Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 358 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old November 30th, 2007, 01:43 AM   #5356
Regular Crew

FS Sennheiser MKH816T

Sennheiser MKH816T in original wood box with 12v to 48v adapter (Switchcraft). A foam and a fir are included also. All are in excellent condition. The mic sounds fantastic like you would expect from an 816 and cosmetically is near perfect. There are just some very light marks near the base which you have to look close to even notice.

$500, plus 20 for shipping.
Old November 30th, 2007, 07:06 AM   #5357
Major Player

the buyer is trying to come up with the funds to pay..... I'll let you know if he backs out....
Old November 30th, 2007, 07:15 AM   #5358
Major Player

rad shack and best buy have those cheapy mics for less than 20
Old November 30th, 2007, 08:07 AM   #5359
Regular Crew

pics

did you get a chance to get up a pic

thanks
Old November 30th, 2007, 09:42 AM   #5360
New Boot

FS: Jim White Lightweight Tripod Head & Adapter Plate

I'm selling this head for a friend. He has a few of these and it has served his purpose well, hiking in to film wildlife. The lightweight & build quality is what this head is about. He no longer needs one of these heads and thought I'd see if there were any interests here.

The head brand new sells for $249. He's asking $150 for the head and adapter plate + actual shipping costs.

About the head:
Jim was the first to design a tilt/pan head specifically for hunting. It is machined from aircraft grade aluminum, keeping the weight down while not sacrificing performance. Separate tilt and pan adjustments.

This is the machined aluminum tripod head created for hunters who glass a lot. It is lightweight (14 oz. with plate installed). It is just 3 1/4 inches tall and is 2x2 inches at the top. All components are machined in the USA from 6061-T6 aluminum and are anodized to prevent wear and corrosion. There are also 1/2 size plates available that work well when using a 35 mm camera or binocular tripod adaptor. It has excellent features that make for very effective glassing such as sealed ball bearings for extremely smooth panning and a quick release plate system for switching optics without losing the chosen field of view. You may need an adapter to attach your binoculars to the plate on this tripod head. This can be purchased online. The head will fit onto any tripod that has a screw in the center column for this to attach to. It can be made to fit a 1/4 inch or a 3/8 inch diameter screw.

Pictures can be found here: http://shop.outdoorsmans.com/product...=2&productId=6

I can email actual pictures by request.

Thanks,
Nate
Old November 30th, 2007, 10:28 AM   #5361
Regular Crew

How much are you asking?
Old November 30th, 2007, 10:30 AM   #5362
Trustee

PM sent.....
Old November 30th, 2007, 10:30 AM   #5363
New Boot

I know that already :D
Old November 30th, 2007, 11:26 AM   #5364
Regular Crew

How much???
Old November 30th, 2007, 12:26 PM   #5365
Inner Circle

Computer is sold.
Old November 30th, 2007, 01:56 PM   #5366
Regular Crew

Just wanted to let everyone know, I'm going to make my trade decision by tonight (west coast midnight) so if anyone has any other questions or trade offers or interest let me know today!

Thanks!
Old November 30th, 2007, 05:42 PM   #5367
Major Player

So everyone knows, I purchased the A1 from Trent and received it today, the camera was in mint condition, best packing I had ever seen (no kidding)just as he described it. He was very easy to work with and kept in constant contact with me during the purchase. He has my highest endorsement. I paid with paypal, he is paypal verified. It also came with the 4 year transferable warranty. great deal, thanks Trent!

Mike
Old November 30th, 2007, 05:54 PM   #5368
Major Player

FS or Trade for Z1....Canon XH-A1 with 4year MAC warranty

I just received this camera from Trent today, it is in fantastic condition, he stated he has about 10 hours on it, I have no doubt it does with how our transaction went and the condition it arrived in. I had comitted to buying this from him prior to finding out that the camera (and this makes no sense to me Canon!) you cannot zoom and focus at the same time, the two share the same servo, I shoot event videography, and use this function constantly. so being a man of my word I still purchased it and am now putting it up for sale. The MAC warranty can be transferred, I had Trent hold off on the tranfer, until someone purchases it. Pretty bumbed out, but you live and learn. Comes with UV filter and all original contents. No extras

Now it is $2900 (dropped from 3100) (Thanks Ken)

this includes the 4 year MAC warranty, just trying to recover what I put into it, put 10 minutes on the camera to ensure everything functioned properly.

Thanks
Mike

Last edited by Michael Stewart; November 30th, 2007 at 08:26 PM.
Old November 30th, 2007, 06:45 PM   #5369
Major Player

Discs received. Thanks for the deal!
P.S. Comparable deal for Vegas Pro 8 upgrade @ Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-SVDVD8006...6468209&sr=8-1

and from Tiger Direct

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&sku=S206-1016

NOTE: Although there's no mention ANYWHERE online, the two copies of this upgrade to 8 Pro that I got from BH Photo stipulates on the box that Vegas 6 or 7 are required for this particular upgrade. Sony stated that they're frustrated with BH for not stating that in the description. Sony issued me another SN over the phone to ensure it would work with my jump from 4.
Old November 30th, 2007, 07:01 PM   #5370
Trustee

You don't need to sell your PClix. It will still work with your Nikon D300.

Here is the cable you need:
https://www.pclix.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=14
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds