Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 116 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2007, 06:21 AM   #1726
Major Player

Now selling it for 500euros .Insured & registered shipping within E.U plus 20.Free postage within Germany.
Paypal or bank transfer.

Self pick up is possible.

Old April 14th, 2007, 08:48 AM   #1727
Major Player

which lite-panel? How much?
Curious why too - were you disapointed with the performance of it?
My impression is that they are very power efficient, and practical for short distances - the high end choice for camera mounted eye/fill lights - but I have never used or seen one in action.
Old April 14th, 2007, 10:22 AM   #1728
Regular Crew

In the Netherlands: http://www.shop.videoholland.nl/
Old April 14th, 2007, 10:43 AM   #1729
Major Player

We paid nearly a grand when they first came out for each kit (way too much), I would sell the same kit for $350. It's the same lite-Panel Mini shown here:
http://dvcreators.net/products/litepanel_movieframe.htm

I like Guy's review of the light, he explained the panel very well. The one we have is a daylight matched 5600K and has the Dtap plug (good for most AB and IDEX batteries), also with the AC plug to power from an outlet. The optional battery is not included, it did not come as part of our kit when we bought it, but could be purchased.

I like this light, it's soft, durable, with dimmer, and versatile. I would never sell it if it was the only one I had. We purchased 2 kit's a year ago and we use one, but rarely the other.

Anything not being used is being sold, in fact I just added our FigRig to the list.
RED ONE #977
Old April 14th, 2007, 10:49 AM   #1730
Major Player

I am very interested in the lite-panel. Is it the flood or spot version?

Thank you,

Lloyd Coleman
Old April 14th, 2007, 11:01 AM   #1731
Major Player

I believe this one is a spot since it creates a nearly perfect circle even at 10 feet or more. I didn't purchase these kits, my business partner picked them up, can I confirm by any markings?

Edit - it's a spot

I saw some cables here http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...sc&fi=all&pn=5
RED ONE #977

Last edited by Daniel Patton; April 14th, 2007 at 04:14 PM.
Old April 14th, 2007, 11:07 AM   #1732
New Boot

Thanks! I'll check it out.
Old April 14th, 2007, 12:50 PM   #1733
Inner Circle

Items Left to sell:

Lowel LOVP98UZ 3 light kit = $550
This includes the 4 extra pro light bulbs and two extra V-light bulbs each retail for $16.69

Lowel KS light stands $50 each (there are two)
Lowel KP stand extension $25

Lowel Grandstand stand w/optional casters $135

3" Matthellini Clamp Center Jaw = $30

Plus shipping and paypal fee if we use paypal.
Old April 14th, 2007, 10:20 PM   #1734
Major Player

JVC Deck for Sale * BR-HD50U *

If you own a JVC HD100/200/250 series camera then this deck is a must have item.

http://www.jvc-victor.co.jp/english/...d50/index.html

We need it sold ASAP, asking price is $2400 or best offer, retail on this deck is $3,982.
RED ONE #977
Old April 15th, 2007, 08:39 AM   #1735
Major Player

The VX2100 has been sold and is no longer available.

Jeff
Old April 15th, 2007, 10:11 AM   #1736
Major Player

I want it, I need it, but I'm a bit strapped after the camera purchase....

How many hours on the deck? When was it sold (approx manufacturing date)
Is it still under warranty (transferable?)
Does it have the firmware upgrades?
Operating and cosmetic condition?
OEM included items? (remote, box, manual, etc)

A quick search shows:
B&H price $2749.50 (put in cart for actual price)
Adorama $2749
zgc $2,800 (but they will match advertised prices...)

I'll give a firm offer once I have the details above. Feel free to contact me directly.
Old April 15th, 2007, 10:35 AM   #1737
Major Player

sent you an e-mail...
Old April 15th, 2007, 11:31 AM   #1738
Major Player

CLOSING BUSINESS - Need to sell equip ASAP, Mac G5, XH A1, FCP 5.1, Glidecam & more!

I've decided to close my wedding video business and I need to move the last of my equipment pretty quickly. Below is a breakdown of the equipment, prices, and pictures. All equipment was kept in a clean house with no pets--non-smoker.

Mac G5 Dual 2GHz, 150GB/250GB HD, 3GB RAM, 2yr AppleCare, SuperDrive - $1,990 shipped
This is a dual-core 2GHz G5 with 3GB memory (RAM), a 150GB HDD, a second 250GB HDD, Mac OS 10.4.8, SuperDrive (combo DVD writer, CD writer) bought in Feb. 2006. I purchased this G5 with the 3yr AppleCare plan and it has about 2 years left. The Mac was only used for business purposes and video editing--not used personally. Buy the mac with the keyboard below and Final Cut Studio and get a discounted price (The complete Mac system without displays, custom keyboard, and Final Cut Studio would be $2,890!) The mac itself is in excellent condition with no scratches, dents, or other blemishes. Comes with the Mighty Mouse and original keyboard (or Logickey Keyboard below). No displays, this is only for the Mac tower, mouse, and keyboard. Comes with original box, CDs, DVDs, and paperwork. System will be wiped clean and back to its factory state when you buy it. Originally paid $2,600 for the Mac and Applecare, but you can have it for $1,990 to your door.
PICTURES: [Software Info SM LG] [Mac G5 SM LG] [Box SM LG] [Paperwork SM LG]

Final Cut Studio 5.1 - $1,000 shipped or $900 with Mac
This is the full boxed version of Final Cut Studio 5.0 with the 5.1 crossgrade, so this will work on the new Intel macs. The original printed manuals are for 5.0 but are still a great reference to the 5.1. Manuals are in excellent condition, no writing, bent pages, or highlighter marks in them. CDs and DVDs are in excellent condition. Includes all original packaging and serial numbers. When buying this software I am fully transferring my license to you as noted in section 3 labeled "Transfer" under the first few pages of the license agreement. I originally purchased this software from Apple directly. If you buy this and the Mac you can have it for $900, or $1,000 to your door separately.
PICTURES: [Complete Set SM LG]

LogicKeyboard FCP - $100 shipped or free with Mac computer
This is the Final Cut Pro coded keyboard for the G5. It has the color coded keys with shortcuts. I paud about $165 for this. Would like to sell it with the G5 so its free if you buy the Mac or $100 shipped. Great condition, shows almost no signs of use.
PICTURES: [LogicKeyboard FCP SM LG]

Canon XH A1 w/ filters - $3,275 shipped
I bought the canon XH A1 earlier this year with intentions of doing some weddings in HD, but unfortunately have not had that opportunity! This camera is immaculate as its only had ONE tape run through it. The camera has no hour meter but I guarantee it has less than 15 fan hours and no more than 2 head hours. Comes with original box, original accessories, plus a Hoya multi-coated clear glass filter and a Hoya circular polarizer filter. The clear glass has been on the lens since I took it from the box and has not been removed since. I paid $3,825 for all of this - you get it for $3,275 shipped to your door.
PICTURES: [Complete Set SM LG] [Included Accessories SM LG] [Camera Left SM LG] [Camera Right SM LG]

Petrol PCCB-2N Bag for XH A1 - $99 shipped or free with camera
This is a great soft case for the XH A1, excellent condition, with original box if you're interested. I would like to sell this along with the camera. If you buy the camera and this bag, the bag is free. If you just want the bag it will cost you $99.
PICTURES: [Bag Closed SM LG] [Bag Open SM LG] [Bag in Box SM LG]

Canon CH-910 dual charger/holder - $225 shipped--each (or $390 for both)
I have two of the CH-910 dual battery chargers. These are both in great shape and come with the belt clip, AC wire, and camera adapter. Both are fully functional and are in excellent cosmetic shape. One of these comes with a box, but I do not have the original box for the second one. These are $225 each, or $390 for both of them shipped.
PICTURES: [Both Chargers and Box SM LG]

Off-brand BP-945 batteries - $50 each or $85 for both, shipped
These are two BP-945 equivalent batteries that are about a year old. They still hold a great charge. I'd really like to sell both of these at once. $85 for both to your door.
PICTURES: [Both Batteries SM LG] [Close Up SM LG]

Sennheiser EW100 G2 Wireless Lav Mic - $400 shipped
Bought this less than a year ago, and its only been used on four location shoots. In excellent condition and great sound quality. Comes with XLR adapter, 1/4" stereo adapter, lav mic, windscreen, transmitter, receiver, original box and manuals.
PICTURES: [Complete Set SM LG] [Close Up SM LG]

Bogen tripod 745B sticks, 503 head - $375 shipped
This is a great fluid head tripod, less than a year old, used on about 8 location shoots. Sticks are in great shape and are not bent or dented. Head works well and includes original quick release plate. Despite the bad comments some make about this not being a true fluid head tripod, I think it works extremely well, even for lighter cameras like the A1 or VX2100. Original boxes and paperwork included. Originally paid $499, it's yours for $375.
PICTURES: [Complete Set SM LG] [Close Up Legs SM LG] [Close Up Head SM LG]

Nine Panasonic AY-DVM63AMQ tapes - $50 shipped
These are nine brand new tapes. Panasonic MiniDV AY-DVM63AMQ.
PICTURES: [Complete Set SM LG] [Close Up SM LG]

Glidecam 2000 Pro - $249 shipped
This is the Glidecam 2000 Pro stabilizer. I've used this a couple of times with the XH A1 and it works well. This is in great shape and only shows a couple of signs of normal use and wear. Includes all counterweight discs and adapters. I have the original box, but I plan to ship the unit fully assembled so it won't fit in the box. Let me know if you want the original box. $249 to your door.
PICTURES: [Complete Set SM LG]

I'm looking to move this equipment ASAP, and these are what I consider discounted prices. Please contact me if you would like any more details or pictures. If you would like my phone number to discuss, please send me an email and I will be glad to give it to you. I take check, money order, or PayPal (please add 3% to cover fees if using PayPal). Also note that if you're in Alabama I have to charge 8% sales tax, but I will consider meeting you somewhere to save on shipping. Prices are firm and all include shipping costs.
Old April 15th, 2007, 08:05 PM   #1739
Major Player

Specs:

- 95Hrs
- We purchased around 3-4 months after they released the deck, I will have to get a copy of the invoice for exact dates. I should be able provide a copy as "purchase documentation" but I have to bug our accounts payable for this during business hours.
- Not sure about the warranties on the JVC decks, I assumed it was only one year. You would be purchasing the deck as/is with the clear understanding that it should be in perfect working order when it arrives to your door as I have stated. We have no intention of shafting anyone with bogus gear. On a positive note, I have read nothing of this deck having any reliability issues. Let me know if you read otherwise, I would rather keep it than have it hanging over our heads. ;)
- Firmware was done
- Operation has been a perfect 10, and cosmetic is easily a 9-10
On this subject, the deck has performed without fail, but that is not to say that you will not encounter the same digitizing issues that you might have encountered when doing so from a camera... HDV is simply HDV and in my opinion is a tedious, picky, persnickety format (I could get more colorful with my language on this subject). No deck will save you from the shortcomings of HDV and it's well documented digitizing issues. But it DOES make your life far easier by leaving the camera out of the equation and having the deck ready to go without plugging and unplugging of gear. Trust me you will love that.
If you personally have no issues with HDV from your camera, then you will have none by the deck.

- I have the original box, have manual (showing as used but intact), no remotes ship with the deck that I'm aware of, they only provide a/c adapter and cable. It's a pretty basic setup.

We have received more than a few emails asking if we would take an offer of $2000, oddly that seam to be the magic number for everyone. The answer is yes but we can not hold the deck for anyone, I'm very sorry. If you are close enough I suggest picking it up in person, I prefer this transaction method for quality assurance. Otherwise we will work with you the best we can to come to some kind of a mutual payment agreement. We only ask that shipping and/or any fees that might be incurred by an agreed upon third party, be paid by purchaser. I hope this sounds fair enough.

The following information can also be found in the link I provided above, but it's more to the point in specifications (format, deck size, etc.)

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/newreply....ote=1&p=660613

Peace!!
RED ONE #977
Old April 15th, 2007, 08:24 PM   #1740
New Boot

Don't pass up this good deal.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds