Private Classifieds listings from 2014 - Page 20 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2014, 12:46 AM   #286
Major Player

Indicam Surfer (Camera Stabilizer)

I'm selling my Indicam Surfer

This is what I am selling:

Indicam Surfer with 214 Arm
Indicam Surfer Sled
Backpack Vest
Discreet Vest
Stabilizer Basics DVD

This retails new at $2,475 before shipping.
Item is in good condition and show some signs of wear.

Anyone interested can contact me at: web<at>reelinspirations.com

I can email photos to those interested.

You can see all the details here: Indicam - Indicam

Asking $1,650 shipped via FedEx Ground.
Or, make me an offer.
Old February 26th, 2014, 12:52 AM   #287
Major Player

Redrock Micro Deluxe microMatteBox with Case

I'm selling my Redrock Micro Deluxe microMatteBox with custom fitted pelican case.

This unit has been hardly used.

Retails new for $1,240

Check out the details here: microMatteBox | Professional Matte Box | 2 Stage | Swing Away

I can send photos to those interested.

Asking $850 shipped FedEx Ground USA
Or make me an offer.

Anyone interested can contact me at: web<at>reelinspirations.com
Old February 26th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #288
Major Player

Porta Brace CS-DV3U Mini-DV Camera Case

Have a like new Porta Brace CS-DV3U Mini-DV Camera Case, bought it about 6 months ago carried it to a couple of jobs and then went back to stack able hard cases.

Just like the one seen here not a scratch or mark on it.

$100.00 shipped CONUS

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/375658-REG/Porta_Brace_CS_DV3U_CS_DV3U_Mini_DV_Camera_Case.html
Old February 26th, 2014, 12:09 PM   #289
Regular Crew

Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4

Upgrading to a Canon 6D, so I need to get rid of this camera (and the lens) to put towards getting my new one. Am at work right now so don't have photos of body and lens, but will post when I get home.

Camera Model: Canon 60D
Lens Model: Canon 50mm 1.4

Camera Condition: 9/10
Lens Body Condition: 8/10 (just a little dirty)
Lens Glass Condition: 10/10 (haven't ever had any issues)

Camera Body Price: $550
Lens Price: $300
Package Price: $800 (shipped, PayPal gift, or Chase Quickpay, +3% if non-gift PayPal)

Sale Includes: All original packaging/accessories (including box).

Shipping Available: US

Best Contact: PM

Feedback: Have sold and purchased many items here as well as on dvxuser.com and photography-on-the.net -- can look up my history, I believe.
Old February 26th, 2014, 01:48 PM   #290
Major Player

Re: Sachtler Hot Pod Tripod Aluminium 100mm

Quote:
BTW - You should post what's wrong with upfront. I would be very PO'd to discover those issues after buying.
I agree. Someone PM'ed me & requested photos, so I was trying to get them up as quickly as possible & with as much detail as possible in the photos. I didn't have time to give details when I added the photos (it was late & I wanted sleep), but I wouldn't complete a transaction w/o flagging those bits.

Note: any interested buyers, I think I have the part to replace the column latch. Also I think the tripod hook you might be able to just get something from the hardware store. I just have found those bits as unnecessary, so didn't bother to replace.
Old February 26th, 2014, 04:32 PM   #291
Major Player

Re: Quick Release V Mount Wedge - VCT-14 Style / Shoulder Mount Betacam

$25 each / $40 for the pair + S&H
Old February 26th, 2014, 04:50 PM   #292
Major Player

Re: GoPro Wi-Fi Remote

Pics - Go Pro Wifi Remote - Imgur
Old February 26th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #293
Major Player

Canon 60D Camera Body + All Original Accessories and Packaging

Hi,

I'm selling my Canon 60D camera body. I purchased it 01/01/2012. There are only 2,784 shutter actuations on the camera. The camera has seen very little use and is in great cosmetic and operational condition. The LCD is also in great shape. All of the original accessories and packaging are also included in the sale.

Included in sale:
Canon 60D Camera Body
Eyecup
Shoulder Strap (not pictured)
USB Cable (not pictured)
Stereo AV Cable (not pictured)
LP-E6 Battery (not pictured)
LC-E6 Battery Charger (not pictured)
User Manuals/Disc/USA Warranty Card (not pictured)
Original Box and Packaging

I'm looking to get $490.00. I will cover the shipping and paypal fees. I will only ship this item within the USA. Please PM or email me at: hammerhorror AT sbcglobal DOT net

Photos:

Old February 27th, 2014, 07:17 AM   #294
Major Player

Re: Canon 60D Camera Body + All Original Accessories and Packaging

The Canon 60D has been sold. Thanks!
Old February 27th, 2014, 10:13 AM   #295
Major Player

Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 2.5x for 3.2" Screens

WTS a like new Zacuto Z-Finder Pro 2.5x for 3.2" Screens. Comes with all original accesories, box and paperwork. $200. shipped CONUS. Just like the one in the link below

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/867051-REG/Zacuto_Z_FIND_PRO232_Z_Finder_Pro_2_5x_for.html
Old February 27th, 2014, 10:17 AM   #296
Major Player

Vinten pro 5

VINTEN PRO 5
525 LEGS
ARM
PADDED BAG
EXCELLENT ORDER

280 uk pounds
Old February 27th, 2014, 06:24 PM   #297
Trustee

Canon 5d Mark 2, with accessories

We're selling one or both of our Canon 5d Mark 2s, each has an off-brand battery grip, battery charger, batteries. One has a shutter count of just under 25,000, the 2nd has about 75,000 (was very recently cleaned by Canon).

Both in great shape, with no physical blemishes, though one is missing that plastic thing that is usually around the loupe. One has a strap, the other doesn't. Both have Magic Lantern installed.

$1300 each, with two cards, two batteries, and the grip,
or $2500 for both, with grips, batteries, and a total of 6 CF cards (transcend 32gb).

call 218-275-2789
email Robert@RNBweddings.com
Old February 27th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #298
Inner Circle

Pro Heavy Duty Jib System - Complete

Professional Heavy Duty Film/ Video Jib System – Complete

NZ $4,780 plus shipping at cost.

(or collect from Dunedin)

The system includes the following components:

1. Manfrotto 114 Heavy Duty Dolly
2. Manfrotto 528 XB Heavy Duty Tripod
3. B. Hague K12 Jib and accessories
4. B. Hague Underslung Pan/ Tilt Power Head and accessories

Owing to this systems highly integrated nature I am not minded to sell items separately.

Manfrotto 114 Heavy Duty Dolly

The 114 dolly can carry a load of 60 kg/ 132 lbs. Fitted with 127 mm/ 5 inch individually braked swivel wheels with plastic cable guards. Designed for single foot tripods, not double spike. Folds easily for carrying and has a grab handle at the centre. No case.

Excellent condition. Weighs 8 kg/ 17.7 lbs. Source: B&H NY

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/553954-REG/Manfrotto_114_114_Heavy_Duty_Cine_Video.html

Manfrotto 528 XB Heavy Duty Tripod

Designed with Jibs in mind, the 528 can support loads of 50 kg/ 110 lbs with ease. To ensure maximum safety at high loads, the two stage legs (outer steel, inner alloy, er, I think) are equipped with 5/16”/ 8 mm steel load pins that insert into numerous pre drilled holes in the inner stage, the outer stage tube resting on these pins instead of relying solely on the friction locks. The pins are tethered to the base of each outer stage by a thin multi strand flexible steel cable to prevent them being lost.

(Strangely, the existence of these pins/ holes is utterly denied by Manfrotto and practically everybody else)

Each leg is fitted with a reversible foot; spike one end, rubber tipped the other. These are changed (and all joint fixings can be tightened) using a 4 mm Allen key carried in the plastic tool clip on one leg. The permanently attached spreader arms have press button extension and retract, the locked position being a simple press on the spreader centre boss.

The half bowl is 100mm. Fitted by straps to each leg is a three cornered Bogen “bits” bag. There is a un- padded Bogen carry case with handles and shoulder strap to fit the tripod. The 500Ball that is usually supplied with this unit is missing but is superfluous for use of the jib.

Excellent condition. Weight 7.4kg/ 16.3 lbs Source: B&H NY

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/290858-REG/Manfrotto_528XB_528XB_Heavy_Duty_1_Stage_Tripod.html

B. Hague K12 Jib and accessories

Precision manufactured in aircraft quality alloy, this jib is quick to assemble/ disassemble, easy to use and has exceedingly smooth bearings in both pan and tilt axis. With a 100 mm half bowl (100 mm to 75 mm reducer supplied) at the business end for fitting your choice of head (also drilled to accept an underslung pan/ tilt unit) and a very heavy-duty steel pin at the other to accept standard barbell type weights (4 X 5 kg/ 11 lb available for free if you can afford to ship them!), plus a lockable built in “fine tune” balance weight for perfect balance every time, it is simply a dream to use.

For maximum safety the jibs central pivot block attaches to and seats into any standard 100 mm/ 75 mm half bowl tripod (no reducer required) just like a standard half ball head and is locked down using it’s own clamp knob system. To be absolutely clear on this point, the jib DOES NOT require the use of a pan/ tilt head to affix to the tripod.

It has built in drag control, a monitor bracket and a special unit I had made to allow the attachment of a standard Manfrotto pan bar (not included) for jib control and Lanc/ power pan/ tilt unit controller mounting.

With three different length configurations available and camera weight handling from 9 kg/ 19.8 lbs (longest config) to 14 kg/ 30.8 lbs (shortest config) it will take pretty well anything you want to mount on it. At its longest length, with the 528 XB set to maximum height on the pins, it will take the camera to over 4 metres/ 13 feet above ground level.

Comes complete with its own padded carry case with end and centre handles, 100 mm to 75 mm reducer and custom pan arm mount bracket. Also included is a wiring harness comprising the underslung power pan/ tilt head controller 20 foot extension cable and SD video feed.

Full parts list and assembly instructions in the carry case.

Excellent condition (5 kg weights a bit scruffy, wire brush and spray paint job).

Jib & case weight 20 kg/ 44 lbs approx. Counterbalance weights 20 kg/ 44 lbs. Source: B. Hague, UK

Hague Multi-Jib K12

B. Hague Underslung Pan/ Tilt Power Head

Designed to attach under the business end of the K12 jib (screws provided) this unit provides full 2-axis 360-degree rotation. Powered by either 4 internal AA cells or an external 6V supply (not included), it will work with cameras up to 2.5 kg/ 5.5 lbs weight.

It has variable speed and is fully adjustable to allow the cameras centre of gravity to be aligned with the vertical axis drive shaft.

The (wired) unit remote controller has been modified to allow it to be attached to a standard Manfrotto pan bar (not included) so that both jib pan and power head pan and tilt can be controlled simultaneously with one hand.

Excellent condition. System has it’s own box with assembly and operating instruction therein.

Weight: 1.7kg/ 3.75 lbs Source: B. Hague, UK

Hague Underslung Remote Pan & Tilt Power Head UPH

Extras

Completing the package is a 5” SD LCD touch screen** monitor with wireless remote, two NiCd battery packs, two “plug pack” chargers (UK plugs) and one Universal mains plug adapter. Full set of instructions, connecting cables/ adapters etc in the box.

** It says so on the box, don’t think I’ve ever figured out how the “touch” thing works though!

And, finally

Questions? Ask me.

CS

Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-dolly-folded.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-dolly-opened.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-wheel-lock-guard.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-tripod-leg-pin-detail.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-tripod-full-height.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-tripod-dolly.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-jib-case.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-jib-components.jpg  

Old February 27th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #299
Inner Circle

Re: Pro Heavy Duty Jib System - Complete

Hmm, stiffed me on the photos.

This system is going to be hellishly expensive to ship, especially to Oz, so really looking for a Kiwi buyer.

CS
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-jib-pivot-block.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-jib-100-mm-bowl.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-jib-low-level.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-jib-high-level.jpg  

Last edited by Chris Soucy; February 27th, 2014 at 10:00 PM.
Old February 27th, 2014, 09:03 PM   #300
Regular Crew

Sony HVR-V1U for sale

Selling my Sony HVR-V1U that has been hardly used. Looks new and in excellent condition. Do not have the original box.

PACKAGE INCLUDES: · Sony ECM-NV1 XLR Microphone · Sony HVR-V1U NTSC Video Camera Recorder · Sony Power Adapter · (1) Sony NP-=F970 Battery Pack · (1) Sony NFP-570 Battery Pack · Sony Lens Hood w. retractable lens cap · Sony Remote Controller / AV Cables (RCA and component) · · USB cable · Sony Large Eyecup for viewfinder · Tiffen 62mm UV Protection filter · Sony manual and CD.

Sony HVR-V1U Camcorder Hour Meter is as follows:

Operations: 14 x 10h = 140 hours

Drum Run: 12 x 10h = 120 hours

Tape Run: 10 x 10h = 100 hours

Threading: 18 x 10 = 180

Price: $1500.00
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds