Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 282 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2007, 05:34 PM   #4216
Major Player

still available folks!
Old September 25th, 2007, 05:35 PM   #4217
Major Player

still available folks!
Old September 25th, 2007, 05:44 PM   #4218
Major Player

Another email sent. :)
Old September 25th, 2007, 06:15 PM   #4219
Regular Crew

What are you asking?
Old September 25th, 2007, 06:16 PM   #4220
Regular Crew

What are you asking for it?
Old September 25th, 2007, 07:16 PM   #4221
Major Player

WTB: Firestore FS-4

Just looking for the basic 40GB NTSC model (not Pro, not HD).
I'm in Northern California near San Francisco.

Thanks!
Old September 25th, 2007, 07:31 PM   #4222
Regular Crew

Let me know if you still got this monitor...

I'm looking for one.

Thanks..

Carlos Q.
It's Written Productions, LLC.
Old September 25th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #4223
Major Player

Save about 150.00 here..
Old September 25th, 2007, 09:44 PM   #4224
Regular Crew

misc items for sale like Israeli arm, sound blankets, and some such "stuff," you know

Moving cross-country again this Sunday, and would like to sell a few things off by then that I no longer need. Shipping via USPS Priority Mail included in the price for all of these items.

1) Film Tools Israeli Arm: allows you to flip an LCD monitor on the camera at nearly any angle, position, or distance; good for those with 35mm adapters who want to flip the image. Basically a really cool and lightweight articulated arm that has several joints which twist any which way. You then lock a little knob, and all the joints lock.

Comes with the hot shoe amount adapter already installed, and is in excellent condition.

Price: $80

2) Studio1 Productions 12.6' aluminum boom pole. Note, this does not have the hot shoe adapter, but instead a standard 3/8"-16 threaded male tip that I used in its place (this is the tip end that all professional boom poles and shock mounts use).

Price: $40...for $5 extra I'll throw in a generic 25' XLR cable with top notch Neutrik connectors.

3) Shure SM-93 omnidirectional lavalier microphone. This is a hard-wired, XLR, phantom powered lavalier that is in the mid-range of lavalier microphones. One of the more natural sounding lavs I've heard, excellent for the human voice (strictly interview type uses though, as this lav is not good for hiding), and comes with a tie bar/clip mount.

http://www.adorama.com/VDSHSM93.html

Price: $25

4) Shure SM-58 handheld dynamic vocal microphone. Industry-standard for live-stage performances, but also can be used just fine for man-on-the-street type stuff with the caveat that the handle's on the short side for such work. The top of the grill is slightly dented, but this isn't noticeable on camera, and it comes with a red foam windscreen (albeit one with a dirt/spot stain).

Price: $40

5) Package deal on the Gitzo G1423 100mm bowl adapter, Manfrotto 438 (a.k.a. the Bogen 3502) ball head leveler, and a Bogen tripod screw tip adapter (don't have a picture of this, but it's basically just a raised circular disc that is used to screw on top of older Miller tripod heads with 3/8"-16 threaded screws on them).

http://www.henrys.com/webapp/wcs/sto...encyPreference

http://focuscamera.com/camera-store/...3502bogen.html

In any case, I'm selling this as a package because while each has their own individual uses, I stack/connect all three of these together. The raised circular disc goes on the bottom, then the Manfrotto 438, then the 1423. This setup gives you a VERY compact, fully leveable, hi-hat for all intents and purposes which was my idea for combining these three things in the first place. The raised disc gives just enough height, so that you can turn the screw lever that allows you to level on the 438. The G1423 allows you to screw the fluid head in. Use your imagination, all you need is a small platform or board with a 3/8"-16 threaded male bolt sticking out of it, then you just screw the combination of these pieces on.

Price: $40

6) 2 large heavy duty moving/sound blankets with hanging grommets already installed. Excellent condition, work great at dampening sound and for protecting nice floors in uppity places with snooty owners (you know the drill). I have several more of these and would take them all with me, except for the valuable real estate space these things take up for someone driving cross-country.

Price: $40 (shipping by UPS ground on this one, due to the weight and bulk).

All payments by paypal only, and by this Friday at the latest; or I'll just end up taking these extra items with me.

If you're near the Baltimore area, you can just pick them up as well.

ravishingruwooba@yahoo.com (paypal address)
Old September 25th, 2007, 09:55 PM   #4225
Trustee

That is a nice system Derrick but Apple is currently selling the newer revision 2.2ghz version, same other specs, for $1699 in their clearance store. You can probably get pretty close to that but you might have better luck locally. Selling computers on the internet can be tough.

ash =o)
Old September 25th, 2007, 09:56 PM   #4226
Trustee

Gonna send it to eBay on friday.

ash =o)
Old September 26th, 2007, 12:40 AM   #4227
Trustee

email sent regarding immediate purchase. Let me know it's still available and I will immediately pay by Paypal.
Old September 26th, 2007, 06:31 AM   #4228
Major Player

Mat,

Did you get my last email with shipping info?

Thanks,
Vence
Old September 26th, 2007, 07:16 AM   #4229
Trustee

Come on, dudes! Bump!
Old September 26th, 2007, 09:03 AM   #4230
Regular Crew

Updates, all the sound stuff has been sold in a package deal. The Israeli Arm and ball adapter stuff are pending sale at this point.

Thanks.

...oh, wait, the grommeted heavy duty moving/sound blankets are still for sale.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds