Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 105 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:36 AM   #1561
Major Player

Hi Jad,

I did not receive any email.

Please try again.

Best Rob
Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:38 AM   #1562
Major Player

Hi Bob,

Yes, it was a good shoot. 10 days. All the most interesting shots were mine (ha ha, only kidding).

Rob
Old April 3rd, 2007, 10:03 AM   #1563
Inner Circle

Robert.

Do you know if anyone is going to have another shot at doing a project on the entombed miner Modesto Varischetti who was rescued out of a flooded mine by a helmet diver near Kalgoorlie early last century.

There was to have been a motion picture drama I think by the producer of "A Fortunate Life" back in about 1994 or thereabouts but it sort of faded from view.

The Varischetti story has been getting some revived press recently, so I'm wondering if the film project might be on the move again under the radar.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:16 AM   #1564
Major Player

Rob, I got your e-mail and replied. Just in case: I would like to buy the adapter and the lenses as well (depending on which lenses they are).
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:19 AM   #1565
Regular Crew

Did this sell? If not are you willing to break it up to sell?
Old April 3rd, 2007, 11:42 AM   #1566
Regular Crew

Panasonic DVC80 for sale!!!!

$1400 or best offer-I am finally going to part ways with my Panasonic DVC80. This camera is a really hard to find rare item. Exactly like the DVX100 but with out the 24p. everything down to the button sets and optics. The lens is magnificant in color reproduction and sharpness. The LCD is in awesome shape and the lens has no scratches or marks whatsoever.
It was a hard choice to sell it but its time to start saving other equipment. I have had since it came out and have not even broke it in yet. It has 84 hours on the head. I have all original stuff that it came with, plus original box as well. It will come with extra battery, nice hard case, a soft camera case, shotgun mic, UV filter, Diffuser Filter. Ive always kept it clean and free of dust. It was my baby and I treated it that way. Also kept it in a dust free moisture free bag everywhere it went.
Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns as Im always around the computer to respond. Just thought I would give all you guys a chance to make offers before I put it on ebay since all the help and support I have gotten from DVINFO in the past. I live in indiana for anyone close who would like to check it out. I have a verified paypal account and I believe would probably be the safest way to sell it. Unless anyone else has a better suggestion . I just want you to feel safe. Ive been dealing with cameras for about 8 years now and just want to continue to better myself with future equipment. Feel confident about your offers. I'm selling it cheaper than you think. If anyone needs pics feel free to ask and ill email them to you. Ill even send clips that ive done with this camera also. thanks so much and best regards. email mint5jf@hotmail.com

Last edited by Nate Fields; April 4th, 2007 at 10:46 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 12:20 PM   #1567
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Vohaska View Post
I am selling this rig as a package; I will not sell of anything individually at this point.
Hmmm, that's too bad, Zack. I would be interested in the Mac Book Pro. I think in the long run, you'll have better luck selling these items individually. But hey, it's your stuff and I can respect whatever you decide to do.

-gb-
Old April 3rd, 2007, 01:12 PM   #1568
Regular Crew

Have I priced it reasonably? any input on the price?
Old April 3rd, 2007, 02:59 PM   #1569
Wrangler

I'll be the second of many to tell you that you'll have a much easier time selling the major components of this seperatly. If you want to triple your chances of selling it, post a price for each one. But as Greg says, it's your stuff.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 03:02 PM   #1570
Wrangler

Gary!
You suck!

Juuuust kidding. :)

You need to activate your email address so people can respond, I tried to contact you through here and couldn't. Anyway, shoot me an email, I'm going to NAB as well!
Old April 3rd, 2007, 03:39 PM   #1571
Regular Crew

Final Cut Studio

Hi,

Don't mean to pile on, but I'd be interested in what FCP Studio would be going for......see, pretty soon you'll have all components sold!

Sending you PM.

John Reilly

Last edited by John Reilly; April 3rd, 2007 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Typo.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 05:00 PM   #1572
New Boot

Jvc Dv500 For Sale

JVC DV500 with stock Fujinon 14X lens, tripod base, etc.

This is my baby, but I'm moving to HD, so it has to go.

Included with the camera will be the stock Fujinon 14x lens, the stock microphone (mint condition), manual, and tripod plate. I'll even send you the item in its original Styrofoam-lined box, for maximum protection!

This great camera has some cosmetic flaws that I feel I should mention. These flaws do NOTHING to impede the function of the camera. In fact, I used this camera just last month for a two-hour shoot and it worked as flawlessly as ever. In it's current state, the camera should give you hundreds of hours of flawless performance.

The only repair I have had to do to the camera was about 2 years ago when I had the heads and transport mechanism replaced by the JVC Service Center, which means that they are now only about 100 hours old, which is practically new.
The handle has some of the paint scuffed off, due to normal use, and there are a few other places on the camera such as the bottom where the paint has worn off as well due to use. I can try and get a photo of these, if you like.

The viewfinder has a small crack in the plastic housing that can easily be repaired.

The stock lens has a tiny scratch near the edge that is only visible in footage of clear sky set at maximum wide angle. Otherwise it is invisible, and will not show up in your footage.

The viewfinder is a bit dusty, but that does not affect the image quality in any way. There may be a way to clean the dust off, but I haven't bothered dealing with this, to be honest, as it is completely unrelated to the look of the final product.

The overall look of the camera is good and clean. The camera has had a rain slicker on it for most of its life, even on sunny days, protecting it from possible weather-related issues such as moisture, dust, etc.

% % %

I also have many DV500-related accessories which I will sell with the camera or separately, whichever happens first:

Fujinon S20x6.4BRM-SD lens (immaculate condition, aside from a bit of paint rubbed off near the hand controls), 1.5x professional telephoto lens extender (perfect condition), Portabrace soft carry case, three NP-46 batteries, two NH-50 batteries, battery charger, rain slicker, AC adapter.

PS
I am located in the SF Bay Area, so if anybody in this area wants to come by and see the camera in person and test it out before purchasing, let me know.

Last edited by Mark Palmer; April 3rd, 2007 at 05:11 PM. Reason: ADDED INFO
Old April 3rd, 2007, 06:21 PM   #1573
Major Player

DV Enlightenment

Was DV Enlightenment useful?

Anyone one have this and think its worth it?

Thanks.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 06:38 PM   #1574
New Boot

I may be interested in the HVX100 w/ accessories, depending on the price of course.
Old April 3rd, 2007, 09:39 PM   #1575
Major Player

You can do cool things with a helmet cam. To see what I did with the one I bought from Paul, see:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...37266529&hl=en

Chuck
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds