Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 153 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:56 PM   #2281
Major Player

This is getting a little too weird for me.

Six emails and I can't even get a final price for a small $60 item sent through the US Mail?

That's OK, I'll get another, thanks anyway.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 05:56 PM   #2282
Major Player

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words Scott.
Old May 22nd, 2007, 06:03 PM   #2283
New Boot

Please be patient, I'm not sitting at my computer at all times to respond that fast.

Sorry, for the delay Ken.

But that's ok. I understand.

Thank you for your time, Best of luck.

Canon XL2
www.digicamfilms.com
Old May 22nd, 2007, 06:53 PM   #2284
New Boot

Equipment not for sale

Thanks Chris,

Thank you for allowing me to post my equipment for sale on your site.

I thought I would try selling here first before I go to other venues(EBAY).

This is equipment is no longer for sale.

Thanks for your time

Canon XL2
www.digicamfilms.com
Old May 22nd, 2007, 11:48 PM   #2285
Tourist

Looking for Motion 3 software

I just found out that you can't buy Motion 3 by itself and I need it for school. Is anyone interested in selling me this software? Thanks!
Old May 22nd, 2007, 11:57 PM   #2286
Trustee

Fs: Hv20?

I have run into a situation where I may need to sell my HV20. I purchased it the first week of April from ZGC. I have used it to film approximately 4 tapes and I have only captured 2 of these. So it has seen minimal use. I don't have any paying gigs coming up until the end of summer so I don't absolutely need it right now. If the cash "crisis" that I am having at the moment lasts (will know 100% within 24 hours) I will definitely let it go. Anyone want to make any offers? I am thinking $800 plus shipping.

This camera is too nice to sell for pennies on the dollar if I can't get a decent amount out of it I am not selling it. So please don't reply with any ridiculous low ball offers.

Thanks.

Also, 90% of all the accessories have never come out of the box. I have a Canon Elura that uses the same AC adapter and charges the battery so evreything is essentially in mint condition. I could probably pass it off a new but I am an honest guy.
Old May 23rd, 2007, 12:13 AM   #2287
Trustee

FS: Century optics WA lens package for XL-H1

I am experiencing a brief money crisis and I need to shed a few items that I don't absolutely need. Here is the list. I prefer to sell this all together as a package.

Century Optics .8x WA adapter 72mm designed for XL-H1 but fits any 72mm thread. This includes a Rectangular Sunshade to cut back on lens flares.
Retails at BH for $499. Purchased in Dec 07.

Century Optics .6x XL mount WA adapter. Older model but I confirmed with CO that it is the exact same glass and mount that they sell now for use with the H1. This retails for $329

2 CO round rubber Sunshades. I think they are 90mm and 95mm. One fits the .6x adapter and the other fits the .8x adapter. These are each listed on
Century optics site for $150+.

The .8x is the big dog here and it produces a great image with little to no CA
detectable. It is super lightweight and adds almost nothing to the lens, especially when compared to the old .7x adapter or the WA adapter from Canon for the A1 that incidentally, will not fit the H1.

I will let all of this go for $450 shipped.

Let me know if anyone is interested. If my crisis gets averted I may pull these down. I personally love them.

Thanks.
Old May 23rd, 2007, 01:30 AM   #2288
Regular Crew

WTB: Multicam Software (4 cam) (RT2500 and Premiere 6.01)

Dear all
I wonder if there is an unused licenced copy of Multicam Software (4 cam) available somewhere.

The company that sold the Multicam software (http://www.unitedmediainc.com/multicam/), is only selling the version for Premiere Pro. I still use Premiere 6.01 (LOL) but it works very well with my Matrox RT2500 - so now I need the matching Multicam 4 cam version.

Any help would be appreciated!
Regards
Danie
Old May 23rd, 2007, 03:22 AM   #2289
Regular Crew

wtb a redrock sgpro, breves or other

I am in need of a 35mm adapter, with a 72mm achromat,

please email me at
Jmiller9@art.edu

thank you
Jason Miller
Old May 23rd, 2007, 07:46 AM   #2290
Wrangler

Have you looked at academic pricing for Final Cut Studio? It's pretty reasonable. Or how about Motion 2? It was sold as a standalone program. Now you might find someone who will sell you just the Motion component of FCS, but you aren't supposed to do that:

http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/finalcutstudio.pdf

Quote:
You may, however, make a one-time permanent transfer of all
of your license rights to the Apple Software to another party, provided that: (a) the transfer must include all of the Apple Software, including
all its component parts, original media, printed materials and this License; (b) you do not retain any copies of the Apple Software, full or
partial, including copies stored on a computer or other storage device; and (c) the party receiving the Apple Software reads and agrees to
accept the terms and conditions of this License. All components of the Apple Software are provided as part of a bundle and may not be
separated from the bundle and distributed as standalone applications.
Old May 23rd, 2007, 08:39 AM   #2291
New Boot

I have a copy of the Multicam software for Premiere 6. I'm not sure if I have the 2-cam or 4-cam version, but I will check.

As far as I know, that company went out of business once most of the major editing program companies started including multicam support within their programs. I've tried to e-mail them numerous times for updated drivers for Premiere Pro, but they never returned my calls.

I will get back to you.
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:05 AM   #2292
New Boot

DVtec Multirig Pro w/ belt

Hi,

Up for sale is a 2 week old Multirig Pro w/ optional belt. It's practically new, but it has been tested in-home. Never used for a shoot.

DVtec Price: $445 (multirigpro) + $40 (optional belt).
My Price: $370 including shipping.

Paypal please. Ebay I.D. is wwwguam for feedback reference. Paypal verified. Email is Arrik7@gmail.com if interested.

Incase you are wondering, the Multirig Pro is a great tool, but I've decided to use my brevis for an upcoming shoot, and need money to throw into a hand-held solution that accomodates an adapter's front heavy set-up. Originally, I planned on shooting with the HVX200 bare, which is why I went with DVtec's Multirig Pro. It works very well for that application.

Last edited by Michael Hechanova; May 23rd, 2007 at 09:06 AM. Reason: forgot some info
Old May 23rd, 2007, 09:10 AM   #2293
New Boot

For Sale: FireStore FS-4 Pro HD - 80GB

Focus Enhancements FireStore FS-4 Pro HD - 80GB

Bought new from bhphotovideo.com for $1,699.00 on 09/20/2006
Has upgraded firmware also.

Used only 4 times, will let it go for $1100, but, best offer gets it.
Lost charger in storage. I will order a new charger and have it ship from Focus Enhancements direct to you.

To protect both you and I, I will only ship to PayPal verified address with seller/buyer protection. Will ship within 24 hours of payment.

Pictures are at:
http://stevenbothe.com/dvinfo/IMG_1038.jpg
http://stevenbothe.com/dvinfo/IMG_1022.jpg
http://stevenbothe.com/dvinfo/IMG_1027.jpg
http://stevenbothe.com/dvinfo/IMG_1034.jpg
http://stevenbothe.com/dvinfo/IMG_1037.jpg

Best Regards,
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:06 AM   #2294
Regular Crew

Thanks a lot Richard!
Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:44 AM   #2295
Trustee

Marty,

Too bad... My Century .8 just arrived yesterday. I know that Andy Lunn was asking about wide options for the H1. He's also on our H1 forum, you might want to post a note over there.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds