Private Classifieds listings from 2016 - Page 16 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2016, 04:37 AM   #226
Major Player

Blackbird stabiliser with custom Accessories

Camera Motion Research Blackbird, standard accessories plus custom riser block for lighter cameras and a custom bracket for low-level use. All in good condition. $280

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/images/a...attach/jpg.gif
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2016-_dsc2583.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-_dsc8664.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2016-_dsc8671.jpg  

Last edited by Alastair Traill; May 20th, 2016 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Omitted price
Old May 20th, 2016, 03:31 PM   #227
Major Player

Arri 150w 300w Fresnel Lights

Selling my Arri 150 & 300 lights. Asking: $420 for the pair + S&H.
(NOTE: Genuine Arri lights, not the cheap Chinese knock offs.)

$230 - 150w is in great condition. Comes with barn doors, 4 extra bulbs & two scrims.

$230 - 300w has had a number of tours of duty but still a work horse. Comes with barn doors, 1 extra bulb & four scrims (two are the same).

Photos: Arri 150 & 300 Fresnel - Album on Imgur
Old May 21st, 2016, 08:43 PM   #228
Regular Crew

Panasonic G7 complete filmmaking kit

I'm moving overseas and migrating into the written word over video (no more gear-fetish!).

I've spent over $2,000 on a complete rig for documentary filmmaking; this includes everything needed for filming from camera to audio to lighting and tripods. I would prefer to pass this on to a new or amateur filmmaker looking to do their thing, only later will I consider parting it out, but you can still ask if you're curious.

MAKE ME AN OFFER for the lot. I just decided to sell it all this weekend and taking pictures of everything and pricing it out is overwhelming. I would prefer pickup or delivery, as this is a lot of stuff and a pain to ship. I am located in Milwaukee, WI, but will be driving east through the Chicago, and then to the east coast near Hartford, Boston, and New Hampshire.

VIDEO
-Panasonic Lumix G7 with 14-42 Lens (Brand new, Shutter count is in the 500 range if my memory is right. Perfect condition. Micro 4/3's camera with 4k video. Can record 1080p in AVCHD without a time limit.
-Batteries for G7 (1 stock, great condition) and 2 unopened brand new spare batteries. 2 battery chargers.
-256 Gb SD-card capable of holding a lot of video, rated for 4k recording.

AUDIO
-Shure VP83f Shotgun microphone recorder. Shotgun that has an integrated flash recorder (comes with my MicroSD card, 16Gb). The VP83 can record it's own WAV files, input audio into the camera separately, AND has a headphone jack (which the G7 does not) allowing the cameraperson to monitor audio. This is a $300 microphone.
-3 Zoom H1 handheld audio recorders, all with their own wind-muffs. I recorded in-the-field wilderness audio with these and they work well to pick up ambient audio or even dialogue if placed well. I think I have at least 2 Micro SD cards for these, maybe more. I used this set of three to record people sitting in a circle, setting them in a triangular pattern pointing outwards.
-2 Olympus ME52 Lavalier microphones, with 3 furry windmuffs (1 for a spare)

STABILIZATION
-Amazon Basics Video Tripod. I believe it's 62", sturdy, smooth rotation with it's own quick-release plate.
-Monopod. Also with it's own quick-release plate.
-Joby Gorillapod. Also has own quick-release plate.

LIGHTING
-2 160 LED variable intensity lights. One comes with it's own rechargable battery and power plug-in, and the other takes AA's (6) and you can buy a plug for it from radioshack. Each also has filters for different color temperatures. Each can be mounted on the camera, or to a tripod thread.
-2 light tripods.

ODDS AND ENDS
-2 or 3 sets of the same quick release plate setups, for standardizing across the different tripods/monopods/gorillapod so you're not always changing plates.
-Also have a little cold shoe extender to put on the camera to make it hold more accesories
-An extra mini-shotgun mic

Again, make me an offer. I'm looking to encourage newcomers to film but also make back a good deal on my money. Good deal for each!

Best,
Marcus
Old May 25th, 2016, 02:05 PM   #229
Major Player

Re: Arri 150w 300w Fresnel Lights

Will take $400 +S&H for the pair, or $215 + S&H for a single one.
Old May 25th, 2016, 03:12 PM   #230
Major Player

DJI Ronin 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal Stabilizer + Extra Battery

Hi,

I'm selling a DJI Ronin gimbal with all original accessories, wheeled hard case, and extra battery (total of 2 batteries included in sale). This is the full size Ronin which can support cameras up to 16 pounds.

There is normal wear on the wheeled hard case and some scratches on the handlebar. The scratches are from mounting a monitor on the handlebar. The marks are purely cosmetic and don't affect the functionality of the Ronin in any way. I have included a picture below of the handlebar.

Everything else is in great cosmetic condition and operates perfectly.

Included in the sale:

DJI Ronin 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal Stabilizer
Handlebar
Ronin Transmitter (Radio Controller)
Gimbal Tuning Stand
(2) Smart Batteries
Ronin Battery Charger
ANSI Power Cord
JIS Power Cord
CE Power Cord
SAA Plug Adapter
BS Plug Adapter
Micro USB Cable
Camera Mounting Plate
Extension Rod Holder
6 x Adjustable Length Extension Rod
2 x Camera Screw A
2 x Camera Screw B
2 x M4x10 Screw
Lens Support Screw
Lens Support
2 x Top Bar Quick Release Accessories Mount
Allen Wrenches
Wheeled Hard Case for Ronin

I'm looking to get a total of $1,550.00 for everything. That is a savings of over $1,000 than buying a new Ronin. Price already includes shipping within the United States. Please send me a message if interested. Thanks for looking!

Old May 26th, 2016, 08:20 AM   #231
Major Player

Re: wireless lavs

I have a set of Sennheiser G2 mics....body pack and butt plug transmitters and on camera receiver. If you are interested, please send a private email.
Old May 27th, 2016, 07:49 AM   #232
Major Player

16x9 EXII 0.45x Super Fisheye 77mm Lens for Sony EX1, EX3, many more

The 16x9 Inc 169-HDSF45X-77 is a fisheye lens adapter for 77mm Filter thread camcorders. This 0.45x adapter allows the user to increase the angle of view by 55% at the wide angle setting of the main lens.

Excellent condition. Asking just $179. You wont find a better price. USA shipping only, please.

Details:

16x9 EXII 0.45X Super Fisheye - 77mm

Items Included:

16x9 Ex II 0.45x Super Fisheye Lens Adapter
Pouch
Front and Rear Caps
Original Box

Last edited by Jim Nogueira; May 27th, 2016 at 07:54 AM. Reason: added more details
Old May 28th, 2016, 04:36 AM   #233
Regular Crew

Canon 60D body only

Canon 60D in good used condition. Body only, includes extra (non-canon) battery and generic charger, strap and box. £300 - price includes postage to the UK.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2016-img_00004.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-img_00003.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2016-img_00002.jpg  
Old May 28th, 2016, 06:05 AM   #234
Trustee

Re: Canon 60D body only

Hi ya.
How many clicks on that?
Cheers
Mat
Old May 28th, 2016, 08:25 AM   #235
Major Player

Re: DJI Ronin 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal Stabilizer + Extra Battery

The DJI Ronin has been sold. Thanks!
Old May 28th, 2016, 02:51 PM   #236
New Boot

Re: Redrockmicro microRemote Handheld Bundle (rarely used!)

New price: 1250 EUR (excl. VAT) :)
Old May 30th, 2016, 12:01 AM   #237
New Boot

Re: Redrockmicro microRemote Handheld Bundle (rarely used!)

Moved to eBay, starting with 1 EUR:

Redrock microRemote Handheld Bundle (wenig benutzt!) | eBay
Old May 30th, 2016, 03:29 AM   #238
Regular Crew

Re: Canon 60D body only

Hi there. Not sure how I view that - shutter count looks has reset and reads 0 in the battery menu. It's been used mostly for video and the shutter count shouldn't be high.
Old June 2nd, 2016, 06:04 AM   #239
Regular Crew

Canon C100 mki and C100 Ewamarine underwater housing

Canon C100 mki boxed with Canon battery and charger/power supply. Good condition and perfect working order. Always well looked after. The only thing to note is that I can't find the little plastic cover that covers the headphone socket (but it always got in the way anyway!). £1600

Also selling Ewa-Marine V100 Housing for C100. Only used once and not underwater. £100
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2016-file_001.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-file_002.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2016-file_003.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2016-file_004.jpg  

Old June 2nd, 2016, 01:41 PM   #240
Regular Crew

Re: Sony PXW-X70 Package Can/US

Camera is already Sold. Lens and Battery packs are available.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds