Private Classifieds listings from 2014 - Page 28 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 24th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #406
Major Player

Re: Wendt X2 Mixer (MixPre) + PortaBrace & ENG Breakaway Cable

$325 OBO for Mixer & Portabrace case
Old March 24th, 2014, 04:15 PM   #407
Wrangler

Re: Dracast 1000 LED Spot Studio Light w. V-Lock Mount $700

It's that high CRI or high CRY?
Old March 24th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #408
Major Player

Re: BMCC MFT and BMCC metabones speedbooster

BMCC sold!

Speedbooster still available!
Old March 24th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #409
Tourist

Merlin Steadicam w/Arm & Vest

Paid around $2500, figure I'm going to be taking a big loss, but never been used. Bought on impulse and hasn't ever been outta the house to try...message me if interested and we can go from there, thanks!
Old March 25th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #410
Major Player

***SOLD***Re: Sound Devices MIXPRE-2 channel mixer-original owner-mint

SOLD!

thanks.

be well.

rob
smalltalk productions/nyc
Old March 25th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #411
Major Player

GoPro Hero (Original / "White")

I bought a GoPro Hero 3 Black & no longer need my original GoPro.

Mostly used indoors for time lapse this is in excellent condition.

Includes original accessories, skeleton housing & 8GB SD Card.

Asking $125 shipped US (will ship internationally)
Old March 26th, 2014, 10:25 AM   #412
Regular Crew

RE-POST / 3 x HDR FX1 +++ Extras

I am reposting this as my account here is a bit screwy trying to get it fixed, if you have sent an email please resend to me at strat201@hotmail.com or brandirawks@gmail.com

I've done some research on current market. So now I would really like to move everything, this is a great starter set-up or 2nd set-up to work with. Each and every piece is in excellent condition -----

Do to shipping on everything, I may be inclined to drive up to 100 miles to meet with a gas allowance which would be cheaper than shipping, pending your location.

Prefer MO or Check / Cash if F2F ...... Paypal takes way too much and to long to clear and transfer, I am looking to make another purchase of a NX5U and need this to do so ...

$3,700.00 FIRM for everything listed

3 x Sony HDR-FX1 - never used as drop or re-view
3 x Remotes, Batteries, Manuals, Original Boxes, AC Power
7 Extra Batteries / 970 & 570 aftermarket
2 x Circular Polarizers 72mm
2 x Sony Wide Angle Lens w / tulip shade / VCL HG 0872
1 x Beach Tek DXA-6HD
1 x Beach Tek DXA -6A
4 x XLR Cables
1 x Rode NTG2
1 x Rode Dead Cat
2 x On Camera LED Lights / w-filters
2 x Rain Jackets
1 x Kata 183 Capsule Bags
1 x Varizoom Bag

These are included but can removed and adjust price to $3,200.00 FIRM

1 x Tri-pod Dolly w / PVC Track

JTL Back Drop Support Stands w/ Green Screen

1 x Sky Crane Jib Never Used

Field Laptop Dell E6410 Laptop
320 G Hard Drive, 2 G of Memory, Wifi, intel i5 processor, extended life battery, 14.1" display, DVD RW/CD RW, SD Card Reader, Webcam, Ethernet, USB (4), IEEE 1394 (1), Windows 7 and Office

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS AVAILABLE
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-2-copy.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-3-copy.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-7-copy.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-6-copy.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-4-copy.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-5-copy.jpg  

Old March 26th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #413
Major Player

Olympus E-PL5 with 14-42, and 40-150

Have a M4/3 cam I am looking to get sell, need to clear out some toys which I never use.

Its an Olympus E-PL5 in pretty much perfect condition with 2 lenses. Used by family member for 4 months, now Im getting rid of it. All are in 9/10 condition (-1 point because its out of the box)

Included: Camera, lens cap, original OEM box with all accessories, CDs, USB cable, battery charger, external flash, etc. Buyer will also get a Think Tank Mirrorless Mover 10 along with the camera and kit lens (14-42).

Price: $450

Also have the OM Zuiko 40-150 f/4-5.6 for sale.

Price: $125

Send me a PM or post on up here. If you want to grab it all I'm sure we can come up with a deal. Just ask!
Old March 26th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #414
Major Player

Sony a7 with stock lens

For Sale: Sony A7, full frame, mirrorless camera.. Purchased from Sony Style Store in December 2013. Very lightly used. Lens in excellent condition. UV lens on camera since day 1. Also includes a two year warranty (Sony plus) that is transferrable. Reciept and warranty letter will be included.

Includes Sony a7 camera with FE 28-70mm f.3.5-5.6 OSS lens, strap, charger, lens and body caps, micro USB cable, and TWO Sony NP-FW50 batteries.

Camera will be shipped in original box placed inside a slightly larger box for protection. Will be shipped FedEx Express, with insurance.

Ship only to lower 48 states.

Camera works fine, great picture, etc, but I just do not like using it.

Price: $1600.00, I pay shipping with insurance, plus paypal fees.
email me at bill dot rankin at sbcglobal dot net
Old March 27th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #415
Major Player

Canon HV30 HD Camcorder 450.00???

Canon HV30 in excellent condition. Original owner, have packaging, cords, remote, charger, etc.
I can't find the software disk, but any software is downloadable for free from Canon, although I never used it.

Camera shoots 1080 high definition video on video tape cassette. Format is HDV. So I don't have to go into the details about this camera, please look here for specs:

Canon U.S.A. : Support & Drivers : VIXIA HV30

Willing to consider reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-img_1286.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-img_1288.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-img_1290.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-img_1287.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-img_1291.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-img_1293.jpg  

Old March 28th, 2014, 03:54 PM   #416
New Boot

FS Winsted Video Editing Desk

Winsted Model E4605 Digital Edit Desk with riser monitor shelf. Can hold as much as two 30 inch monitors. Desk is 58 inches wide, 48 incles deep. Top monitor shelf is 20 inches deep. Color: Black Granite. Condition is excellent. Available knock down with original shipping containers. New $2K asking $800.00. Located in Atlanta. Contact Skip at: Skipcam@bellsouth.net
Old March 29th, 2014, 05:16 PM   #417
Major Player

Atomos Ninja & 2 Sony V1U Cameras

My partner in our Wedding / Event videography business is transitioning to still wedding photography so we are winding down the video part of the business. As part of that transition I have for sale one Atomos Ninja and two Sony V1U cameras.

Atomos Ninja - This is the original Ninja that came with the some of the goodies they no longer come with. It is essentially new with less than 10 hours recording done with it. In addition to the recorder you get the Atomos hard case with strap, dual battery charger (great for charging those Sony batteries for cameras, lights, etc), two batteries, two hard drive caddy's, the master caddy docking station, and cables. Price is $450 shipped to CONUS.

Sony V1U Cameras - I am the orignal owner and purchased these new. They have been part of a part time Wedding & Event videography business. Even after buying a newer Canon XA10 I loved these cameras so much I bought two Atomos Ninja units to keep all of the great things I love about the Sony V1 (great pic, a lot of manual controls, durable build) while using the Ninja's to take the recording format to a new level with Pro res. The Sony V1U is the perfect camera for the Ninja because it has an uncompromised / uncompressed signal straight from the sensor to the recorder. I am asking $1100 for each of the cameras.

If someone wants to buy one or both cameras and the Atomos Ninja I will make the following package deal;

1. One Sony V1U & Atomos Ninja - $,1450.00 Total including shipping CONUS
2. Both Sony V1U's & Atomos Ninja $2,450.00 Total including shipping CONUS

I have a second Atomos Ninja that I want to keep but if the price was right I could be persuaded to part with it also if someone is looking for a total matched package of the two cameras and two Ninja's to go with them.

As you can see I have been on this forum since 2008 so I am no fly by night or scammer. I will accept payment by paypal only and no trades.

Last edited by D.J. Ammons; March 30th, 2014 at 01:04 PM.
Old March 30th, 2014, 04:53 AM   #418
Inner Circle

Re: Steadicam Pilot complete VLB kit with Steadistand

This Steadicam is now sold.
Old March 30th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #419
Regular Crew

Re: Sony HXR-MC1 POV Camera

Bump. Still for sale.
Old March 31st, 2014, 06:59 AM   #420
Regular Crew

Re: Canon FD 150-600mm F5.6L PL Mount

Nobody? I am now open to serious offers on this lens. Those who have used it know that it is very sharp, easily resolves HD and fully covers 4K.

Here is the info again...

My Canon FD 150-600mm F5.6 PL Lightweight Conversion is for sale.

It is in near mint condition, the optics are clear and lovely and the zoom/focus mechanism is in good shape. It was stripped and serviced when Les converted it and it has a nice new manual aperture. It is only near mint because there are a number of retouched paint spots on the barrel.

It comes in the original case (no keys sorry), and has one spare filter holder that you can use to mount whatever Tiffen (37mm filter you want... they do fit). It was converted to Universal Mount in August 2013 by Les Bosher and currently has a PL mount attached although you can get a mount for almost any other camera (Nikon/EOS and so on).

Reason for sale, we need an even longer lens for our current project and are looking to purchase a Sigma 300-800 (Nikon version).

It resides in Norway so bear this in mind if you are interested, insured couriers are not very cheap. I am looking for around $7000 plus the courier fees. Buyer will be fully responsible for taxes and import duties to wherever they live.

If interested send me a PM and I will supply more pictures. james (at) earthmedia dot co dot uk
James Ewen
Natural History Cameraman
Oslo, Norway
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds