Private Classifieds listings from 2014 - Page 9 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2014, 08:30 AM   #121
Regular Crew

Red Rocket Card for Sale $1750

New red rocket card for sale, was tested in a mac pro but never used, new unit from the factory, comes with DVI cables and new software, red rocket box. This unit can work perfect with card installed mac pro or thunderbolt external chassis with brand new macbook pro laptops. Located in Malibu California
Old January 25th, 2014, 04:13 PM   #122
Major Player

AJA Kona Lhi PCIE Video I/O card

I have decided to put this card out for sale. It is a fantastic I/O card that I used with Final Cut Pro.

It works perfectly. The main reason for selling honestly is the fan on the card, which is the only thing that makes noise in my Mac Pro. It is a low humming sound and not really loud, but I need my system to be completely quiet as it sits right next to me when I work on it.

I'll sell for $600. Would also be willing to trade for an equivalent video I/O card.

--
The KONA LHi Capture Card from Aja is designed to bridge the gap between legacy analog devices and the latest products using 3Gbps SDI and HDMI by providing editing, monitoring, and mastering of pro-quality video in a powerful yet affordable system. This unit comes with a breakout cable, and can also be connected to an optional breakout box for rackmount I/O convenience and additional connectivity in the form of BNC digital AES/EBU connectors and RCA monitoring jacks.

KONA LHi uses the Aja Control Panel application to configure various hardware parameters and can also be used to auto-detect input format & frame rate and configure hardware-based up/down/cross-conversions
Use this device to interface with devices such as an HDMI-enabled camera, an HD-SDI VTR connection, and legacy analog video equipment
By way of the card's "Input PassThrough" mode, you can configure it to act as a converter within your computer, allowing you to embed or disembed audio or convert a signal like HDMI to HD-SDI
It features full, 10-bit, broadcast-quality, motion-adaptive SD to HD up-conversion, HD to HD cross-conversion, HD to SD down-conversion, and automatic HD/SD 12-bit component analog output
All of KONA LHi's conversions are hardware-based, therefore they are available all the time, even during ingest or playback
Outputs can be configured independently allowing you to have simultaneous HD and SD output, or two different types of HD (720 or 1080) output at the same time via cross-conversion
The card offers DVCPRO HD hardware acceleration
HDMI v1.3a with Deep Color at 30/36 bits per pixel on input & output is supported
It offers 12-bit HD analog component input & output
The card features 10-bit, hardware-based, real-time up/down/cross-conversions
12-bit SD analog component, composite, or S-Video input & output are available
Dynamic RT hardware acceleration is a standard feature
The card features (2) channels of balanced XLR AES digital audio and (2) channels of balanced XLR analog audio input & output
8-channel SDI embedded audio input & output is included
HD/SD Genlock and RS-422 machine control are standard features
It supports LTC input on the reference input
This solution is compatible with Final Cut Studio applications, Adobe applications, and most industry-standard applications
A breakout cable is included as a standard feature and a breakout box can be purchased separately
Old January 26th, 2014, 12:45 AM   #123
Trustee

Re: Sony PMW-EX3 with Extras - Price Reduced

Price reduced to $6300. Thanks for looking
Old January 26th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #124
Trustee

SONY FS700 (UK/Europe)

Looking to buy a Sony FS700 PAL model. Doesn't have to be a UK seller (although ideal). Having seen a near new one fully boxed with extras including the kit lens being sold for £4250 on ebay, I am looking to pay the same price.

A FS100 is available if you would be interested in a part exchange with cash on top (only 100 hours on the clock), boxed & complete.
Old January 26th, 2014, 10:43 AM   #125
Trustee

Re: Joystick Controlled Pan & Tilt System

From what I see in the pictures, the camera is very bottom heavy on the rig, this will strain the tilt motor and cause shaky starts and stops. The camera ideally should sit so that it's perfectly centered on the tilt axis, this will make tilts effortless for the tiny motor. Is there an adjustment that raises the camera vertically?
Old January 26th, 2014, 11:19 AM   #126
Trustee

Century Optics .65x Wide Zoom-Through 37mm thread mount

For Sale in CONUS: Century Optics .65x Wide Zoom-Through lens adapter with 37mm thread mount for small HD video cameras. Also has 3 adapter rings down to smaller threads which I will update with specific sizes on Monday.

Comes with front and rear caps, plastic storage box and original outer Century cardboard box.

Lens is in excellent condition. I'm selling because I no longer use the camera I had it mounted on.

$200 includes insured USPS shipping. Thanks for looking!
Old January 26th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #127
Regular Crew

You could mount a fluid head with a camera, In the few times I have used this it worked flawlessly with No shaky starts and stops, the motor is fine. Even if it did have a small shake that can be edited out in post very, very easy. It worked fine on a jib.

Are you interested in purchasing, or are you an engineer?

Last edited by Leon Kolenda; January 26th, 2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: spelling
Old January 26th, 2014, 11:11 PM   #128
Inner Circle

@Leon

I think Warren's question was appropriate - it does look bottom heavy. Your answer was also appropriate - in spite of appearances it seems to work just fine with no undue stress on the motor. By addressing the question you help to reassure potential purchasers who might have the same reaction as Warren

Your last sentence was impolite and uncalled for.
Old January 26th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #129
Regular Crew

Sorry I don't think that is correct, I simply asked him if he was interested in purchasing, or was he an engineer, because his question had nothing to do with the possibility in purchasing. I now understand his line of thinking, so no apology is needed.

Thank you
Old January 27th, 2014, 11:11 AM   #130
Major Player

Re: AJA Kona Lhi PCIE Video I/O card

This is no longer for sale. Thanks.
Old January 27th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #131
Trustee

Re: Century Optics .65x Wide Zoom-Through 37mm thread mount

The three Century adapter rings that come with this wide angle lens are:

27mm to 37mm

30mm to 37mm

30.5mm to 37mm
Old January 27th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #132
Major Player

Re: Pelican 1600 Case - Orange - New

$100 shipped to your door - lower 48, a little more elsewhere
Old January 27th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #133
Regular Crew

Sony NX5U

I'm looking to purchase a NX5U. Let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks
Old January 28th, 2014, 01:00 AM   #134
Trustee

I've never seen this unit before, and I've never heard of it. I'm not an engineer, and I was curious about it because I'm on a search for a good pan and tilt head. My question was if there was a vertical adjustment for the camera, because I can't tell from your photos. You didn't answer my question. If there was, it might be something I would consider trying out.

Last edited by Warren Kawamoto; January 28th, 2014 at 01:49 AM.
Old January 28th, 2014, 02:14 AM   #135
Regular Crew

Sorry, but I did answer your question.You can mount a fluid head or a small head to raise the center of gravity. There is no vertical adjustment. I don't think that it needs one. I have spoke with the designer and owner himself, He has No complaints on that issue. He has also designed what he calls a cable cam that you can also use this Pan&Tilt head with. I don't have a need for the cable cam but it is interesting. The other thing that you might consider is that B & H sells it, even though they are in the business to make money, they also don't carry anything that would garner negative reviews. Just some food for thought.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds