Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 33 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 1st, 2007, 01:28 PM   #481
Major Player

Sony HVR-A1

Want to sell my A1, $2000 for everything, purchased new last August,extra batteries, extra sony stereo mic, sony wireless mic, sony light, 4 year extended warranty, perfect condition, no problem with camera, I need to take it up a notch to a V1
Old February 1st, 2007, 01:32 PM   #482
New Boot

You have e-mail!
Old February 1st, 2007, 03:54 PM   #483
Regular Crew

I doubt it but I will ask anyway. Is this a PAL model?

Thanks

Gareth
Old February 1st, 2007, 10:27 PM   #484
Regular Crew

MINT+ Canon XL2 with EXTRAS!

FOR SALE! MINT+ Canon XL2 with EXTRAS! Located in Moreno Valley, CA

Here's a list of what's included in this sale:

-MINT+ Canon XL2 Body Kit with all the original accessories.

-16x Manual\Servo Lens.

-EXTRA: TAMRAC Sub Compact Camcorder Case Extended, MODEL 2249 (www.tamrac.com/2249.htm).

-EXTRA: Canon BP-945 4500mAh Lithium Ion Battery
(http://www.amazon.com/Canon-4500mAh-...dp/B00007E7JY).

-EXTRA: The PROMASTER 72mm circular polarizing filter (http://www.promaster.com/products/pr...&product=DCPL).

-EXTRA: BlueBarn Preset Software w\ presets & Canon's DVPC Recorder Software on disk.

The history of this equipment:

This camera is in PRESTINE condition. I have been the only owner of it, and it has been taken care of VERY WELL. There is NO major or minor cosmetical damage to the camera's body AT ALL. It has NEVER been dropped, and has ONLY been operated inside a clean smoke\allergen free studio. All hinges and knobs work PERFECTLY. This camera is practically BRAND NEW!

This camera has EXTREMELY LOW HOURS: Just a little under 10. When recording to tape, I have only used Panasonic AY-DVM63MQ's -- as they are the best out there on the market (no drop-outs, dry lubricant) -- but most of the recording on this camera has been done direct-to-disk in order to preserve the heads.

The lens on the camera is NEWER than the camera itself... having a little less than 5 hours of recording time on it. The glass is in PERFECT condition, not a scratch or smudge... with all original accessories (hood, bag, caps) in tact. The zoom rings all run smoothly... just like new!

All the batteries run great, holding charges perfectly. All the accessories are in great condition, all running fine. There has never been a problem with this camera at all, and has provided me much good use.

Unfortunately, I need to sell this due to financial reasons. I am transferring in the Fall into the film program @ CSUN, and am in need of the money to cover some expenses... I am hoping to make use of the equipment & facilities they have there for my filmmaking needs.

I am NOT looking for this camera to be bought that it may be turned around on some other market; money is not the only concern of this transaction: I also desire a buyer who'll put this guy to some good work!

I am an amazing seller, and will go above and beyond for a smooth transaction. For some added protection, I have a full written contract for this transaction that will protect the buyere and seller if we deem needed :). Also, I am capable in providing a receipt for this transaction (just incase you want to write it off on your taxes).

Sorry, but no piecing... I am only selling this as a package deal.

PRICE: $3,200 - OBO

Please contact me if you're interested! If you have a question regarding an out of the area purchase... contact me and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks for looking!
Chris

MOBILE: (909) 496-2766
Old February 2nd, 2007, 12:03 AM   #485
New Boot

No offers? :-)

Price lowered to $1100 for all, shipped FedEx CONUS

Have many references, and folks in Portland are welcome to have a look at it first. Sitting in it's box, ready to go!

RK
Old February 2nd, 2007, 08:35 AM   #486
Major Player

Matrox RT.X2 w/24" Dell Display

Matrox AXIO based RT.X2 Realtime HDV/DV Editing Hardware including Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0, release 2.0 Matrox software, internal PCIe full length hardware card, external I/O box w/component, Y/C and composite input/outputs. Purchased new in November 2006. Includes all original documentation and packaging.

Sale also includes a Dell FPW2405 LCD display for using the DVI output of the Matrox RT.X2 card for realtime monitoring of HDV at full 1920 X 1080 resolution. Purchased monitor from Dell Refurb in November 2006.

$2150.00 shipping included within USA.

capnvideo@bellsouth.net

Go to the following link for more info:
http://www.matrox.com/video/products...ison_Adobe.pdf
Old February 2nd, 2007, 09:47 AM   #487
New Boot

*****UPDATE**NEW PRICES****

All items as listed above, INCLUDING the century optics fisheye adaptor--$3700

All items as listed above, NOT INCLUDING the century optics fisheye adaptor--$3000
Old February 2nd, 2007, 10:29 AM   #488
Major Player

Varizoom sale pending
Old February 2nd, 2007, 11:17 AM   #489
Go Go Godzilla

HVX200 - Complete Rig - Like New

This is literally a completely production-ready rig; you'll need nothing else except your own talent and skills to use it all.

All the equipment listed is used but in "Like-New" condition. The Bogen head/legs were purchased about 2 months ago, everything else is approximately 6 months old.

Some of this equipment can be seen here in the Image Gallery/HVX200/HVX Monitor Mounting Options - you'll see the HVX, LH900, Zacuto rail system. More photos will be added to this listing later this weekend.

Please do not ask if I will sell individual items; if I had the time to deal with that I'd list it that way.

I'll leave this posting available over the weekend; if there is no sale pending by 2-6-07 I'll be moving this entire setup to Ebay for a slightly higher price at which point this "for sale" thread will be inactive - according to the rules setup by Chris.

Because this is a high-dollar item sale payment will only be via certified cashiers check or wire transfer. I'm not a retailer or dealer so no credit cards, PayPal or money orders are accepted.

Shipping is FREE UPS ground insured.

Sale and shipping available only to the continental USA & Canada. Canadian Buyers: You must be prepared to deal with Canadian customs and duties. I will not list these items as "gift" or some other creative way of trying to circumvent Canadian taxes/duties.

Here's the HVX200-based rig for sale:

- Panasonic HVX200 w/latest firmware already installed.
- (2) 8gb P2 Cards w/plastic covers
- Panasonic BT-LH900 HD monitor w/built-in waveform & Sony V-mount batt mount
- Hoodman H-7M hood for LH900 Monitor
- Zactuo Rail System (Baseplate, 7" rod extension, mini mount and large Noga Arm with Arca-Swiss quick release for monitor)
- Bogen 526 Fluid Head
- Bogen 528XB Legs
- Tamrac padded tripod bag
- Varizoom ROCK PZFI controller
- Varizoom SC-302S V-mount 2-bay Battery Charger
- (2) IDX V-mount batteries: E-10s and E-7s
- Century Optics/Vocas DV Wide Mattebox & Side Wings
- (3) Schneider 4x4 filters: Graduated Coral SE 2; Black Frost 1/2; Tru-Pol Circular Polarizer
- Sennheiser Evo G2 100 UHF lav system w/camera mount
- Pelican 1650 hard case w/padded dividers and Lid Organizer
- (2) OWC Mercury Elite Aluminum FW800 External drives (1-80gb; 1-250gb) with power supplies and FW cable
- 10ft RGB cable extension for monitor w/BNC adapters
- Various cables and cable ties for stress relief
- Ferrite Cores on all electrical/data cables

New all this together would cost just over $20,000. I'm offering this to my fellow forum members for $15,000 USD.

If you'd like to check my viability as a seller, my Ebay ID is "robgyg". One other forum member has purchased another HVX setup from me in '06 and was very happy.

Only serious inquiries, please.

Last edited by Robert Lane; February 2nd, 2007 at 11:22 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 02:17 PM   #490
Wrangler

I was looking at an HD110, but that's a good price. Can you tell me what the "A" upgrade is?

Thanks!
Old February 2nd, 2007, 02:17 PM   #491
Major Player

$1000

Dave
Old February 2nd, 2007, 02:28 PM   #492
Wrangler

HVX200 for sale

Here you go, in orginal box!
HVX200 and full factory kit, low hours, used only on one pilot, one doc and one corporate gig.
Plus additional battery.

Located in Vancouver but will ship to anywhere.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 02:36 PM   #493
Wrangler

Panasonic FX07 digital camera

Panasonic FX07 pocket digital camera. Minty fresh flavor! Barely 4 months old.

$250us

7+ megapixels

Widescreen movie mode

Wide angle 3x lens

sexy black colour

big LCD screen

Optical image stabilizer
Old February 2nd, 2007, 04:16 PM   #494
Regular Crew

You may want to change your price. This unit is selling brand new on fleabay for 160.00 with accessories.
Old February 2nd, 2007, 04:44 PM   #495
Trustee

Nice case is included as well. Just to answer some questions. It DOES have a slot for P2 cards and works GREAT for backing them up. Already has everything you need to back-up and view P2 installed. Even with installed programs, there is over 80GB for storage so you can back up 20 4GB or 10 8GB cards. If you are shooting 720PN, that gives you almost 3 hours worth of footage!

ash =o)
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds