Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 187 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #2791
Regular Crew

mics

Are they the ew 100 G2 seriers mics. Please send me an e-mail and let me know. bpotthoff@switzerfilm.com Also let me know which mic it is that came with the system because you can order it with 2 different mics, I am assuming that th emini to min and the mini to XLR is also coming with the mics correct. I will take both if that is the case please let me know thanks.
Brandon Potthoff
Old June 26th, 2007, 08:20 PM   #2792
Major Player

Charles, I just sent you an email. Please let me know if you don't receive it for some reason, this is somewhat time-sensitive.
Old June 27th, 2007, 05:10 AM   #2793
Regular Crew

K16DV Hague Jib Crane and all accessories

I have a perfect condition used for only one shoot back in January and untouched in storage since then, K16DV Hague Jib Crane for sale with all the accessories you would need as below:

My filming business has taken a different direction hence the sale:

You can see the Jib from Hague here at the bottom of the page, model K16DV: http://www.b-hague.co.uk/Handyjib.htm

Here are the prices I paid, please PM me, email me at info@nocturnalmedia.co.uk to make me an offer:

CamCrane K16DV £650.00
Soft padded transit bag with carrying straps £99.95
LCD Monitor Bracket for monitors with 1/4 mount in the base. £24.95
LCD Monitors £105.75
Remote Camcorder Control £88.13
Remote Underslung Pan & Tilt Power Head. £275.00
5m. Lanc Extension Cable £14.95

£1,258.73
(All prices shown were with VAT added)

Thanks

Steve Young
Old June 27th, 2007, 06:54 AM   #2794
Regular Crew

FS: Oktava MK-012 hypercardioid from the Sound Room and Rolls MX-422 mixer

FS:

1 Rolls MX-422, four-channel, mixer in excellent condition with replacement plastic buttons included (the buttons in these mixers tend to crack, they're extremely easy to replace, you just slip it off, and slide the new button cap on). Comes with original manual and canvas, Rolls, shoulder strap mixer bag. Asking $280, shipping via UPS ground service included in the price. Nice, basic, well-rounded mixer, that's surprisingly quiet (was recommended to me in private over the PSC DV Promix 3, because of this and the extra input by Coffee Sound, who didn't even carry the item). Don't be afraid to gain up on the master level and input trim pots though, as the Rolls site specifically says in regards to this mixer on their website.

1 Sound Room version (i.e. pick of the litter), Oktava MK-012 with the -10db pad and hypercardioid capsule. Can't seem to find the cheap spring clip to mount the microphone on a stand that came with it, nor the cedar box. I'm sure I left them at my parents' apartment, but that ain't here unfortunately; so if you can do without the box (which I never used anyway, just took up needless space in ye old sound kit for me), or the spring clip (which if you're using this for film work wouldn't matter anyway, and is super cheap to buy a replacement for anyway)...then think about buying mine. The actual mic itself is in excellent working order and condition, as I always kept it in a 20mm Rycote BBG and K-Tek K-SSM at all times.

This said, I'm not selling the BBG or K-SSM, as I need them for another mic.

Asking: $90 shipping via USPS Priority Mail included in the price. This is a great indoor microphone, but you will definitely need to splurge and buy the K-SSM and BBG (and also the Rycote Windjammer for outdoor use) if you want to use it for film/boom work. Those things end up costing more than the mic itself. If you're on a budget or just want a second Oktava for a relatively close stereo pair, this would be a great deal. Spend the rest of your money on getting the all important accessories that make or break this mic.

E-mail: ravishingruwooba@yahoo.com (paypal)

(also my Ebay username where I have 100% buyer feedback)

Last edited by Eugene Kim; June 27th, 2007 at 03:07 PM.
Old June 27th, 2007, 09:44 AM   #2795
Major Player

Free Anton Bauer Battery Kit

I have a brand new, never opened Anton Bauer Battery Kit, which is sent by JVC for free, but I use the IDX kit. Anybody have a IDX kit so we can switch?

Laszlo
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:14 PM   #2796
Major Player

email sent
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:17 PM   #2797
Major Player

Ultra 2 available

I've got an Ultra 2 DVD ROM and Serial number if you're interested.
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:28 PM   #2798
Regular Crew

Tripod Now SOLD

Shipping tomorrow
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:48 PM   #2799
Regular Crew

entire package sold, thanks
Old June 27th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #2800
New Boot

How much are you asking?

Is it registered? If so will you assist with registration transfer through Adobe if needed?

email: ingramvideo@comcast.net
Old June 27th, 2007, 03:07 PM   #2801
Major Player

Sure, I'll do whatever's necessary for transfer.
Old June 27th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #2802
Regular Crew

WTB: Old 15' Robopole or other long boom ASAP

Looking for the 15' internal, aluminum, straight-cabled, Robopole (since discontinued) or the K-Tek K-202 or Ambient QP4140 long boom poles.

If you have one of these or another long pole you might be willing to part with let me know ASAP, as if I can't find a used deal on one of these in the next day or so, I'm going to buy a new one. Time is very limited as I need a longer pole for an upcoming feature project which starts July 9th.

Thanks.

ravishingruwooba@yahoo.com
Old June 27th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #2803
Regular Crew

sold.

thanks for the interest.
Old June 27th, 2007, 04:19 PM   #2804
Major Player

Wanted: GVD-200 Digital 8 Video Walkman VCR

I need one to convert a ton of tapes. I don't have to have a GVD-200 Digital 8 Video Walkman VCR, but want a device capable of Hi-8 and 8mm with firewire...

And that could be this camera, too (DCR-TRV280)
Old June 27th, 2007, 05:03 PM   #2805
Regular Crew

Paul interested in the 480 line helmet cam, can you post pics or a link to pics. I need something I can wear while surfing fairly sized waves. thanks , Tony Coleman DOH already sold...
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds