Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 217 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2007, 09:37 AM   #3241
New Boot

The head has been sold. Thank you for your interest.
Old July 26th, 2007, 10:35 AM   #3242
Regular Crew

Canon XL-2 Kit for Sale - Excellent Condition - And More !

Greetings to all -- I have a Canon XL-2 for sale - excellent condition. Kit comes with 20X lens, hood, manual, AC charger/cord, all cords, 1- 3 hour batt, 1- 1 hour batt, sky filter, AC charger, soft carry bag -- heads have maybe 30-40 hours - original owner with box too. Will throw in 21 Sony DvM63 HD MiniDV tapes to boot. Tapes have been blacked (with continuous time code) for easier capture with your NLE software. These tapes alone cost over $ 200.

I am asking $ 2,500 for the XL-2 Kit - as described above. Buyer to pay ship/insurance - payment via US Postal Money Order - or bank cashier check -- equipment ships when payment method has cleared all banks, etc.

I also have a Canon X3 wide angle lens - includes hood. Lens has some barrel scratches - but glass in excellent condition. Asking $ 600 for lens. Payment/ship, etc. - same as described above.

Also have Canon GL-2 - Kit as sold - with hood, manual, cables/cords, sky filter, 1- 1 hour battery, AC cord/charger, original owner - original box too. Will also include 9 - Sony DV M60 Premium MiniDV tapes. Tapes have been blacked (continuous time code) for easy capture with NLE software. Payment/ship, etc. - as described above.

I am asking just $ 1,450 for GL-2 Kit as described above.

If questions - call 843-368-1525 - or email at - russgutshall@hotmail.com - Type - "Canon Equipment as described on DVInfo.net" -- in subject line please so I know its not junk mail -- thanks !

Selling/Shipping to Continental US only. Thank you.

Last edited by Russ Gutshall; July 26th, 2007 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Left out Selling/Shipping to - etc.
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:34 PM   #3243
Major Player

FS: Adobe Video Production Suite Professional

Includes:

Premiere Pro 1.0
Encore 1.0
After Effects 6.0 Professional
Photoshop 7.0
Audition 1.0

I no longer use this as I am now a SONY Production Suite user and this is collecting dust on my shelf. Great way to upgrade to CS3 suite if you're an Adobe user.

Will fill out Adobe Transfer of License form upon sale.

$250.00
Old July 26th, 2007, 02:46 PM   #3244
Major Player

Quad Core Mac Pro for Sale

I purchased this system directly from Apple on May 22, 2007. It is virtually new and functions perfectly with OS X or WinXP with Apple Bootcamp. I paid over $5800.00 plus tax and shipping.

I will sell the system for $5250.00 plus shipping.

It includes a 23" Cinema Display

3.0 GHz Quad Core Mac Pro with 4 gigs of ram, ATI Radeon X1900XT video card, 250 gig SATA hard drive, Superdrive, Wireless mouse and keyboard, Airport Extreme and Bluetooth.

Also for sale:

Premiere Pro CS3 for Mac (Upgrade version purchased directly from Adobe) license will be transferred to new owner - $225.00

Final Cut Studio 2 Retail Upgrade from any version of FCP - $550.00

Final Cut Pro 4.0 Retail version - $300.00

email capnvideo@bellsouth.net or call John at 828-667-2691
Old July 26th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #3245
Major Player

For sale: Chrosziel Mattebox (Sunshade)

Chrosziel Mattebox (Sunshade) $700

I recently purchased this Chrosziel Sunshade (Mattebox) from a local guy who was selling it along with a set of filters. I had already ordered a rails mount Chrosziel mattebox before I saw this one, but got it anyway for the filters. I didn't cancel my order because I'm also using a Brevis and figured a rails mount mattebox was what I really needed. Then later I learned that I could have gotten this one to work as a rails mount as well. Yes, I know, "who is dumber than me.."

I purchased a brand new french flag for it because it didn't come with one and I didn't want to sell it incomplete. While on the phone with Chrosziel they told me that this was the later model 411 series because it came ready for the user to mount side flags as well. The predecessor to this model could not.

It takes two 4x4 filters. They both snap in place real sweetly. Also, and I didn't take any pics of this, the mattebox itself rotates when it's secured to the front of the lens - so even though neither of the two filter stages rotate, you can very easily rotate the mount on the lens (effectively rotating your filters) and then simply square off your box to level again. It also has a ball and detent stop so you can find horizontal with your eyes closed. There is an internal collar, which kind of acts as a step-down ring, which has a nice "finger tightening" fitting that secures it to the HD100/250 series stock lenses really well - but I don't think this mattebox can only fit the JVC by any stretch. My bet is you could get it on just about anything with a lens (so long as you got the appropriate fitting from Chrosziel).

For reference I searched the B&H site for the closest mattebox match to the one I have for sale. What I came up with is this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Matte_Box.html

The only difference I can find is the B&H one looks like it does NOT accept side flags, where the one I have for sale DOES.

Happily, the only real wear I see on this mattebox is on the Chrosziel sticker. Aside from that wear, there is nothing wrong with this unit. The guy I purchased it from is a pro and has been in the business for over 20 years. I'll send it to you in the same cocoon that he sent it to me in.

If you're like me, you also think videography equipment is over-priced. I'm asking $700 for this unit. Maybe this will help.

Here is a gallery of pics of the mattebox mounted to the HD200. If you need more, I'll take them.

http://www.gotagteam.com/images/Chro...s/IMG_8337.htm

For even further reference, the mattebox that I just got from Chrosziel is linked to below. Effectively, the only things this new one does that the one I have for sale does not, list as follows: The new one has side-wings right out of the box, it mounts to rails right out of the box, and it has one 4x4 filter that rotates and one 4x5 filter that does not. All for well over twice the price. Even the demo price at that...

http://16x9inc.com/products/chroszie...-hd100kit.html
Old July 26th, 2007, 03:27 PM   #3246
Wrangler

ALL ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD

!!!SOLD!!! Electro Voice RE50N/D-B / US$130
Omni-Directional Handheld Dynamic N/DYM Shock Mounted ENG Microphone (Black)

---------------------------------------------

!!!SOLD!!! Rode NT3 / US$125
Hypercardioid Studio Condenser Microphone
includes Shure A81WS Large Foam Windscreen

!!!SOLD!!! Rode VideoMic / US$115 for pictures (click here)
includes Rode Deadcat/Wind Muff
Rode Silicone Bands installed

!!!SOLD!!! Sony MZ-RH910 / US$125
Hi-MD Minidisc recorder, with Mic and Line In.

!!!SOLD!!! 2x Rode VXLR / US$5.00 each
Mono Mini-Jack to XLR Converter

Old July 26th, 2007, 10:21 PM   #3247
Regular Crew

bump..bump..
Old July 26th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #3248
Regular Crew

time for a bump..
Old July 26th, 2007, 10:35 PM   #3249
Regular Crew

bump....bump
Old July 27th, 2007, 12:53 AM   #3250
Regular Crew

also have Canon FU-1000 Viewfinder.... $800

also have Canon FU-1000 Viewfinder.... $800
Old July 27th, 2007, 09:47 AM   #3251
Major Player

I have this one if you are interested, I sold my fx1.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ain_Cover.html
Old July 27th, 2007, 10:17 AM   #3252
New Boot

FX1 rain cover

What conditions is it in and how much?
John
Old July 27th, 2007, 11:03 AM   #3253
Contributor

I'm very interested. Please let me know if this could ship today (Friday with overnight delivery to the Chicago area). I am PayPal verified.

Thanks

Stuart
Old July 27th, 2007, 11:32 AM   #3254
Regular Crew

the P2 card is SOLD
Old July 27th, 2007, 11:40 AM   #3255
Major Player

It's brand new, used once. $50 + Shipping
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds