FS-CONUS: Lots O' Audio Gear: RODE NTG-3, Sennheiser EW100 G3, K-Tek Boompole & Zeppelin at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread
Old November 27th, 2015, 07:43 PM   #1
Regular Crew
Lots O' Audio Gear: RODE NTG-3, Sennheiser EW100 G3, K-Tek Boompole & Zeppelin

Who is looking for some audio gear?! All prices include Paypal fees and shipping to the continental US. I tried to price fairly, but I'm open to negotiate if you want to make an offer or package some gear together.

RODE NTG-3 Shotgun Mic
This mic is in excellent condition (9.5 out of 10), sounds great and works perfectly. The mic stand is the only thing that really shows any wear. Not too much else to say! It includes everything pictured, the NTG-3 mic, foam RODE cover, hard mic storage cylinder, soft RODE case, and mic stand mount. A wonderful microphone for the price.
Pictures: RODE NTG-3 by robsmo1 | Photobucket

Sennheiser EW100 G3 A-Band Wireless Mic Kit
Another legend in the sound arena, this kit is in great shape with only minor handling wear (easy 8-8.5 out of 10) and works flawlessly. This is an A-Band Kit, working on the 516-558 MHz frequency range. Quality & dependable... what more can you ask for? Includes everything in the pics, transmitter, receiver, lav mic, metal clips, shoe mount, XLR and stereo cables.
Pictures: Sennheiser EW100 G3 A-Band by robsmo1 | Photobucket

K-Tek KE-110CCR Avalon Aluminum Boompole w/ Internal Coiled Cable
This is a really nice boompole with a internal coiled cable making life easier. It's the CCR model (not the regular CC) which means it comes with the side-mount XLR connection. It's in great physical condition, with only minor signs of surface wear (9 out of 10) and it works great with everything sliding smoothly and locking down as it should.
Pictures: Ktek CCR Boompole by robsmo1 | Photobucket

K-Tek Zeppelin with K-GPS Suspension
This is the "medium" sized unit (13" basket) that I used with my RODE NTG-3. According to B&H it also works with the AT 4073A and the Sennheiser 416, but I don't have either to officially confirm this. It is in excellent condition and works great! Includes everything in the pictures, the frame, foam ends, K-GPS shockmount, and faux fur wind cover.
Pictures: K-Tek Zeppelin by robsmo1 | Photobucket

Again, let me know if you have any questions - just PM or email me. The K-Tek gear and RODE make a great pairing, but everything is listed separately for those who might just need one or two of those items. Thanks for looking, have a great day!

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds