Private Classifieds listings from 2014 - Page 33 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #481
Regular Crew

Re: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4

body $500
lens $275
Old April 11th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #482
Regular Crew

Sound Devices 552 Mixer

Purchased 6 months ago. This mixer was used once and has less than 3 hours on it. It shows no signs of use--NO scratches, dust or dings of any kind. The protective plastic is still on the 552 logo. Manual, short cut cards and original box all included.
The Petrol bag saw a total of 3 shoots and is in LIKE NEW condition. I bought this rig with the intention of doing reality shows, which never happened. For the projects I work on now, I don't need 5 inputs. The 552 sells for $3295 brand new. Here's an opportunity to save money and buy almost new.

Mixer and bag sold together as a package. Price is $2775. Buyer pays shipping. Will ship to Lower 48.

Please, serious inquiries only...no lowballers/no trades. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-mixer-2.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-mixer-3-.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-mixer-5.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-mixer-6.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-manual.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-bag-1.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-bag-2.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-bag-3.jpg  

Old April 12th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #483
Inner Circle

Re: Sony Z1u - rock solid camera

I have the charger and a slew of batteries for this camera. If you look you'll see it's in excellent condition since it stayed in a pelican the size of a house.

I can't seem to upload pictures to this post. Can someone see why?
Old April 13th, 2014, 06:10 AM   #484
Major Player

Re: Sigma 20mm 1.8 Nikon mount

New price $300 shipped.
Old April 13th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #485
Regular Crew

Studio space Available in Los Gatos, CA

Studio and/or office space available on Los Gatos Blvd. We have different room sizes to choose from depending on availability. Prices range from $200-600 per month depending on rental time and room. We also have hourly and full day studio rooms, Green Screen room, meeting space in our adjacent studio. $15-$40 and hour. Edit suites for photographer or videographer available upon request.

The space is currently used as both a Film/Video/Editing production and music educational studio, so it would be a great spot for a filmmaker, music teacher, photographer or video editor. Common area/lobby with couch and restroom onsite. Clean and well decorated. We also have a large studio which can be used for dance, group meeting or the like. We are looking for those who would be a great fit with Rockin' Kidz & Realway Studio. Cross promotion/referral possibilities as well.

Thanks for looking!
Old April 14th, 2014, 02:07 PM   #486
Major Player

Rhino Steady

I have a Rhino Steady rig that I no longer need. If you don't know what a Rhino Steady is, details here: Rhino Steady + Case. I purchased this via the Kickstarter campaign in 2012. I was doing more video at the time but have since focused more on still photography. It has never been used. Includes carrying case and extra weights for larger cameras.

Asking $250. I'll ship within CONUS.

D
Old April 14th, 2014, 09:51 PM   #487
Major Player

Re: GoPro Hero (Original / "White")

$90 + S&H for the GoPro & Skeleton

---

Also I'm open to selling accessories (I'm usually using the GoPro indoors & not using them).

LCD BacPac - $45

Battery BacPac (w/ extra battery, 2 in total) - $35

Wifi BacPac - $25

Wifi Remote w/ Wrist Strap - $45
Old April 15th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #488
Major Player

Re: Sigma 20mm 1.8 Nikon mount

Final price drop $275 shipped. Thanks
Old April 15th, 2014, 12:50 PM   #489
New Boot

Juice Designs HPX170 / HMC150 Base Plate for my HPX170

I'm looking to buy a pair of Juice Designs HPX170 / HMC150 Base Plate for my HPX170. Please send me a pm if you want to let go.

Thanks.
Old April 16th, 2014, 09:56 AM   #490
Regular Crew

Re: Glidecam X10 and HD4000

What's the VAT situation on this, Peter?
Old April 17th, 2014, 05:58 AM   #491
Regular Crew

Re: Glidecam X10 and HD4000

Hi Mark, sorry but I'm not registered for VAT.

Peter
Old April 17th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #492
Regular Crew

GH3 Z-Finder Pro Optical Viewfinder from Zacuto

For SALE in the original box, brand new / open box, neber used the GH3 Z-Finder Pro Optical Viewfinder from Zacuto attaches to the Panasonic GH3 camera and provides a large, stable, eye-level viewer designed for shooting video with the GH3. Its large eye cup blocks out extraneous light and offers a comfortable point of stability.

This Z-Finder Pro Optical Viewfinder from Zacuto was originally purchased from Zacuto. I never used it. I just opened the box to show it to buyers.

I am asking $239.00 + Shipping
If interested, please contact me at (972) 867-3213 or email @ atalis@bluebonnetmediagroup.com

The viewfinder has a 40mm diameter Zacuto lens and provides a 2.5x magnification of the camera's LCD monitor. The lens has an anti-fog protective cover and a built-in diopter for fine tuning the focus to match your eyesight.
The Z-Finder Pro attaches to the GH3 via the included Gorilla Plate V2 and the Z-Finder Mounting Frame for the GH3, which is compatible only with the GH3 camera. It will not fit other cameras nor will it work on the GH3 with a battery grip attached or with the LCD screen articulated. The frame has a rubber coating to protect the LCD as well as to provide a firm seal with the camera. The Gorilla Plate V2 attaches to the camera's tripod socket with a 1/4"-20 screw and offers a 15mm rod port. The Z-Finder Pro can be detached from the frame easily and hung around your neck on the included lanyard.
Three additional extender mounting frames are included to extend the distance between the viewfinder's lens and the camera's LCD monitor. This is intended for use by farsighted users as the increased distance will bring the image into focus. Also included is one installed and one additional anti-fog disc, a dust cover, lens cap, sun mask, protective boot, and lanyard.
If you already own a Z-Finder Pro or Z-Finder Jr, you can use it with the GH3; however, you do need the Gorilla Plate V2 and the Z-Finder Mounting Frame for GH3.
Optical viewfinder for GH3 camera with a form factor designed to enable clear, stable video shooting.
40mm diameter lens provides 2.5x magnification of the camera's LCD screen
Built-in diopter
Includes Z-Finder Mounting Frame for GH3 and Gorilla Plate V2 that attach to camera via tripod mount. Gorilla Plate includes a 15mm rod port, and the Mounting Frame provides rubber seal to protect LCD and fit snugly to camera back
Includes three extender plates to provide focusing for farsighter viewers
Includes lanyard to hang Z-Finder Pro around your neck when not attached to camera.
Includes two anti-fog protective discs (one installed, one additional)
Also includes lens cap, sun mask, dust cover, and protective boot
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-pic-1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-pic-2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-pic-4.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-pic-5.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-pic-7.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-pic-8.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-pic-6.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-pic-9.jpg  

Old April 17th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #493
Regular Crew

M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens from Olympus

For SALE practically new in immaculate condition the silver M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens from Olympus is compatible with the PEN series of interchangeable-lens digital cameras. This lens was given to me as a present last year but I only used it 4 times. I no longer need my photographic equipment due to the fact that I am a senior citizen. These photos were taken this morning.

I am asking $629.00
If you interested, please contact me at (972) 867-3213 or atalis@bluebonnetmediagroup.com

It is a wide-angle prime lens with a focal length of 12mm (35mm equivalent: 24mm). The fast f/2.0 maximum aperture creates a shallow depth of field and is helpful in low-light conditions. The lens' aperture is controlled by a 7-blade circular diaphragm.
The lens combines 11 elements in 8 groups which include DSA, aspherical, Super HR, and ED glass elements, all of which reduce chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy. The lens focuses from 7.9" (20 cm) to infinity, and has a maximum reproduction ratio of 1:12.5. It accepts 46mm filters.
The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0 features a snap ring allowing you to pan focus with a distance indicator. Its Movie-Still-Compatible (MSC) mechanism ensures that focusing is quiet enough that the sound will not be picked up during video recording. It has a durable full-metal body.
A prime lens, it has a focal length of 12mm (35mm equivalent: 24mm) The wide, fast f/2.0 maximum aperture creates a shallow depth of field and is helpful in low-light conditions. The lens' aperture is controlled by a 7-blade circular diaphragm The lens combines 11 elements in 8 groups which include DSA, aspherical, Super HR, and ED glass elements, all of which minimize chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy in your images.
The lens focuses from 7.9" (20 cm) to infinity The maximum reproduction ratio of the lens is 1:12.5
Accepts 46mm filters. The lens features a snap ring allowing you to pan focus with a distance indicator. The Movie-Still-Compatible (MSC) mechanism ensures that focusing is quiet enough that the sound will not be picked up during video recording. Durable full-metal body

SPECIFICATIONS:
Focal Length 12mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 24 mm
Aperture Maximum: f/2.0
Minimum: f/22.0
Camera Mount Type Micro Four Thirds
Format Compatibility Micro Four Thirds
Angle of View 84°
Tilt/Shift Not Specified By Manufacturer
Minimum Focus Distance 7.9" (20.07 cm)
Magnification 0.08x
Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:13
Elements/Groups 11/8
Diaphragm Blades 7

What's in the package?:
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens (Silver)
Front and rear lens caps
Hoya HMC UV (c) 46mm filter
Instruction Manual
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-p1020332.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-p1020333.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-p1020334.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-p1020335.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-p1020336.jpg  
Old April 17th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #494
Inner Circle

Re: M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12mm f/2.0 Lens from Olympus

Amazing lens, my favorite lens of all time. Still miss it. Sold all my M4/3 lenses last year and it's the only lens I miss. Sharp, wide, beautiful.
Old April 18th, 2014, 09:02 AM   #495
Regular Crew

Re: GH3 Z-Finder Pro Optical Viewfinder from Zacuto

This item is now SOLD.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds