37 AM   #1344
Regular Crew

Gone on eBay

FYI

In case you're still interested, I have put the cam for auction on eBay.

Juan
Old June 25th, 2004, 11:20 AM   #1345
Regular Crew

Both cameras are now sold!
Old June 25th, 2004, 02:26 PM   #1346
Wrangler

NV-GS100k "Black Mamba" For Sale

Well guys its that time of year that I get a good itch for new equipment which means I must part with my GS100.

For those of you who are not familiar with the GS100 I would first like to mention that this is a Japanese camcorder with both menu and manuals in Japanese. This has been my second Japanese imported camcorder and the menu language curve is easily overcome. There are several translated "cheat sheets" that I will include with this package.

As for the cam its in mint condition without a scratch. As you can tell from the photo below I keep EVERYTHING that was originally included down to the plastic tie wraps and lens cap bag. Some items have not been opened at all.

The GS100 has a high quality 16:9 mode, frame mode, and cine-like gamma. Its Pro Cinema mode combines all three of these along with a bass boost for a very unique look.

Here is an example of a Pro Cinema frame from my GS100

Click here

$950 and I'll include free UPS shipping to anywhere in the US (Sorry no P.O. Box). Please contact me for International shipping.

Included with this purchase is a 43mm UV filter and 12 brand new and never opened Panasonic MiniDV tapes (four packs of 3).

Photo of the cam and its accessories:

Click here

The 12 Brand New Panasonic MiniDV tapes (four packs of 3)

Click here

I've only been a moderator here for a short time so I thought I would post my eBay feedback as another way of getting to know me. Feel free to drop in the Panasonic DV / MX series Assistant or shoot me an email if you have any specific questions about the GS100.

My eBay feedback since Feb 17th 1999

Click here

Per our Classified rules this item is not on eBay. If, after time, there is no interest here then I will remove this classified and then post on eBay.

A few more pics..

Photo 1

Photo 2

How does the Pro Cinema mode on the GS100 stack up against the $2000+ DVC30? Take a look..

Click here

Thanks!
Tommy Haupfear
Greenville, SC
Old June 25th, 2004, 07:21 PM   #1347
Regular Crew

Digital Juice//Artbeats

First question: Which one do you guys use more or like better?

Second question: Is it ok to buy these used? I guess people "may" make copies and sell the original but if I can get a cheaper price on the set will I be violating any of thier use policies buying them from someone else?

Thanks...

Randy Brazell
Old June 26th, 2004, 07:44 AM   #1348
Major Player

Barry,

I've bought 4 volumes of Juice and it seems like a lifetime supply. Really. I can hardly imagine really needing more then two. You can change the color and style of each of the JB's within a program that comes with 'em. Unfortunately, like so many things, DJ DOWNGRADED the program that comes with JB's... When I bought my first volume it came with a program called Fast Movie Processor and that program could make an individual JB look 100 different ways... You can still get the same end result though by creating the effects within your NLE, but what was ready to use is now rendered... even on a Canopus RT machine. Now JB's come with a program called The Juicer... and it's a far inferior program to the old one. Also older JB's are JPEG sequences which is GREAT 'cause you can take an individual JPEG and use it as a still background for titles or other NON-moving effects and photos. All new JB's come as DVD format in MPEG and I haven't figured out how to grab an individual frame other then the ordinary ways we grab stills from the timeline... which is about a fourth (or worse) of the resolution that the JPEG JB's were. I'm guessing that DJ realized they were giving away HD-compatible JB's and put a stop to it by making all new JB's MPEG... Soooooooo, if you can find used OLDER versions of the JB volumes you like, I'd definitely do that... if I didn't already feel like I have too many to choose from I'd look for older versions, not new ones. Whoever ownes the original software owns the rights to use the program... if somebody sells the software they sell the rights too. So if you buy some JB's on ebay and the seller continues to use them from copies he's made then he's breaking the law, not you. That said I'm not an attorney... I'm just using what I think is sound logic.

Another thing to keep in mind with JB's is unless you're very careful to match motion and style... they look cheesy. A lot of people got JB's and then they just use it as a background to titles, ignoring motion patterns. And I've also seen TV commercials where they're used to replace a chroma-key background on a person... eww. After you get some JB's you'll be amazed at how often you see them in shows you were already watching... They're everywhere. The KEY is that you don't notice them WHEN THEY'RE USED PROPERLY...

As far as your question about Artbeats... they're considerably MORE expensive... I'd like to have some of those at my disposal, but $500 for a couple CDs freaks me out when you can get a professional mic or something else MORE usable for the money. If I DID get some I'd want the FIRE volumes... The other thing about some of these "effects" CDs is that technology and Moore's Law make them seem higher $$$ every 6 months. You'll get one of these volumes for $500 and then a few months later your special effects that made you so proud now look shameful.

Digital Juice JB's are less likely to do that to you if you use 'em properly. Artbeats disks are more for things that are meant to be obvious. So really these two companies are offering completely different products...
Old June 26th, 2004, 08:12 AM   #1349
Regular Crew

Thanks for taking the time to share that with me. It helps to hear from someone who uses the products. That is the ultimate test.

Randy Brazell
Old June 26th, 2004, 11:58 AM   #1350
Regular Crew

You may want to check the license agreement. Their Backtraxx volumes royalty free music license is not transferable. I ran into this when bidding on E-Bay for used volumes. Hope that's not the same for the video volumes.
Randy
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds