Private Classifieds listings from 2013 - Page 113 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1681
Regular Crew

Nikon D800 body (near MINT) w/ long extended warranty, bonuses; also Nikkor lenses

I'm selling my Nikon D800 (and many lenses, either separately or with the body) only because I'm downsizing my gear, as I just don't have enough time to use it properly. The camera, as I'm sure you know, is incredible (and is great for video, having pioneered the "clean-HDMI out" feature).

Some key points:

I bought it new, and I'm the only one to have ever shot with the camera; I'm an enthusiast, not a pro, so it's lived in the air-conditioned, nonsmoking indoors for most of its life, and it's been babied (no drops, bangs, or even the lightest of rain exposure).

It's in immaculate condition -- all buttons, dials, ports, doors, gaskets, etc. look and operate like brand-new, and there is no button label paint rub-off of any kind); both the rear and top LCDs were immediately protected by GGS protectors, which have remained on the camera its entire life; lenses were changed infrequently and quickly, always indoors with the body facing down -- I've never needed to clean the sensor; the only slight cosmetic issue is that the rubber grip recently loosened ever so slightly (by which I mean you can see it has slightly popped out on the bottom edge, near the battery compartment, but you would never know it if you just grabbed the camera and shot all day -- it's not at all slipping or about to fall off).

The camera has 21,916 clicks on the shutter.

It's protected by an extended, 5-year Mack Warranty, which covers the camera until July 10, 2017; the warranty is fully transferable, and I'll pay the $20 transfer fee.

I sent the camera to Nikon in Melville, NY at the end of April 2013 for the famous "left AF" recalibration (and general cleaning, not that it needed it); it came back with vastly improved autofocus and so appeared to be a complete success -- I purposely waited until the recablibration procedure seemed to be in full swing at Nikon).

Comes with the original box and all included bits, including a never-used Nikon strap.
I'm including 3 extra EN-EL15 batteries, for a total of 4 batteries, all of which are reported as being in "new" condition by the camera.

I'm also including the Nikon DK-17M magnifying eyepiece, as well as an extra GGS screen protector set (stick on type) and 2 extra GGS snap-on type protectors (don't ask me why I went overboard and bought all those).

Price: $2300.00 (I'll include insured, UPS/FedEx ground shipping within the continental US)

I'm more than happy to send pictures of the camera on request -- but there's not much to show, given my description above!

I also have available for sale (separately or together with the D800): my AF-S Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 G ED lens; my AF-S VR Micro Nikkor 105 f/2.8 IF-ED lens; my AF-S Nikkor 18-35 f/3.5-4.5 G ED lens, and finally my Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight (all items in similarly minty condition, including all original boxes and accessories).

Thanks!

Brent
Old November 4th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #1682
Regular Crew

HALF PRICE - Edelkrone Module 7 rig / Edelkrone FocusPLUS+ / Edelkrone FocusONE Pro

I'm selling some of my Edelkrone gear, simply because I had expected a specific need for it, but it didn't end up going that way. So my poor planning turns into your bargain!

Everything is in excellent condition and has seen basically no use at all. It was never used professionally and has always lived in the air-conditioned indoors, just sitting there. Never dropped, handled roughly, or exposed to weather of any kind. I simply played around in the house with its endless configurations and ultimately let it sit on my tripod. There are no dents or dings. The only wear is exactly where marks would necessarily appear on first use (e.g., where the tripod plate slides in the track, where 1/4-20 screws are tightened down, etc.)

I have for sale:

1. Edelkrone Modula 7 rig (this includes the incredible rotating Twister Shoulder Pad with adjustable/extendable counterbalance system, the EVF/Monitor holder, and all the other parts that come with the rig. I even have the original (gigantic) box if you really must have it. This sells new for $1300, but I will let it go for $650 shipped, in order to have a quick sale.

2. Edelkrone FocusPLUS+ follow focus (this is the one that includes rod-mounted handles and a follow focus knob positioned way down low where you can pull focus while still holding on to the rig handles; alternatively, you can use it without handles, on a tripod, and rotate the focus knob in an arc to any comfortable position far from the lens, rather than having to reach for the lens itself, where follow focus knobs normally sit). This sells new for $800, but I will let it go for $400 shipped, in order to have a quick sale.

3. Edelkrone FocusONE Pro follow focus (this is the extremely compact follow focus that also allows you to tilt the focus knob upward or downward, rather than forcing it to be perpendicular to the lens barrel; this also makes it easy to use on a shoulder rig, since you can position it at less of a reach from your handles).This sells new for $290, but I will let it go for $145 shipped, in order to have a quick sale.

I also have other assorted Edelkrone pieces (handgrip, compact shoulder pad, pro camera plate, and several accessory hot shoe to 1/4-20 connectors, as well as a complete assortment of spare thumbscrews for the rig)...these extra pieces let you convert the Modula 7 rig down to a Modula 3 rig, etc. All of these extras add up to $500 new, but I'll simply include them as a bonus with purchase of the Modula 7 rig, rather than hassle with selling them individually.

Thanks,
Brent
Old November 4th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #1683
Trustee

For sale: my video business (software and graphics)

I'm getting out of the professional video business. We're far too busy with web development, so something has to go. It's too bad - I really love video, but there's more money and it's easier to find work in web development.

I've pretty much sold all my equipment, all that's left is the software and graphics I've assembled over the past seven years. The following is available as one lot ONLY - you're buying what remains of my video business (which I believe is one of the only ways you are permitted to resell Digital Juice products according to their TOS.)

You will receive all software listed below, as well as all emails with activation keys (if required), and the username/password for my Digital Juice account in case you need to access these keys/download products in the future. All software has been deleted from my computer and all projects using said graphics/software have long since been deleted.

I know I've spent $8-$10k on this stuff. I'd sure like to get $2k for it all. While I'm no longer a "video professional", I would entertain trade offers, mostly stuff a video hobbyist would use, like a compact HD camera (Panasonic HMC-40, Sony HVR-Z1, etc.)

Here is what is included:

Software:
Sony Vegas Pro version 9 (boxed) - has been installed and registered, however I do not believe the serial number has been used for any upgrades.
Sony Vegas Pro version 11 (boxed) - has been installed and registered
ProAnimator 4.5.1 - Windows (download)

Digital Juice (all boxed versions unless otherwise noted):
Animated Canvases Collection 24: Starting Blocks (unopened)
Drag & Drop Complete Series (unopened)
Clean Scrolls - Single Vegas Project (Download)
Motion Designer's Silhouettes Music (Download)
Compositor's Toolkit Visual FX Library
Digital Juice Fonts: Collection Three
Digital Juice Sound FX Library I
Digital Juice Sound FX Library II
Digital Juice Sound FX Library III
DJTV Audio Buzz: Season 1
DJTV Field of View: Season 1
DJTV Take 5: Season 1
DJTV Take 5: Season 2
DJTV Production Notes
DJTV Tech Know: Season 1
DJTV Tech Know: Season 2
Editor's Toolkit 2: Multipurpose Tools II
Juice Drops 60: freshCRAWL
Motion Designer's Toolkit 1
Motion Designer's Toolkit 2
Motion Designer's Toolkit 3
MusicBOX Collection 1
MusicBOX Collection 2
PhotoKnockouts
Ready2Go Collection 6 (for After Effects)
StackTraxx 01: Extreme Stacks
StackTraxx 02: Power Stacks
StackTraxx 03: Serious Stacks
StackTraxx 07: Groovy Stacks
StackTraxx 08: Fifties Stacks
StackTraxx 10: Broadcast Stacks
StackTraxx 11: Epic Stacks
StackTraxx 12: Corporate Stacks
StackTraxx 13: High Impact Stacks
StackTraxx 14: Rock Stacks
StackTraxx 17: Light Touch Stacks
StackTraxx 18: Corporate Stacks II
StackTraxx 19: Broadcast Stacks II
StackTraxx 20: Positive Aspirations Stacks
StackTraxx 21: Ambient Stacks
StackTraxx 22: Business Stacks
StackTraxx 23: World Stacks II
StackTraxx 24: Broadcast Themes
StackTraxx 26: Country Stacks
StackTraxx 27: Cinematic Stacks
StackTraxx 30: Romantic Stacks
StackTraxx 31: Rhythm & Blues Stacks
StackTraxx 32: Latin Stacks
StackTraxx 33: Top Forty Stacks
StackTraxx 34: Executive Stacks
StackTraxx 37: Jazz Stacks
StackTraxx 43: Broadcast Stacks III
StackTraxx 47: Motivation Stacks
StackTraxx 50: Cinematic Scores Stacks
Toxic Traxx Volume 1: Cinematic (Download)
Toxic Type Collection 2 (for After Effects) (Download)
VideoTraxx 1 Film & Video Library
VideoTraxx 2 Film & Video Library
VideoTraxx 3 Film & Video Library
VideoTraxx HD 1
VideoTraxx HD 2
Worship StackTraxx 1: Praise & Worship
Worship StackTraxx 2: Kids
Worship StackTraxx 4: Alternative

Red Giant Software (After Effects plugins):
Holomatrix 1.2
Planespace 1.4
Text Anarchy 2.4
Toonit 2.1
Image Lounge 1.4.5
Knoll Light Factory 2.7
Psunami 1.3
Primatte Keyer Pro 4.0
Trapcode Sound Keys 1.1.2
Trapcode Lux 1.0.2
Magic Bullet Suite 2.0
Trapcode Shine 1.5.0
Magic Bullet Editors 2

Video Copilot:
Twitch (After Effects plugin)
The Bullet (3D/After Effects tutorial)
Pro Scores (cinematic music)
Video Copilot: Series One (After Effects tutorials)

I'll add more to the list as I find it...
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-photo.jpg  

Last edited by Chris Davis; November 4th, 2013 at 04:46 PM.
Old November 4th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #1684
Regular Crew

Re: Rode NT3 Microphone

Still have this priced reduced to $175.00 Shipped anywhere in the US
Old November 4th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #1685
Regular Crew

GMP 230WH V-Mount Batteries and Charger in Texas

I have two Global Media Pro batteries and dual charger for sale. They are the Li230s model and are the Red "RR" compatible. They do pass time/percentage to our Epic.

Each battery is V-Mount and 230wh (BIG ONES!). One battery would run our Epic + LCD for nearly 3 1/2 hours.

The batteries were used for one feature film we shot in the spring, so roughly 4 months of use.

Dual charger is the SCA2S model. Was only used for these two batteries.

Asking $700 + shipping of your choice. I can take Paypal, cashiers check or cash if you're local. US shipping only, no international. I won't split these up, they come as a package!

Item is located in Austin, TX

Message me with any question!

Old November 4th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1686
Inner Circle

Re: HALF PRICE - Edelkrone Module 7 rig / Edelkrone FocusPLUS+ / Edelkrone FocusONE P

PM sent re #3, the little follow focus. Wish I could justify the rig, it looks great!
Old November 4th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #1687
Regular Crew

Pair of GH2's with extras and 3D accessories. $1,200.

Selling a couple of Panasonic Lumix GH2's. $1,200.00 for everything pictured here. Both include Panasonic 14-42mm kit lens, retail boxes, and accessories. There are five Panasonic batteries included. They are currently hacked with a conservatively higher bitrate, but I can un-hack them in a few seconds if needed. Also included is a Kipon Canon EF to M43 adapter with built-in iris, a pair of remote shutter releases, a 5000 maH battery and charger with DC Couplers for booting the cameras in sync for 3D shooting, a pair of AC adapters, and most (if not all) of the original accessories included in the box. Both cameras have been used primarily for video, so their shutter count is quite low and both are in great working condition.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2013-gh2-kit.jpg  
Old November 5th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #1688
Trustee

Re: For sale: my video business (software and graphics)

Open to offers, or would be interested in a Macbook.
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #1689
Trustee

Sony 32GB SXS, BP-U60 and other related bits

If anyone is interested I'm selling a few last bits from my F3 days. Offers welcome.

- Sony BP-U60 battery, mint condition.
$200

- Sony 32GB SXS Card (SBS-32G1A)
$225

- Sony 32GB SXS Pro Card (SBP-32G1A
$325

See my other items for sale:
Tokina 28-80mm f2.8 Nikon mount for sale:

Thanks for looking !!!
Old November 5th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1690
Trustee

Tokina 28-80mm f2.8 Nikon mount

For sale a Tokina 28-80mm f2.8 mint condition, no issues and clean glass. (note this is the 28-80 not 28-70 so you get a bit of extra reach from it.) Comes with front and rear cap. Will look for lens hood.

$300

Offers welcome.

See my other items for sale:
Sony 32GB SXS Card
Sony 32GB SXS Pro Card
Sony BP-U60
Anton Bauer plate with 4-pin XLR power cable

Thanks for looking !!!
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:26 PM   #1691
Regular Crew

Re: HALF PRICE - Edelkrone Module 7 rig / Edelkrone FocusPLUS+ / Edelkrone FocusONE P

The Edelkrone FocusONE Pro has been sold.
Old November 6th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #1692
Regular Crew

Nikon pro lenses & speedlight (24-70/2.8; 105/2.8 VR; 18-35/3.5-4.5 G; and SB-910)

I'm selling some excellent+ to mint condition pro, FX glass, as well as a virtually unused Speedlight.

These lens were protected by filters from day one, and the rear elements were always capped or on the camera body. No scratches, dings, or dents to the lens bodies or elements.

Here's what I have:

1. AF-S Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 G ED (excellent condition operationally and cosmetically, including box, lens case, hood, etc.) Price: $1400.00

2. AF-S VR Micro Nikkor 105 f/2.8 IF-ED (practically never used; includes box, lens case, hood, etc.) Price: $675.00

3. AF-S Nikkor 18-35 f/3.5-4.5 G ED (perfect condition; includes box, lens case, hood, etc.) Price: $600.00

4. Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight (perfect condition - used for only one day; includes box, case, and all accessories) Price: $450.00

Also please see my post selling my D800 body with extended warranty here:

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-...or-lenses.html

I'm more than happy to answer questions or send pictures to anyone interested.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by Brent Kolitz; November 6th, 2013 at 01:20 PM. Reason: accidentally left out the asking prices
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #1693
Trustee

Re: Nikon pro lenses & speedlight (24-70/2.8; 105/2.8 VR; 18-35/3.5-4.5 G; and SB-910

What is your asking prince for each lens?
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #1694
Regular Crew

Re: Nikon pro lenses & speedlight (24-70/2.8; 105/2.8 VR; 18-35/3.5-4.5 G; and SB-910

Hi Garrett,

I updated the post with the asking prices -- thanks so much for alerting me to my omission!

Brent
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #1695
Regular Crew

The Edelkrone FocusPLUS+ is now also sold!

The Modula 7 rig plus all the free extras is still available -- it's a bargain at my expense. I'm happy to answer questions, discuss, and send pictures on request.

Thanks,

Brent
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds