DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Charles Workman December 31st, 2007 11:59 AM

FS: SHURE UP4 Camera Mountable Wireless Microphone Mic Receiver -- Freq Agile, UHF UB

I have a Shure UP4 portable wireless receiver that comes with a camera mounting bracket, two antennae, a DC power cable and an XLR cable. It has true diversity, frequency agility, and the ability to stay powered on for 10 hours with a single 9V battery.

It is in the Shure UB frequency range which is from 692 to 746 MHz. This is the desirable frequency range because you won't get trampled on by other UHF users who are usually in the 'A' range nor will you get crosstalk from the television broadcast stations. Generally speaking, the higher above 600 MHz you go, the better.

I have used this device with a Shure U1UB wireless lavalier mic for 2 weddings and a concert. It works with any Shure U1, U2, UC1 or UC2 wireless transmitter. I used to work for Walt Disney Entertainment and we used this wireless system for all of our concerts and corporate events. The main reasons why: battery life and audio quality. We didn't want to have to flag down performers in the middle of an event to change batteries or check levels. We also didn't want to get signal dropouts during live concert performances by using a lesser quality system.

Here are some specs from the manufacturer:
* Frequency Agility - provides over 100 selectable UHF channels
* IF (Intermediate Frequency) Filtering - selects the desired signal
* Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Circuitry - ensures the signal is steady
* Tone Key Circuitry - blocks out other RF signals that could interfere with reception when the transmitter is off
* Noise Squelch Circuitry - analyzes signal quality to evade noise bursts when the transmitter is off
* Microprocessor-controlled Predictive Diversity - Patent pending Shure technology anticipates dropouts before they occur, switching antennas when necessary for consistent audio and RF reception
* Designed and constructed for dependable operation in even the most challenging environments:
* At least 10 hours operation provided from a single 9V battery
* Extruded Aluminum Chassis - built tough to withstand the real rigors of the road
* Solid Aluminum Alloy Mounting Box - attaches securely to NP-style and Anton-Bauer® Gold Mount battery outfits
* Legendary Shure Quality - subjected to one of the most stringent environmental and drop testing programs in the industry, with a few extras for added convenience:
* Unique mounting design - battery can be changed without removing the receiver from the camera.

Additional features of the UP4 include:

* Bi-colored LEDs to monitor multi-feature operation status
* Polarity protected battery case
* SMA antenna connectors with removable antennas
* Thread-locking DC input jack for external power option
* Push-lock audio gain control
* Mic level XLR output

I am asking $650.00 for this device and I will accept payment in the form of a money order, paypal or a personal check (personal checks take 3-4 days to clear before shipment). This device is in MINT condition and is guaranteed to function without problems. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I have purchased a lot of gear on this forum and I take immaculate care of all of my equipment. Rest assured, you are getting top quality pro audio equipment for your money. I will ship via USPS standard shipping within the US for $15.00. This will include insurance and a delivery confirmation number which I will email to you after the item is shipped. If you require expedited shipping, please let me know so I can get it out to you immediately. If you are overseas and provide me with a postal code, I will tell you what the actual shipping cost would be.

I also have several pictures of this item, so if you want me to email them to you, let me know.

Thank you,
Charles

Charles Workman December 31st, 2007 12:21 PM

FS: SHURE WL51 Cardioid Lavalier Mic Microphone with TA4F Connector (Balanced input)

I have a black Shure WL51 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone for sale. It comes with an accessory kit including a variety of windscreens, lapel clips, and magnetic clips that are contained in a small, portable black hardshell travel case. I have used this device with a Shure U1UB wireless lavalier mic for 2 weddings and a concert. It is in MINT condition.

The Shure WL-51 is a miniature unidirectional microphone with a sensitivity and frequency response suitable for professional video and sound reinforcement applications. The cardioid polar pattern helps to filter out unwanted noise and feedback that comes from the surrounding environment. You cannot achieve this with an omnidirectional microphone.

The wide frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz results in a full, clear natural reproduction of sound. The microphone is attached to a 10-foot cable which terminates to a TA4-female connection for complete integration with compatible Shure wireless microphone transmitters such as the U1, UC1 or other ULX devices.

Here are some additional features from the manufacturer:

• Subminature Profile
The capsule measures only 5.8mm in diameter making it unobtrusive and easy to conceal during video, broadcast, stage, and sound reinforcement applications.

• Equalization Caps
The microphone includes high boost equalization caps that enhance clarity by providing an additional 10dB boost at 12kHz.

• Full Signal Reproduction
A wide frequency response and high SPL rating results in full, clear audio reproduction for speech.

SPECIFICATIONS:

Transducer:
Electret Bias
Polar Pattern:
Cardioid
Frequency Response:
20Hz to 20kHz
Dynamic Range (Typical):
103.0dB
Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
59dB at 94dB SPL
Maximum Input Sound Level:
138dB at 1% THD/ 20k ohm load
Power Requirements:
+5 Vdc on pin 2, return on pin 1 (ground)
Output Impedance:
Not Specified by Manufacturer
Output Connectors:
4-pin (TA4F type) connector
Pad:
No
Low Frequency Roll-Off:
No
Dimensions:
.23" (5.8mm) Diameter
Weight:
0.7 oz (21g) with cable

I am asking $175.00 for this device and I will accept payment in the form of a money order, paypal or a personal check (personal checks take 3-4 days to clear before shipment). This device is in MINT condition and is guaranteed to function without problems. If you have any other questions, please let me know. I have purchased a lot of gear on this forum and I take immaculate care of all of my equipment. Rest assured, you are getting top quality pro audio equipment for your money. I will ship via USPS standard shipping within the US for $10.00. This will include insurance and a delivery confirmation number which I will email to you after the item is shipped. If you require expedited shipping, please let me know so I can get it out to you immediately. If you are overseas and provide me with a postal code, I will tell you what the actual shipping cost would be.

I also have several pictures of this item, so if you want me to email them to you, let me know.

Thank you,
Charles

Loren Simons December 31st, 2007 12:44 PM

what camera did you use it with?

Hart Boyd December 31st, 2007 12:50 PM

I have used it with a Canon XL-1s, XL-2 and GL-2.

Dan Keaton December 31st, 2007 02:37 PM

Dear Hart,

I am interested in your Gold Mount Plate.

I sent you a private email this morning. If you did not receive it please send me a private email.

Steve Nunez December 31st, 2007 02:38 PM

Thanks Paul- got them all- great stuff, thanks for the super fast shipping.

Justin Carlson December 31st, 2007 02:52 PM

FS: Sony Z1U, Steadicam Merlin, Cinevate Brevis

PM me for details.

Hart Boyd December 31st, 2007 02:58 PM

Dan,

Did not get your message from this morning but just sent you one as requested.

Dan Keaton December 31st, 2007 03:11 PM

Reply sent

John Dewey December 31st, 2007 03:15 PM

ebay auctions are not allowed here

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=5772

Paul Cronin December 31st, 2007 03:24 PM

Steve you are welcome. I hope they give you the same jump start they gave me.

Happy New Year

Bhanu Neti December 31st, 2007 04:55 PM

Canon XH-A1 + FS-4 + filters complete package for sale

Complete XH-A1 package with all the accessories for sale.
I purchased all these items in October 07 from B&H. Used for only 20 hours and with original packing some of them are never even opened.

Asking Price: 4500. Please email me if you are interested.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Canon XH-A1 Camera:
CA-920 Compact Power Adapter/Charger
DC Coupler
Battery Pack
Shoulder Strap
WL-D5000 Wireless Controller
Adapter Holder
Component Video Cable
Stereo Video Cable
4-Year Extended Warranty

Along with :

- 2GB SDHC Card
- Canon CATA100 TA100 Tripod Adapter
- Canon BP-970G BATTERY PACK for ~7 hours recording
- DV CAMCORDER BAG
- Canon WD-H72 0.8X WIDE/ANGLE CONVERTER LENS -72MM with Hood

Canon FSC-HD60 Disk Recorder along with all the accessories that came along with the unit.
- Additional High Capacity Battery Pack for 180min (with standard 90 min battery pack)

Filters
B+W 72mm UV Haze 010 (MRC) Multi-Resistant Coating Glass Filter
B+W 72 mm Polarizer filter
B+W 72 mm Sky filter

Ethan Cooper December 31st, 2007 07:55 PM

prices?
how much for the merlin?

Ken Grohs December 31st, 2007 08:46 PM

That's a great deal, Hart!
If I didn't already have the exact same thing I'd be all over it.

This is a terrific price for this monitor kit, foks.......

-Ken

Anthony Gratl December 31st, 2007 10:51 PM

pm'd you Hart. I hope you'll ship to Toronto..