Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 207 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 16th, 2007, 08:01 AM   #3091
Trustee

Hmmm I believe it's 4.5 at 50 and 6.3 at 500........you can get the specs here------

http://www.sigma-photo.com/lenses/le...07&navigator=3
Old July 16th, 2007, 08:59 AM   #3092
Major Player

Still available?
Old July 16th, 2007, 09:22 AM   #3093
Regular Crew

Audio systems don't care which camera they're on.

PAL/NTCS doesn't matter.

I've only shipped over seas one time and it's very expensive but if you don't mind paying the shipping, I can ship over seas. You'll need to be a verified paypal user.
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:46 AM   #3094
Major Player

Sony BVW-70 BetacamSP deck + extra parts deck).

Price - $1800. Would consider trades...let me know what you have.

First off...these things are big and heavy and don't hold up well during shipping, they get banged around a lot by UPS and therefore, if shipped, I cannot guarantee that it will arrive in perfect working condition. Because of this, I would MUCH rather sell to someone local who can pickup (I am willing to deliver...within a reasonable distance) that way the seller knows what he or she is getting. I am located in Mahopac, NY (in Putnam County, 1 hour north of NYC). If you REALLY want me to ship these and are willing to accept the risk and pay to have them boxed up and shipped (your probably looking at $200+)...email me.

OK, now that all that's out of the way...I'm selling a Sony BVW-70 Betacam SP record/edit deck (includes an additional deck for parts, maintenance manual and extender boards). The deck is in perfect working condition and just serviced (completely inspected, cleaned, adjusted and the DM-56 board was refurbished). Heads measured at about 60% life remaining. The hours meter does not work (dead battery), so I have no idea how many hours are on it. The only known problem with the deck is the "Entry IN" button on the front is stuck and doesn't function. This only matters if you are editing from deck to deck, but even then it would work fine remotely. This isn't an issue if your editing with a non-linear system as most (if not all) editors are these days.

The serial # is 11506. The serial # on the parts deck is 11772. The parts deck is missing the boards, front lower control panel, tape loader & power supply. It does have heads and drums in excellent condition as well as all other mechanical parts.

The BVW series is the workhorse/high end models of the Betacam SP decks. Features 4 channels of audio, built in TBC, confidence heads, Dynamic motion control (DMC), plays and records both large and small betacam and betacamSP tapes. If you're reading this listing you probably know what you are looking at. These decks originally sold for over $35,000 each when they were new.

Feel free to email me with any questions. If your interested let me know, I can take some pictures or you can come and see the decks in person. Since local pickup is preferred...cash payment is preferred. Paypal is also OK, but buyer pays the 3% paypal fees. I will take a check or money order, but I will have to hold the deck until funds clear.

Last edited by Mike Meyerson; July 16th, 2007 at 01:21 PM.
Old July 16th, 2007, 03:20 PM   #3095
Regular Crew

Is the ef adapter still up? It comes with the two lens shipped for $350?
Old July 16th, 2007, 06:40 PM   #3096
Major Player

Sorry, this whole lot was sold a while back. The street price for the ef adapter and similar lenses still seems to be around 350-400.
Old July 16th, 2007, 06:48 PM   #3097
Major Player

I have one I am considering selling. It has a fixed Nikon mount and works very well. Is there a specific price you're looking for?
Old July 16th, 2007, 06:54 PM   #3098
Major Player

WTB: Steadicam vest

I'm looking for a steadicam vest for an engineering project - it does not need to be perfect, but it does need to be clean. I would consider a full steadicam system as well.

Thanks,
Jad
Old July 16th, 2007, 08:52 PM   #3099
Inner Circle

Hi Monday -
I'd be interested in splitting the package - PM sent

Anyone else at $3550?
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:25 PM   #3100
Trustee

you only interested in hv-20? or hv-10 as well?
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:28 PM   #3101
Major Player

Jad,

ive got a smooth shooter im ready to sell. i never really used it in a production environment, and didnt have the patience or time to learn. ive got a glidecam 4000 pro for it too. not sure if you are looking for something more robust.

Alan
Old July 16th, 2007, 11:37 PM   #3102
Regular Crew

WTB: shoulder mounted cam, DSR250/DY5100U/HD110

Just as the title suggests, Im looking to expand my tool chest and I need a shoulder mounted cam to work on events that are ENG related. Lots of interview stuff, on the run type stuff, etc where I dont have time or helping hands to set up tripods and stage a big production.

Im looking primarily at these three models w/in my budget. The Sony is cheapest and easiest to use out of the box, the JVC 5100 the better imaging and inputs, the JVC110U gives me HD, but compromises a bit on true shoulder cam and "penis envy" points at the big events where size matters.

Looking for a low hours unit in perfect operating condition with accessories (batteries, all original cables, adaptors, chargers etc). One using a firestore or equivalent at a firesale price would be considered too, but not mandatory.

The camera also needs to be very Sony Vegas friendly (most are, but Im mentioning it nonetheless).

Im considering buying new, but would be real happy to save $$$ if someone has what I need and is also in need of thinning their collection.
http://www.udpride.com
Old July 17th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #3103
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Hiltgen View Post
you only interested in hv-20? or hv-10 as well?
Hi there

I'm mainly interested in the HV20 but if the HV10 comes at a awesome price i'd be hard press to turn it away.

Cheers

Vish
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:06 AM   #3104
Inner Circle

OK, the WA lens is sold, still have the camera with stock battery, charger, manual, and 2x NP-F970 batteries with Sony hard case. Anyone interested?
Old July 17th, 2007, 01:59 AM   #3105
Regular Crew

Mint Nikon 28mm 3.5/CF Rods For Sale

Not a scratch on it. Mint condition, got from a old neighbor in a small package and I already have a 28mm. I can take pics if you E-mail me an offer.

This is the same lens on Ebay for reference. Not mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKON-NIKKOR-H-C...QQcmdZViewItem

*I also have some 8" 15mm CF rods I dont need.

E-mail me any offers. Thanks.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds