FS-CONUS: Complete multi-cam live production/streaming system at DVinfo.net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Old September 11th, 2016, 10:21 PM   #1
Major Player
Complete multi-cam live production/streaming system

I am selling pretty much all of my event video production equipment. Recently, I have found my business has shifted more towards single camera production/web/consulting and my multi-cam stuff ends up sitting around, collecting dust, not getting used. I don't really miss doing large events either, the early morning call times, running hundreds of feet of SDI cable, and managing everything that goes with a live production.

The highlights of this sale are the custom built flypack and three Sony FX1 cameras. Everything else you need, from cable reels, to adapters, to intercom system is also included. And, if you are interested, I also plan on parting with my Primera CD/DVD/Blu-ray printer/duplicator.

The flypack is built around the Blackmagic ATEM TVS switcher. It uses a custom built, hardware control panel, with full LED light cueing. Audio is via input on the flypack's mixer, and is automatically combined with the program stream. The flypack also has its own dedicated PC, which runs Photoshop with the ATEM plugin to act as a character generator, able to dump graphics to either of the two ATEM media pools. The PC also is able to facilitate live web streaming, but the h.264 encoding is all done via ATEM hardware, so there is almost no CPU overhead involved. In addition to being streamed, the h.264 stream can also be recorded to the PC.

On the topic of recording, the flypack also features a Blackmagic Hyperdeck Studio, for recording an uncompressed program stream. Alternatively, the Hyerpdeck can be set to other formats, such as ProRes, for easier editing. The flypack is configured with four HD-SDI inputs and provides a single HD-SDI program output. Communications with camera operations is provided through an Eartek wireless intercom system. Another nice feature of the flypack is that each rack is run off of a Furman power conditioner. This means that if you need to plug it into a dirty power source, like a generator, you can do so.

I run this system with three Sony FX1 cameras, which I am also selling. I use the direct analog RGB HD output of the camera, straight into an SDI converter box. The signal than travels to the flypack over HD-SDI cable. The SDI converter boxes, plus HD-SDI cable reels, are also included.

The entire setup is designed to be portable. I can fit everything, the flypack, cameras, cable reels, and tripods, in my Subaru Forester (though it is a tight fit). The flypack is on wheels, but it is quite heavy. Two people of decent strength are needed to lift it in-and-out of any vehicle. I am able to load it up by myself at home, but only with the aid of an engine hoist.

Do to the weight and volume of everything being sold here, I am hoping to sell locally. I'm based in Oregon, so if you are interested (especially if you can pick it all up) please contact me. The best way to get a hold of me is through e-mail. My address is AdamGrunseth at Gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
Complete multi-cam live production/streaming system-1780116_1723453787874380_2027283523816371924_o.jpg   Complete multi-cam live production/streaming system-11728907_1674775626075530_8320627531035967200_o.jpg  

Complete multi-cam live production/streaming system-12374817_1723453781207714_1594563530851920466_o.jpg   Complete multi-cam live production/streaming system-12377713_1723453741207718_7550192824595771928_o.jpg  

My Website - www.nweventvideo.com
Adam Grunseth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 05:31 PM   #2
Re: Complete multi-cam live production/streaming system

I don't know if it's a long day and my eyes are tired, but I couldn't find a price posted here... Is there an asking price?
Need to rent camera gear in Vancouver BC?
Check me out at camerarentalsvancouver.com
Dylan Couper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 18th, 2016, 11:12 PM   #3
Major Player
Re: Complete multi-cam live production/streaming system

$7,500 is what I am hoping to get for everything. However, I would be willing to negotiate a little, especially for someone who is willing to pick to come pick it all up :)
My Website - www.nweventvideo.com
Adam Grunseth is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

Professional Video
(800) 833-4801
Portland, OR

Omega Broadcast
(512) 251-7778
Austin, TX

(973) 335-4460
Mountain Lakes, NJ

Abel Cine Tech
(888) 700-4416
N.Y. NY & L.A. CA

(800) 238-8480
Glendale, CA

Precision Camera
(800) 677-1023
Austin, TX

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds