Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 228 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 8th, 2007, 01:08 AM   #3406
Trustee

8 GB P2 card

1 - 8 GB P2 card
Had light use, always worked perfectly.

Asking $600 which is what I see them going for on ebay.
It will go on ebay in a day or so if i can't get that price here, so if your interested, i'm not going to haggle until I try ebay.

May have another also if interested.

Thanks,

Lenny Levy <NSLL@pacbell.net>
Old August 8th, 2007, 05:16 AM   #3407
Regular Crew

FS: NewTek SpeedEDIT software

Here's your chance to get a complete licensed copy of SpeedEDIT (including NewTek's tutorial disc) for a nice price. I'll also throw in at no extra charge, the "Complete Training for SpeedEDIT" DVD that I bought for $70.

The reason I'm selling is simple -- it's my first NLE purchase, I never got the chance to learn the software, and now I've upgraded my camera to one that comes with a different NLE for free. Since I don't know how to use any NLE packages, and I have no allegiance to any of them yet, it would be silly for me not to use the free one and recoup what I can on the one I bought.

The license for SpeedEDIT is completely transferable to you -- I checked this out with NewTek (I have the confirmation email), but it's also right in their FAQ -- all it takes is a letter from me, with both of our information. I'll include that in the package of course. Once the license is transferred, then it's fully yours & you can download the brand-new v1.2 update (as well as future updates) from NewTek's website.

I paid $500, which appears to be the going rate, plus $70 for the 3rd-party training DVD. Everything's in perfect physicial condition, except I didn't keep the useless box.

I'd like to sell SpeedEDIT for $425 (the training DVD is yours as free bonus). I'll include shipping in the continental US.

PayPal preferred, but can do money order or cashier's check if you'd like.
Old August 8th, 2007, 08:38 AM   #3408
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekhael Trepanier View Post
if adam takes the camera depending on your price id be interested in the follow focus
MEKHAEL
Hey Mekhael - I'll break it up. I'll sell just the follow focus. :)
Old August 8th, 2007, 08:40 AM   #3409
Major Player

for sale FS_C 100 Firestore

I have a 2 month old barely used Firestore FS-C 100 with the latest firmware 2.0.1 . It will do Quicktime 30f ,24 f 60 i , Avid , All Hd of course and multiple Dv formats also SD. I paid 1850.00 for it. I am asking for 1300.00.

Email me for more info .

Doug T
Old August 8th, 2007, 09:27 AM   #3410
Regular Crew

Still have Redrock kit?

Darrin,

Do you still have the kit and what price are you selling?

Michael
Old August 8th, 2007, 11:30 AM   #3411
Regular Crew

I'm interested...

How can we do?

Do you have any pictures?

Also oul you do Paypal?

Thanks...

Carlos Q.
Old August 8th, 2007, 12:11 PM   #3412
Regular Crew

hi, i got a few questions

1. what is theee academic version?
2. did you register this version?
3. if i like the answers to 1 and 2, would you accept an offer of 275?
Old August 8th, 2007, 12:12 PM   #3413
Regular Crew

would you take 200?
Old August 8th, 2007, 12:24 PM   #3414
Regular Crew

Sold

Both sets are sold.
Old August 8th, 2007, 01:39 PM   #3415
Wrangler

According to the Apple Software License:

Quote:
Academic Copies: If the Apple Software package has an academic label or if you acquired the Apple Software at an academic discount, you must be an
Eligible Educational End User to use the Apple Software. "Eligible Educational End Users" means students, faculty, staff and administration attending
and/or working at an educational institutional facility (i.e., college campus, public or private K-12 schools).
If you meet the criteria above it shouldn't be an issue if the previous owner registered it, provided that he removes all copies from his machine before selling:

Quote:
Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend or sublicense the Apple Software. You may, however, make a one-time permanent transfer of all of your
license rights to the Apple Software to another party, provided that: (a) the transfer must include all of the Apple Software, including all its component
parts, original media, printed materials and this License; (b) you do not retain any copies of the Apple Software, full or partial, including copies stored on
a computer or other storage device; and (c) the party receiving the Apple Software reads and agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License.
All components of the Apple Software are provided as part of a bundle and may not be separated from the bundle and distributed as standalone
applications.
Old August 8th, 2007, 01:39 PM   #3416
Regular Crew

FS: Axis Dolly

I have an Axis dolly for sale (like the PS mini). It is the full size unit that can hold a tripod and jib with ease, and breaks down into the mini. Its in excellent shape. Sells new for 1499, and the mini is 999, first $900 takes it.

See it at www.axisdolly.com.

Thanks,

Greg
Old August 8th, 2007, 03:17 PM   #3417
Regular Crew

FS:Smith-Victor SL300 Softlight Tungsten Light Kit

Greetings:

I have for sale in great condition for $300.00 : Smith-Victor SL300 Softlight Tungsten Light Kit. Prefer local pickup in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler or Tempe areas, or actual shipping ups ground or fedex ground.

I purchased this from B&H for $499.00 + shipping you can see the specs here at:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ten_Light.html

here are the actual picture of the set I am selling:

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...2maxx888/a.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...2maxx888/b.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...2maxx888/c.jpg

Cheers,

Ty

Last edited by Ty Chu; August 8th, 2007 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added FS to the title
Old August 8th, 2007, 04:08 PM   #3418
Major Player

WTB: Letus HD100 Adapter

I'm interested in buying a Letus HD100 adapter with Nikon mount.

Preferably, I'd like to pay to rent one for a few days to make sure it meets my needs. If it does I would simply pay the remainder balance, if not I would simply have paid the rental fee and ship it back. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks.
Old August 8th, 2007, 04:11 PM   #3419
Major Player

hi sam. the academic version is the exact same version as the full software except that you can not use it to upgrade to the newer versions as they come out. Apple gives a big discount to those who purchase FCS at full price. however it is a good deal if you dont see yourself needing to use the tools that FCS2 offers. i dont know if i registered it but i will find a way to check and get back to you. as boyd said, you would need to be someone working or attending an educational facility.
Old August 8th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #3420
Major Player

i currently have an offer at the price i listed but if it doesnt go through i will let you know
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds