Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 369 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2007, 06:09 PM   #5521
Major Player

PRICE Reduced:

AJ-PCS060G 60 GB Portable Hard Drive Storage Device (P2 Store) for P2 Card contents . Mint with battery and power connect cable, and USB cable
$800.00 includes the shipping and insurance within USA only.
Payment PayPal
Pictures @ http://gallery.mac.com/stephencahill#100033

4- P2 8Gig cards perfect condition, with cases.
$400.00 each includes the shipping and insurance within USA only.
Payment PayPal
Pictures @ http://gallery.mac.com/stephencahill#100033

PM me.
Old December 9th, 2007, 06:12 PM   #5522
Regular Crew

Canon XH-A1 package

Well just crashed into a brick wall recently on the freeway after swerving to avoid a large unidentified object...problem, no collision insurance (stupid me, always assumed such things were included as I've never been one for details).

In any case, I'd like to sell a few things now to help recoup the inevitably depressing costs of auto body repair.

Thus, the A1 package I'm selling is as follows:

An A1 in great shape, with very little tape head usage, I've been using Fuji mini-dv tapes. HOWEVER, there is problem in that the built-in on-camera mic came loose (it's VERY easy to do) while I was screwing on my tripod plates. It's still attached, and it still functions perfectly without any problems whatsoever. I neatly taped it back with gaff tape, and it looks and works fine. It's not a problem if you already own the camera, just one of those annoying things when you try to sell the camera....

If you can get past this little quirk and want to take advantage of the savings, then this is the A1 for you.

Here's what's included:

1) The original cables, high-cap battery, single charger, and such.
2) Three additional high-capacity, BP-945 batteries (one of them the case is cracked, but it works fine) plus additional two-battery charger.
3) 2 top-notch 72mm screw-on filters: Hoya multi-coated UV filter, B+H Polarizer.
4) 72mm expo-disc: this super convenient cap white balance disc is very good for taking accurate white balance in mixed lighting conditions, just put the cap on, and white balance, very simple and effective add-on as an alternative to the traditional white sheet white balancing.
5) Studio 1 Productions, LANC remote control like this one: http://www.studio1productions.com/zoom_controller.htm
The difference is that mine is the previous (and I think better) version which had the live LCD readout screen of your independent zoom speed settings. This is a great and very convenient remote unit. Also including a 25' LANC extension cord for it for jib use or whatever.
6) The after-market Sony eye-cup addition that makes using the intolerably uncomfortable stock A1 eye-cup more than tolerable...more like terrific.
7) Large Amvona camera gear back pack case, like the Porta-Brace ones, but in a far less obvious design if you ever travel since it's a neutral black color. This bag can hold a boom pole or a small tripod at its side. Has a back pocket for holding a laptop. It's got a ton of extra compartments and pockets inside and out. It's light yet still padded enough and structurally sound enough to protect your A1 and hold all your A1 accessories plus a few wireless systems if you want (lots of rearrangebale velcro compartments). It's perfect size for air-line carry-on luggage. It's very comfortable to wear on your back. All in all, I just LOVE this case. Of all the cases I've ever owned, this is my favorite by far and it'll be tough to part with (especially since I use it for audio stuff)...but oh well, gotta fix my car first for without I am toast.

Price: $2700 shipped by UPS ground.

I have 100% perfect buyer feedback on Ebay under "ravishingruwooba" if you're worried.

My paypal address is ravishingruwooba@yahoo.com

Thanks

P.S. I live in L.A. and would much rather sell this for cash locally if possible. Local cash price would be $2500.
Old December 9th, 2007, 07:11 PM   #5523
Major Player

Pm'd you Evan; & Chris sorry for the e-mail to you!!!
Old December 9th, 2007, 07:48 PM   #5524
Major Player

Willing to consider "reasonable" offers. Gonna stick it on an "auction" site tomorrow.....
Old December 9th, 2007, 07:50 PM   #5525
Major Player

FS in US: Sennheiser ME66/K6P combo with windscreen

I've upgraded to the Sennheiser MKH 416 so I'm selling my ME66 combo. Here are pics:

http://web.mac.com/peterdrichardson/...ser%20Mic.html

The mic is in excellent condition and has been carefully maintained. Not sure that I still have original packaging, but if that is really important I can try to find it.

$375 for Mic, Power module, and foam wind screen

Feel free to email me at peterdrichardson at mac dot com. Thanks!

Peter
Old December 9th, 2007, 08:02 PM   #5526
Major Player

FS in US: G-Raid Pro 1TB FW800 RAID 3 Hard drive

This is a really cool drive that unfortunately G-Tech no longer makes. You can read more about it here:

http://www.g-technology.com/Products/G-RAIDpro.cfm

The big selling points for me on this drive (in addition to what you can read on the above thread)

1. G-Tech quality. Many of you are probably familiar with G-Tech drives. I swear by them and have never had one fail, as opposed to Lacie etc.

2. Hitachi drives. Goes to the above point -- G-Tech only uses the best drives, which is the foundation of a good RAID system.

3. FW800. G-Tech has a new product, but it's only esata and doesn't offer RAID functionality when plugged into a laptop. The great thing about this drive is that you can plug it right into your laptop, and it's screaming fast.

Here are pics of the drive I'm selling:

http://web.mac.com/peterdrichardson/...aid%20Pro.html

Everything goes for $1000, and buyer pays shipping. Thanks and feel free to email me at peterdrichardson at mac dot com with questions. Best,

Peter
Old December 9th, 2007, 09:29 PM   #5527
Major Player

How about $180 - anyone interested?

- Martin
Old December 9th, 2007, 09:46 PM   #5528
Major Player

The above link to pics is broken. Here's the correct one:

http://web.mac.com/peterdrichardson/...ser%20Mic.html
Old December 9th, 2007, 09:47 PM   #5529
Major Player

Don't buy from this guy. He is a huge scammer... And he murdered my brother! ;) ;) ;)

Honestly, Mike is probably the most trustworthy guy I know on this site. I have rented from him numerous times and we have worked together in the past. I vouch for him 100%.

BTW Mike, how is your Brevis working out?
Old December 10th, 2007, 01:53 AM   #5530
Major Player

another bump...
Old December 10th, 2007, 06:29 AM   #5531
Major Player

Price Reduced

The price has been reduced to $2350. I am also a PayPal verified member and I have a merchants account if you would like to use a credit card.

Thanks

Dave
Old December 10th, 2007, 08:04 AM   #5532
Major Player

Dave,

Is this still available?

I sent you an email ...

Thanks.
Old December 10th, 2007, 09:05 AM   #5533
Major Player

Canon XH A1

Mike,

Yes this is still available, I have had numerous requests and responded by emails but no one seems to write me back and say they want it. Maybe my email isn't working correctly. Anyone who wants to purchase this can call my office toll free at 888-733-5246 and leave a message if no one answers and I will return your call ASAP. Thanks!

Dave
Old December 10th, 2007, 11:27 AM   #5534
Major Player

Firestore FS4 Pro HD 40gig $525

for sale. Has a few minor scratches but otherwise is in great shape. Ive been using this with my HD100 and it captures 30p HDV quicktime files natively, as well as regular DV in all flavors of 24p, 30p, and 60i natively. It can capture HDV as .m2t which usually goes straight into mpegstreamclip for conversion to the codec of your choice as well.

I do have pictures ready if anyone is interested.

It comes with all original documents, packaging, cords.

$525 shipped.

Last edited by Alan Ortiz; December 10th, 2007 at 06:33 PM.
Old December 10th, 2007, 03:08 PM   #5535
Major Player

WTB: Older pro + studio type cameras & small broadcast switchers

Looking to buy 5-7 older cameras, such as JVC DV-500's, JVC KY-27 or 29's, Sony DXC or Panasonic AG Stuff. Not looking to spend a ton of money on them, but interested in purchasing them in good working condition for mobile flypack unit. You can post here or email me kithannah@comcast.net with what you have available and how much you are asking.

Also interested in the following items:
Grass Valley 100 & 110 Switchers
Echolab Switchers
Sony Switchers

Thanks in advance!
Kit
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds