Private Classifieds listings from 2017 - Page 4 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2017, 07:47 PM   #46
Major Player

Manfrotto MVH502AH Head - New in Box

I bought a tripod/head combo from Adorama a couple of weeks ago, but have no need for the head - the Manfrotto MVH502AH - as I already have a MVH500AH which better fits my equipment.

It's unopened in the original box. Asking $140 + shipping which shouldn't be more than $20 UPS in the continental US. I can add pictures if necessary, but decided to just leave it in the box for now.

Here's Adorama specs and info:

The Manfrotto 502HD Pro Video Head with Flat Base (3/8"-16 Connection) is an affordable yet remarkably full-featured professional head that represents an advance over the popular 501HDV, with sturdier construction and featuring Manfrotto's patented bridging technology (inherited from the 509HD and 504HD heads). This head is designed for executing cinematic moves with compact camcorders and DSLR video cameras.

The 502HD comes in two versions: the "AH" flat-base version, which this one is, and the "A" ball-base version, which is separately available.

Weight capacity is 15.4 lbs. and counterbalance supports 8.8 lbs. The balance plate's 3.27" range allows you to correct for uneven payloads that might be due to matte boxes or exotic DSLR rig configurations. The bridging technology ensures that the pan friction control is intuitive and easy to set, but also protected against knocks. There are of course independent locks for pan and tilt, and drag for both is selectable in a continuous range from zero to the max level. This allows you to operate the head in a confident, smooth manner using the included pan bar.

The 502HD has full smoothness control while shooting thanks to the variable fluid mechanisms. Ideal for latest camcorder and HDSLR cameras supplied with external accessories (4kg max capacity). The head can be combined with all photo tripods, thanks to the 3/8" female thread.

The Manfrotto MVH502AH is commonly used for Video and more.The Manfrotto MVH502AH is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Semi-pro photographer among others.The Manfrotto MVH502AH is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Manfrotto MVH502AH: Attaches firmly and Stable

Manfrotto MVH502AH Features

15.4 lbs weight capacity
Counterbalance supports 8.8 lbs
Spring-loaded counter balance
Continuously adjustable pan/tilt drag
Pan bar sliding plate included
Old February 8th, 2017, 06:55 AM   #47
Inner Circle

Two 90 w/hr V-lock batteries

I received these with a bunch of Dracast lights I purchased and will not use them. They are new.

Dracast DR90S V-Lock batteries.
two batteries still in boxes for $300 you pay insured shipping and I will pay paypal fee.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/searc...op+Nav-Search=
Old February 8th, 2017, 12:03 PM   #48
Major Player

Re: Manfrotto MVH502AH Head - New in Box

Isn't this the same one going for $135 at B&H? https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...luid_head.html
Old February 8th, 2017, 12:52 PM   #49
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oren Arieli View Post
Isn't this the same one going for $135 at B&H? https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...luid_head.html
Different head. Here's the B&H link to the one in the post.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...Flat_Head.html
Old February 8th, 2017, 04:14 PM   #50
Major Player

Reed is right. I already have the one you mentioned, Oren -- the MVH500AH. It's a great head and has become my go-to even over the lighter one that I had been using.

There's a possibility that I may be moving overseas in the next 6-8 months to teach English or even just to be a traveling vagabond depending if I retire this year or not. If I do, I'm considering switching to a DSLR like the new Panasonic GH5 to keep my traveling kit more manageable when doing both photos and video so smaller gear including tripods/heads will be important as I may be living out of a backpack for part of the time.
Old February 9th, 2017, 07:09 AM   #51
Inner Circle

Re: Two 90 w/hr V-lock batteries

Price for both batteries lowered to $225
Old February 10th, 2017, 08:16 AM   #52
Inner Circle

Re: Two 90 w/hr V-lock batteries

Batteries are sold
Old February 19th, 2017, 10:40 AM   #53
Major Player

Portable MIXER/SWITCHER case FullHD 10bit

This Video Switcher suitcase has been built with one thing in mind. PORTABILITY. Everything you need is in one suitcase.

Core is Blackmagic's ATEM TVS that gives 6 HD-HDSi / HDMI inputs (you have 2 HD-SDi, 2 HDMI and 2 that can be assigned to be either HD-SDi or HDMI). You have the usual MIX, WIPE but also CHROMAKEY, 2 media channels (for stills in TIF format) picked from a memory of 20, internal audio mixer (signal comes from HD-SDi or HDMI, there is no analogue separate audio input). ATEM works in 1080i, 720p, and SD both in PAL and NTSC as long as ALL the input feeds are in the same standard. You can also use a computer as an input with optional DVI-EXTENDER from Blackmagic (or similar products).
Then there is a TV monitor with 2 HDMI inputs. One is set to PROGRAM (you'll rarely use it) and the other to the TVS PANEL. Here you view the 6 cameras, the 2 media channels, preview screen (left) and program (right). HDMI output is not working so I am using HD-SDi output with a converter.
You also have 2 Blackmagic's HYPERDECK SHUTTLE recorders, capable of recording in high quality ProRes or AVID format on SSD disks. Two recorders allow for continuos recording through all day.
Finally there is a PC with touchscreen (uses Windows 7. License NOT included) with ATEM Control Software included. The user controls the Video Switch through the touch screen, very responsive and easy to use. The computer speaks with the ATEM through the network cable but also has the USB2 input from the card that can be used (with software NOT included) to do LIVE STREAMING at 20Mbit.

Everything is in a strong metal case. You reach location, open the case, plug ONE power cable and you're ready.

Please write for any question you might have and I'll be happy to reply.

I am willing to consider any serious offer. Please take in consideration that (roughly) to buy the same equipment today (including cables, converters, etc) is about 3.000$ and it took me a while to put it together nd dealing with custom offices etc. I don't expect to sell it as if it was new but please consider the value of the assembly as it is.

Shipping and ALL custom duties will be paid by the buyer
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2017-img_2473.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2017-img_2474.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2017-img_2475.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2017-img_2476.jpg  

Old February 20th, 2017, 12:03 PM   #54
Major Player

Edelkrone SliderPlus W/ Action & Target modules

Selling an Edelkrone SliderPlus v2 (large) slider. It's rated at a 9lb capacity, has a 32" travel when mounted on a tripod and has some wear but is in pretty good condition!
Also I have the Edelkrone Action module which motorizes the slider and the Target module, which, like a parabolic slider, keeps the camera pointed at the subject during a slide.
Here's a link from the Edelkrone site: https://www.edelkrone.com/us/p/138/slider-plus

I paid $2200.00 new a couple of years ago, currently new, this kit is selling for about $1750.00. I'd like about $1200.00 (plus shipping from Louisiana) but I'll entertain any offers.

Thanks!
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:38 PM   #55
Regular Crew

Canon C300 mark 1 EF Mount & DPAF

Canon C300 with Dual Pixel Auto Focus Upgrade for sale for $3500

Camera has 285 hours on it.

Camera had clean & check by Canon on 1/10/17.

Close to "like new" condition. Some wear and tear on cold shoe points and on grip attachment.

Current firmware.

Includes everything that was included when it was shipped along with the original box. Will also include a second battery.

Original owner.

Photos here.

Continental US only. Located in central NJ.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 04:15 PM   #56
Regular Crew

Re: Canon C300 mark 1 EF Mount & DPAF

Camera is sold!
Old February 26th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #57
Major Player

Easyrig Serene Damping Arm

I want to buy or trade for a Serene Damping Arm.........It is sold under several names but they all seem to be identical and made in China.

Retail they sell for $400.00. I already own the Easyrig and this is an attachment for the arm. There are several spring strengths offered. I need the light version.
Attached Images

Old February 26th, 2017, 09:25 PM   #58
Regular Crew

Manfrotto 3182 Tripod w 502 head

A lightly used Manfrotto 3182 tripod w mid level spreader, 502 fluid head & padded bag. There are no dings
or scratches Both items look new. This has been kept in a smoke free air conditioned atmosphere. The 502 head can be adjusted to operate w a feather lite touch. Can send pictures if requested.

Reason for selling: My wifes heart condition forces me to give up my wedding video business.

Detailed item info
Product Description
The Manfrotto 3182 tripod is designed for professional filming with camcorders: more specifically DV camcorders for industrial and documentary filming. This Manfrotto tripod is made of anodized aluminum, a durable material. It weighs 7.94 lbs and has the capacity to carry a maximum load of 22 lbs. Furthermore, this tripod measures 12.4 inches while folded for storage. When in use, this video camera tripod can be extended from a minimum height of 38 inches to a maximum height of 66 inches. The Manfrotto 3182 Tripod features single lower legs and tandem upper legs. Its leg angles range from 0 degrees to 90 degrees, with the intermediate steps at 18 degrees and 28 degrees, ensuring that it is possible to adopt a variety of tripod positions for optimal shooting. The Manfrotto tripod also comes with twin spiked feet, which are most suitable for use when the ground is not level. To facilitate the use of this leg-angle positioning system, the video camera tripod features leg locks, which secure the legs in place at their respective positions. These leg locks are controlled by a lever on the Manfrotto tripod, which is both quick and easy to operate.

Product Identifiers
Brand Manfrotto
MPN 3182

Key Features
Product Type Tripod
Head Type No Head
Material Aluminium
Supported Devices Camcorder

Physical Features
Folded Length 41.5 in.
Height Range 33 - 61 in.
Leg Sections 2
Maximum Load 44.1 lbs
Weight 7.9 lb

PRICE: $370- Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited by Bill Wilson; February 27th, 2017 at 12:06 PM. Reason: add information
Old February 27th, 2017, 01:37 PM   #59
Inner Circle

Re: Canon XLH1 + Atomos Samurai Blade 5" Monitor/Recorder

did you ever move this?
Old March 2nd, 2017, 11:45 AM   #60
Major Player

Re: •Sachtler CF-100ENG HD 2 CF & Accessories - PRICE REDUCED!!

March 'Madness' Bump and price reduction!!!

PRICE REDUCED TO $2,250/OBO SHIPPED!!!! Buyer pays PayPal Fee at 3%

Sachtler CF-100ENG HD 2 Carbon-Fiber Tripod #5390

Sachtler 100/150 Mid-Level Spreader #7007

Sachtler 100/150 Rubber Feet #7004

Condition is "LIKE NEW"!!

Contact: jkuhn12 at cfl dot rr dot com for images and details.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds