Private Classifieds listings from 2014 - Page 57 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #841
Major Player

Re: Sony PMW-EX1R with Extras

Price Drop. Now available for $3300-.
Old August 8th, 2014, 04:36 PM   #842
Trustee

Re: Complete Sony EX3 package

Ok, I had meant to put this on Ebay, but haven't yet got around to it. Heading away for the weekend, so won't be putting it on Ebay until next week now. Before I go, I will give anyone here another chance to pick up this great EX3 package.
Let's say $4600 CAD for the lot & i'll pay the shipping!
Have a great weekend!
Still open to reasonable offers too!
Old August 8th, 2014, 05:41 PM   #843
Inner Circle

Location: Vancouver, British Columbia (formerly Winnipeg, Manitoba) Canada
Re: Sony PMW-200 Camera $5500

Sold on Craigslist
Old August 11th, 2014, 09:44 AM   #844
Major Player

For Sale: Sony SCL-Z18X140 Lens for F3/F5/F55

Hi all,

I'm selling my Sony SCL-Z18X140 14x (18-252mm) zoom lens.

I have been using it on the F5 for a year. It's incredibly sharp and has a range like no other S35 cine lens. This lens is a great all-in-one lens. This particular one has even filmed The Queen! The Lens is in perfect working order with very few signs of use. Glass is perfect. I used it without the servo and added a wooden handgrip which made for a great ENG style setup.

Only selling as I've bought a Cabrio. I nearly kept it for the additional reach (252mm vs 90mm!) but can't justify both.

Asking £3995 or $6695 ono. I need to charge 20% VAT in the UK or in EU without a valid VAT number.

Please email for info or more pics: mmarriage (at) orange (dot) net or call on +44 (0) 7773 179773.

Based near London, UK

Thanks

Mike Marriage
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-scl-lens1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-scl-lens2.jpg  

Old August 11th, 2014, 11:07 AM   #845
Major Player

Re: Lectrosonics UCR201 UM200 Block 21 (Brown) Wireless Mic Set

More / better photos: Lectrosonics UCR201 UM200C - Imgur

Wanting to move this along quickly, open to offers.
Old August 11th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #846
Inner Circle

BMD ATEM 1ME complete road kit w. record decks

Due to weight, local Vancouver pickup only.

Looking to get into multicamera live switched video production?

I spec'ed and built this system myself for fast setup and portability.

16 RU Rack by DJK Cases
2 x HyperDeck Studio SSD recorders
2 x ART power distribution modules
1 x SmartView HD 19" rackmount monitor for multiview
1 x Behringer line level mixer (16 channel)
2 x Behringer Shark audio effects for audio line delay so no more "lip flap"
AND...
1 x BlackMagic Design ATEM 1ME single mix-effect buss video switcher

Plus all the required cabling, installed and secured in this fast set up mobile switching platform.

Show up with cash and no dickering and I'll throw in 4 OCZ 240GB SSD drives to make the HyperDecks work. I might even throw in a dock if you're nice.

I also have some RG-59 HD-SDI ready video cables in lengths from 100 feet to 10 feet I'd be motivated to add to sweeten the deal.

What do you need to bring to the table?

A laptop that will run the host software. I can demo with my laptop. You SHOULD have some basic networking skills as well to make the system hook up to your laptop but once you have set it up once, just plug and play.

What does the ATEM switcher support?

Don't show up with a dSLR and expect this thing to work. This switcher is modelled on real broadcast switchers and likes to see 1.5Gbps video signals on its 4 HD-SDI and 4 HDMI inputs. There are no input scalers on any of the ATEM designs so all sources must be the same. EX1s, EX3s, FS100s, FS700s, a bunch of Panasonics, the C100 and C300s will all work with the camera outputs set correctly. I've had great luck getting GoPro Hero 3 Black cameras to work as well.

I also have plenty of other live switching toys and problem solvers around here including VGA distribution amps (2 different levels) and "Anything-In to HD-SDI-Out" converters that aren't included but I can sell seperately.

Great for TV studio type productions, conferences/conventions, webcasts, wedding receptions, worship services...
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2014-20140811_181242.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2014-20140811_181247.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2014-20140811_181251.jpg  
Old August 12th, 2014, 05:52 AM   #847
Major Player

Re: GH3 Body only

Message sent.
Old August 12th, 2014, 06:21 AM   #848
Inner Circle

Zach,

I have some questions:

This unit is out of the frequency spectrum that was taken away?

Can you input a line level feed into the transmitter?

How long does a fresh battery last?

Why did you upgrade and what is better with the 400s?

Thanks
Old August 12th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #849
Major Player

Quote:
This unit is out of the frequency spectrum that was taken away?
Not even close. Currently in the US it is the 700MHz (specifically 698 to 806 MHz) that is illegal to use. For Lectrosonics units, this is Blocks 27, 28 & 29.

There has been some chatter from the FCC about auctioning off parts of the 600MHz spectrum. Nothing put into action yet, but I heard from a colleague that he got a recommendation from a salesman at B&H to stick to the 500MHz spectrum in case something passes.

(I really hope this doesn't happen b/c at work I use Sennheiser G2 & G3 units which are all in the 600MHz & it would be a pain to get new units. But for my personal equipment I am very glad I have units in the 500MHz spectrum.)

Quote:
Can you input a line level feed into the transmitter?
Yes, but you need an attenuator. I have a XLR to TA5F cable with an attenuator built in, like this one on eBay.

I also have a XLR to TA5F cable that is a little longer which can be used with a dynamic mic, Shure SM58 / Electrovoice RE50b, if you don't have a cube transmitter.

Quote:
How long does a fresh battery last?
From my experience, I'd say about 3-4 hours w/ a fresh 9volt. I usually switch after a little more than 2 hours. The receiver has a display with battery level for both receiver and transmitter, so you can keep an eye on the level & see when you need to switch.

(According to the manual standard 9v alkaline will last 3.5 - 4 hours, but a lithium will last 7 hours.)

Quote:
Why did you upgrade and what is better with the 400s?
I talked with the guys at NAB & I think I've drank the Lectrsonics cool-aid (except for their VHF units, I never want to touch one of those ever again). So I'm Upgrading mostly because I've been wanting to for a very long time, sold some other equipment and finally took the jump for the upgrade.

I think the biggest thing is that the analog 100 & 200 series have companders (compress the audio before transmission?) and the digital 400 series don't have companders. Plus the 400 series can be set to work with previous, non-digital, transmitters.

That all being said, I have loved, loved, loved this set. It really has served me extremely well and I've never had trouble with it. Much nicer sound than what I get at work with Sennheiser G2 / G3 systems. And while I get hits with the Sennheiser systems on a regular basis (even after scanning for free frequencies) I have never had trouble with this Lectro set...

Well... ok, the only trouble I had with this is when I've tried going 50-100 yards away & had one or two thick brick, cement or stone walls between the transmitter & receiver.

Also I once caused an audio guy some trouble at a big event when I was transmitting to close to one of his frequencies. I completely screwed up his audio, while his mic was so over powered I didn't hear event one ounce of indication that there was a RF fist fight going on.
Old August 12th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #850
Trustee

Re: Complete Sony EX3 package

OK, so i finally put this up for auction on ebay. See this thread.
http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/f-ebay/5...ml#post1857922
This could work out to be a real bargain for anyone interested in a package like this.
Old August 13th, 2014, 06:50 AM   #851
Inner Circle

Thanks for your detailed reply Zach. I am seriously thinking about your sale here but I find I do not use wireless very often. My current Senn. units are in the 700Mhz spectrum and on top of that they have all kinds of audio interference and pffts... in certain situations. So I rent Lectros when I need them but renting is kind of a pain.

So I will think on it a bit more.
Old August 13th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #852
Regular Crew

Re: Petrol PCUB-1 shoulder bag

Item is sold.
Old August 14th, 2014, 01:15 AM   #853
Inner Circle

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera $760

Purchased my bmpcc from B&H. Mint/new condition. A couple of projects fell through and I don't need it. Has about 3 hours of use on it. Body only, original boxing. Located in Southern California but will ship overseas. You pay the shipping. If you're in LA, I can meet you in Ventura at Starbucks. Also will sell my accessories for 20% current B&H list. But, won't sell the accessories until the camera is sold. Camera has been keep in a low humidity office with 3 HEP dust filtration systems.

Wooden Camera Cage Kinotehnik lcdvf Loupe 5 batteries (4 blackmagic+1 Watson) Watson dual charger (BH) Sandisk 32GB 95MB/sec Extreme Pro (2) sunhood
Old August 14th, 2014, 12:12 PM   #854
Inner Circle

2 x Sony SxS-1 64GB cards

Sold my Sony PMW-200 XDCam camcorder, still have the media cards I purchased for a documentary that got mothballed.

EXTREMELY low usage - maybe 10 read/write cycles. Maybe.

Purchased November 2013 from a Sony authorized dealer in Ontario I deal with regularly.

These will work in many/most of the Sony PMW series cameras, however for the EX1/EX1r/EX3 the most up-to-date firmware is required. If you aren't sure if these will work, do a web search AND bring your camera if local to Vancouver BC.

Far more robust than SDHC cards and adaptors.

Keywords: Sony F3 F5 F55 EX1 EX1r EX3 PMW350 PMW320 PMW200 PMW300
Old August 14th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #855
Major Player

Re: GH3 Body only

Is camera still available? Not sure if you received my email.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds