DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2016 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/528263-private-classifieds-listings-2016-a.html)

Jim Nogueira January 1st, 2016 06:18 PM

Private Classifieds listings from 2016

The monitor has been sold. Thank you.

James Fazzaro January 2nd, 2016 01:43 AM

Re: Canon XL H1S

Not sure if you are still looking, but I have a complete XL H1 (not H1s) system with additional lenses and add-ons. Contact me if interested.

Joseph DeBlasio January 2nd, 2016 10:04 PM

Re: Canon XL H1S

Thank you for the offer. I am trying to get the XLH1S to take advantage of the HDSDI synced audio, video and timecode art this time. If I change my mind I will let you know. Thank you again.

Reed Gidez January 5th, 2016 03:52 PM

Re: Sound Devices 702 plus XL-DVDRAM, Pelican Case

Going to ebay by Thursday Jan 7. Last call here

Bruce S. Yarock January 6th, 2016 01:49 PM

Steadycam - Indiecam Pilot

I am selling my Indiecam Pilot, which is in excellent condition. This includes the vest, dual articulating arm, gimble, additional weights and tools, and original backpack (not shown in pictures). Includes Manfrotto docking plate on top of gimble. Girl not included.

Picture gallery:

https://yarock.smugmug.com/Steady-Cam/

This steadycam style stabilizer was made by Indiecam in California and I have had it for about 5 years. It was $2100 new.

I have used it with the arm vest and gimble to fly a Sony FS100, FS700 and various DSLR's. I have also used the gimble only, with the same cameras for quick shots in cramped locations. Very easy to blance.

The Indiecam Pilot is a really well made piece of gear and I have gotten some nice footage while using it. The only reason I am selling it is that I am shooting with a Ronin and vest.

PM me at yarock at a o l dot com or call 954-430-1616

Victor Guzman January 7th, 2016 02:23 PM

looking for Canon XF 100

Looking for good condition and price. I can pay with PayPal and shipping would be to APO AE because I'm in the U.S. military stationed in Italy. I currently have the Sony HXR-NX30 which is great but too small for me. Will be selling that on here shortly at good price. Please email me for faster response thanks for looking
victor.guzman1@outlook.com

Ben Freedman January 7th, 2016 03:21 PM

Panasonic DVX200 with Extra Battery - Like new!

8 Attachment(s)
Howdy...

I am looking to sell a 60-day old Panasonic DVX200. It's been used 3 times, and is in perfect condition. Comes with a second, extra battery in it's original box...

Completely updated with the latest firmware...

I've attached the original sales order of $4380.00 for the kit. I'm offering it at $3595.

Check out the pictures, and feel free to drop me a line with any questions... Thanks!

Best,

Ben

Victor Guzman January 7th, 2016 04:27 PM

re: Private Classifieds listings from 2016

Interested let's work something messaged ou

Ben Freedman January 8th, 2016 11:22 AM

Sennheiser Evolution Microphone Sets - 7 sets in total

5 Attachment(s)
SOLD!

Howdy... We have several sets of Sennheiser Microphones for sale.. All EVOLUTION series mics...

There are 7 complete sets (2 are G3, the rest are G2).

They are a mix of 5MHz and 6MHz units.

We also have 2 individual items, a 5MHz Mic Butt Pack, and a 7Mhz Receiver.

I'm offering them for $300 per set, or $1500 for the whole batch...

Drop me a line if you're interested... :)

Jim Nogueira January 9th, 2016 08:49 AM

Re: Genus GL GNDF-62 ND 62 mm Circular Polarizer Filter System

Sold, thank you.

Amos Kim January 10th, 2016 11:39 AM

Re: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera with Nikon Speedbooster Kit

EDIT: camera body sold. everything else available. send email to mrak1979@yahoo.com for prices. Wooden Camera Pocket Cage also available for great deal.

Reed Gidez January 10th, 2016 01:02 PM

Re: Sound Devices 702 plus XL-DVDRAM, Pelican Case

No longer for sale here.

Up on ebay.

Slavik Boyechko January 10th, 2016 05:15 PM

Sony FS5 - 18-105mm kit lens - Metabones T Speedbooster Ultra EF

Have had it about a month and used on one shoot. Wish I could keep it but have had to re-prioritize my purchasing for this year.

Everything like new in box. Metabones is the new T Speedbooster EF to E mount.

Bought together for $6750 a month ago, asking $6350, and I'll cover Paypal fees and domestic shipping.

Ericsson San Pablo Chu January 10th, 2016 07:29 PM

Re: Element Technica 15mm Stainless Steel Iris Rods 12"

bumped to the top

Ericsson San Pablo Chu January 10th, 2016 07:30 PM

Re: Redrock microRRS 15mm rod apapter/baseplate for Really Right Stuff Arca Swiss Cla

bumped to the top