Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 202 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #3016
Regular Crew

repost: Apple Power Mac G5 w/2 monitors and Final Cut Studio

Apple Power Mac G5 with a Dual 2.3 GHz PowerPC G5 processor,
2.5 GB DDR SDRAM of memory, 250 GB Hard Drive. Excellent condition, only used for editing, and then wasn’t used a lot. Bought in August 2005, used for a total time of 5 months. Comes with all original equipment w/manuals and disks, also 2 17” Princeton monitors and Final Cut Studio. (not FCS2) Original cost for all of this was over 4,000.00.

Cost – 2,150.00 firm
Contact Maurice at 702.353.2646 or email me at cmj826@yahoo.com
Old July 11th, 2007, 11:10 PM   #3017
Regular Crew

bump

Made a mistake. I look at my invoice for the wrong lens.

I also have a 35mm f1.4 lens and looked at that invoice.

To clarify....

Nikon Nikkor 135mm MF f/ 2.0 AI Lens 135mm - $395

WITH Gear by cinetech

e-mail me if you're interested at tangfilms@yahoo.com
Old July 11th, 2007, 11:16 PM   #3018
Regular Crew

Riiising Up!
Old July 12th, 2007, 04:58 AM   #3019
Regular Crew

JVC HD200 & kit (in EU)

HD200 only used a few times & is in mint condition, includes wide angle lens, battery charger & 5hr battery, 100GB JVC hard drive recorder.

€8900
Old July 12th, 2007, 06:16 AM   #3020
Regular Crew

FS: Production Premium CS3 Full Non-Academic

Unopened, unregistered full non-academic of Production Premium CS3. Id like to get $1300 for it which saves you $400 off the retail price but will go no lower than $1100.

The skinny on this is that for seven months, I have had major issues with DVRack and ULtra2 and after countless phone calls and complaining, Adobe has decided to set things right with me. I ended up getting a discount on the upgrade version but ended up having to surrender my licenses to DVRack (2) and Ultra2 (1)

I will supply overnight shipping with insurance guaranteed for wire transfers and will accept COD Cash Only. No checks or money orders (been burned on fake money orders twice in the last year)

I will answer any questions you have, just email pmasters@patrickmasters.com

Last edited by Patrick Masters; July 12th, 2007 at 08:46 AM. Reason: set lowest price
Old July 12th, 2007, 08:47 AM   #3021
Regular Crew

Ill take $1100 as long as the sale is completed today or tomorrow. I got a good line on an awesome cam deal.
Old July 12th, 2007, 09:46 AM   #3022
Regular Crew

I am interested in these rods. Can you send me a picture? jared@teterhorn.com

Thanks
Old July 12th, 2007, 10:15 AM   #3023
Trustee

The link you provided is for a bayonet mount version that is not new by any stretch of the imagination. If that is the model you are indeed selling it has not been optimized for HD. Not that is looks horrible in HD but it is the same glass that they have been using for years. I spoke with the techs at CO and they confirmed that the .6x they are selling for use with HD is the same glass they have always used in the .6x for SD. They simply change the mount based on camera models. The general consensus was that the .6x was good enough for HD.

Perhaps you linked to the wrong model but it sound like you are referring to an existing one......

Good Luck.
Old July 12th, 2007, 10:30 AM   #3024
Major Player

Thanks, I've noticed that but aren't the links active? They are on my computer. You can just click them instead of copy-pasting the link.
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:41 AM   #3025
Major Player

Sure, I'll send em off shortly
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:44 AM   #3026
Trustee

Wanted : Lighting rig

Hi guys

I'm looking to put together a small lighting rig (3). Enough for me to fill and shoot simple indoor scenes.The majority of my lighting knowledge come from 3D so it should be interesting doing it in the real world :)

Anyway if anyone has any rigs they've got gathering dust then lets have a chat.

Cheers
Mat
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:54 AM   #3027
Wrangler

Different guy--that was Robert Machemer, who I also used for the "legendary" Mini35 and HD100 tests that are hosted right here at HDVinfo.net.
Old July 12th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #3028
Regular Crew

Sony Luma 23" LCD w/ SD-SDI and HD-SDI optional Card and Monitor Stand

Hello,

I have had this monitor for jsut about 1 year, it has seen very little use and I have decided to sell it as I have entered a new career as a conflict documentary photographer. It is extremely good shape and if you live in the area, please feel free to set up a time and come by and take a look at it. I have paid well over $6500 for this monitor and the two option cards, as well as a monitor stand. It is a beautiful screen and has great color reproduction and full setup tools for proper color calibration. Please feel free to email me with any and all questions you might have, I will be happy to answer them.

My Email: thevikingjames@gmail.com
My Phone : 206-941-9593

I am asking $3000.00 US, this price is firm so please do not contact me unless you intend on honoring the price I am asking, it is a very fair price, so please do not waste my time and yours.

Here is the sony specs on the Luma unit :

The LMD232WS is a 23-inch, multi-format, wide screen monitor with a high performance LCD panel. The new monitor features a Sony engineered color processing technology called ChromaTru. This new technology allows users to closely match the color performance between various size LUMA LCD monitors as well as emulate the color of SMPTE-C, EBU or ITU-709 standards. Combined with Sony's X-Algorithm signal processing, Sony LUMA monitors clearly provide the precise picture quality that a professional videographer demands. A separate multi-format engine houses the video processing, input connections, option slots, controls and power supply, which enables the monitor to be thin and lightweight. Only the LCD panel and the tally light are mounted in the display cabinet, providing a lightweight design that allows greater installation flexibility. The multi-format engine accepts a wide range of analog and digital signals such as NTSC, PAL, 480/60I, 575/50I, 480/60P, 576/60P, 1080/50I, 1080/60I, 720/60P, and 1080/24PsF. Optional input cards for SDI, HDSDI, and iLink are available.

23 inch LCD Monitor
WXGA Resolution - 1280 x 768 pixels
2 piece design
X-Algorithm I/P Signal Processing
ChromaTru technology provides accurate gamma and stable white balance
Panel can be mounted up to ten meters from controls with optional SMF600 cable
High performance LCD panel provides high brightness, high contrast images
Displays 1080i, 1080/24PsF, 720P, 480i, NTSC
Advance Marker Settings
Color Temperature/ Gamma Selection
Selectable Scan Size for Video Input and Aspect Ration
Three-color Tally
Parallel Remote
Two option slots for SDI, HDSDI, and IEEE 1394 decoders
Aspect Ratio 15:9

X-Algorithm I/P Signal Processing
Produces much smoother image reproduction of both still and moving areas of interlace SD signals. Eliminates the jagged shape noise along the oblique direction of fast-moving objects that is inherent with Interlace to Progressive processing.
Accurate Gamma and Stable White Balance

Sony's new ChromaTru color reproduction technology provides precise R,G,B color calibration for each panel while in the production stage. The result is that each panel in the LUMA 2 piece series come extremely close to matching CRT displays as well as LCD displays in the LUMA 2 piece series.

Excellent Brightness and Contrast
Super-wide aperture LCD panels provide high brightness and high contrast images
Extremely Wide Viewing Angle

Viewing angle of 170 degrees, both horizontally and vertically, provide virtually no reduction in picture contrast and color saturation or hue shift. This allows precise images to be clearly viewed from various positions and angles.

AR (Anti-Reflection) Coated Protection Panel
Minimizes chances of scratching. Provides a high transmission rate of the internal light keeping the panel bright. Keeps reflective light to a minimum. As a result, high contrast is maintained even when used in a bright environment.

Minimizes chances of scratching. Provides a high transmission rate of the internal light keeping the panel bright. Keeps reflective light to a minimum. As a result, high contrast is maintained even when used in a bright environment.

And here is a list of the optional thing I bought aside form the full price of the monitor, as you can see the option come very close to the price I am asking for the monitor:

Optional
Model Name Description U.S. List Price
BKM220D 4:2:2 SDI Input Adaptor $495.00
BKM243HS HDSDI/4:2:2 SDI Input Adaptor $1,950.00
SU558 Monitor Stand LUMA 2 Piece Series $200.00

Last edited by Greg Boston; July 12th, 2007 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Price
Old July 12th, 2007, 12:09 PM   #3029
Regular Crew

Do you consider selling to overseas buyer?
Old July 12th, 2007, 12:12 PM   #3030
Major Player

Nope. The links don't work as is. Only the second link - the one with no ellipsis - works. I found that you can, however, fill in what is missing and then it works. As long as each link has http://www.geocities.com/headlesspuppy/stuff/ at the beginning you can just add the picture name after the slash, and you're good to go.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds