Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 255 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old August 30th, 2007, 06:11 PM   #3811
Regular Crew

Mint 55mm RR Achromat For Sale

I have a Mint Condition 55mm RR Achromat that I will no longer be needing. I have had it for almost 2 months now. It is is perfect condition with absolutly no scratches on it. It is $160 From RedRock New. I will sell for $90. Make me an offer atleast! Pictures upon request. Thanks

Giuseppe Palumbo
440-570-8206
www.NBFilms.us
NBFilms@Ameritech.net
Old August 30th, 2007, 06:13 PM   #3812
Regular Crew

Bump for this post. The Lens is Sold.

The Cavision CF Rods are for sale still. $45 Shipped!
Old August 30th, 2007, 08:42 PM   #3813
Regular Crew

FS: JVC HD100U(A) + Bag

41 drum hours
- JVC HD100U(A)
- Anton Bauer battery(6hrs+), charger, & mount
- Porta-Brace CTC-3 bag included
- 1 JVC battery(40min)

Purchased 7/2006
I am selling this because I am buying other equipment. All gear and accessories show no wear or tear and appears brand new, even the product box looks new (minus the rebate cut). As you can see from the low drum hours I can guarantee you the batteries are like new as well.
Selling price: Give me an offer

I will send photos if requested
email me matt _at_ mattsetnes.com

Last edited by Matt Setnes; August 31st, 2007 at 06:46 PM.
Old August 30th, 2007, 10:36 PM   #3814
New Boot

FS: 8GB Kit of RAM for Apple Power Mac G5

I’m selling eight 1GB sticks of APPLE RAM, which I purchased from The Chip Merchant two years ago for my Apple G5 Dual 2.7GHz Tower [early 2005]. The RAM was in my computer, where it worked just fine, until last week, when I sold the computer with only the original Apple RAM inside.

This RAM can be used in G5s (single Core Only) with the following specifications: Dual 1.8 Ghz, Dual 2GHz, Dual 2.3GHz, and Dual 2.7GHz. These sticks of RAM worked great in my old machine, but now that I have a new Intel Mac, and I need to get new memory. These sticks do not work in Intel Macs. At The Chip Merchant, where I originally bought them, they are currently listing for $54.46 per stick plus shipping.

I will sell all eight sticks (8GB of memory) for only $230 (including shipping). If no one wants the entire 8GB kit, I will also sell in 2GB sets (2 sticks) for $70 (including shipping) for each 2GB set.

Here is the complete info from The Chip Merchant site:
PC3200 400MHZ MEMORY
PC3200 128X64 DDR400 [1GB]
List Price: $54.46
Item Code: MEMS184400X1
Weight: 0.25LB
Manufacturers: GENERIC
Model: PC3200 DDR SDRAM
Categories: PC3200 400MHZ MEMORY
Specifications
Speed: DDR400 (PC3200)
Type: 184 PIN SDRAM
Error Checking: NON-ECC
Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
Form Factor: PC Desktop Memory
Warranty: Lifetime

I doubt The Chip Merchant warranty is transferable, so I will guarantee the RAM to work in your machine or your money back (so long as you pay for the shipping back to me). You will have three weeks from the date of delivery to make sure that the RAM works in your computer. After that, you’re on your own. Check the RAM your computer takes by selecting "About this Mac" under the apple menu at the top left corner of your screen. Take a look at the discussion of different types of G5 RAM here: http://store.mcmalo.net/systems/appl...g5_memory.html (Thanks to the other guy on this list selling RAM for this helpful link.)

Since I don’t post on this site a lot, please feel free to google me. I’m a professor at the University of Michigan, and I’ve been a reader of this site for a long time. Paypal gets immediate shipping. Checks and money orders are also accepted.

Last edited by Matthew Biro; August 30th, 2007 at 10:48 PM. Reason: adding information
Old August 31st, 2007, 09:49 AM   #3815
Trustee

I have just e-mailed you. If the ownership can really be transfered through Cineform I will take it off your hands right now.
Old August 31st, 2007, 09:53 AM   #3816
Trustee

bump........
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:45 AM   #3817
Major Player

Sold

The camera has sold. Thanks.
Old August 31st, 2007, 02:26 PM   #3818
Trustee

the 28mm has been sold.
Old August 31st, 2007, 04:43 PM   #3819
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Uriarte View Post
Tim,
Wish I could say for sure. I could just send you the block and you can try it on your lens. If it fits you can send a payment then I'll send the cable and pan handle controller. If it doesn't fit then just mail it back.

Let me know if you're interested in this arrangment.
Thanks Dave, but I think I'd rather just try to find the correct information from Fujinon instead of going to the bother of mailing the part back and forth. Does your lens block have a part #?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Walker View Post
Tim,
Sent email with some specifics. If you don't get it let me know.
Jack
Actually I didn't get it. I even checked my spam folder. Did you use the dvinfo mail form or email directly?
Old August 31st, 2007, 05:39 PM   #3820
Regular Crew

ram

I am interested in 2 Gig of ram I only have 2 slots open

let me know

thanks

Kirk
Old August 31st, 2007, 06:46 PM   #3821
Regular Crew

anyone interested?

Selling price: 5,100 or BEST OFFER

Last edited by Matt Setnes; August 31st, 2007 at 08:59 PM.
Old August 31st, 2007, 07:21 PM   #3822
New Boot

Ram

Dear Kirk,

Sure, I'll be happy to sell a 2GB kit. You can pay me through paypal; my account is: *********; please make sure you include your full name and address so I know where to send the memory. Or if you want you can send me your email address and I can send you an invoice. Or, if you prefer to send a check or money order, let me know and I'll send you my address. My direct email address is the same as my paypal account: ************.

Sincerely,

Matt

Last edited by Greg Boston; August 31st, 2007 at 07:45 PM. Reason: removed email address to thwart harvest bots
Old August 31st, 2007, 07:48 PM   #3823
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Biro View Post
Dear Kirk,

Sure, I'll be happy to sell a 2GB kit. You can pay me through paypal; my account is: *********; please make sure you include your full name and address so I know where to send the memory. Or if you want you can send me your email address and I can send you an invoice. Or, if you prefer to send a check or money order, let me know and I'll send you my address. My direct email address is the same as my paypal account: ************.
Matt, in the interest of protecting your email from harvest bots, it's best to direct people towards your name on the left where they can click to send you an email. I checked to be sure the email address was the same in your user profile before deleting it from your message. This keeps your email address protected. Should your Paypal account use a different address, you could establish email contact and then provide your Paypal account privately with the buyer.

Again, we're trying to protect you from unwanted spam.

Thanks for your understanding,

Greg Boston
Old August 31st, 2007, 08:10 PM   #3824
New Boot

Ram

Thanks, Greg, that makes sense. More spam is exactly what I don't need. (And now there's bacn, too.)

Dear Kirk, For various payment options just follow Greg's advice and click on my name on the left and send me an email. I'll reply directly.

Sincerely,

Matt
Old August 31st, 2007, 08:52 PM   #3825
Wrangler

Post Prices Please
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds