DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Jad Meouchy January 3rd, 2007 05:15 PM

Possibly interested. Please post when you get back whether items are still for sale.

Jad Meouchy January 3rd, 2007 05:33 PM

WTB: Beachtek DXA-6 or better

Sorry to spam this board, but I'm also looking for a Beachtek condenser-friendly XLR 1/8" breakout ala DXA-6 or better.

Thanks,
Jad

Vince Debart January 3rd, 2007 06:03 PM

Dave

just have him paypal you in U.S. dollars and then ship it via FedEx ground about 4 to 5 days and about 20.00 bucks. I sent stuff to Canada and Australia as well. with this method.

Vince

Dave Campbell January 3rd, 2007 06:15 PM

I thought the wife told me you have to fill out some dumb forms?
If not, then I would sell to Canada plus the shipping costs.

Dave

Steve Nunez January 3rd, 2007 09:02 PM

Hi Meryem, well it captures progressive video for sure- it captures all manner of HDV actually, 24F 30F and 720p30 I can confirm personally.

Steve Nunez January 3rd, 2007 09:09 PM

Camcorder $3300 with 2 largest batts and circular polarizing filter and all accessories unopened in original box with all papers- everything as when purchased new.

(2 guys were lined up to get it, but it seems both guys ran short of funds)

Steve Nunez January 3rd, 2007 09:13 PM

Jvc Hd1u $1000 Mint!!

ZERO time on heads as unit was used with a Firestore- a tape has NEVER been run through it. Not a single mark on it- 100% flawless. All accessories and manuals. Great intro cam for high definition progressive video!

steve@stevenunez.com

Michael Wisniewski January 4th, 2007 02:49 AM

DVD - Inside the Sony HVR-V1 & HDR-FX7 by VASST $55

$55 includes basic shipping / Paypal accepted
Inside the Sony HVR-V1 and HDR-FX7 Camcorders

Notes:
I had planned on getting a Sony V1U but ended up getting a Canon XH A1 instead.

Steve Nunez January 4th, 2007 05:46 AM

Well it looks like Michael Wisniewski will be the new owner of this A1- payment was sent via Paypal- just waiting for funds to clear.

<Meryem, so sorry I didn't get your e-mail sooner- our first transaction was smooth-(Sony FX1) would have liked to have seen what you would have done with the A1.....if this deal doesn't work out for any reason- you're next in line.>

Thanks to all whom responded- good luck Michael with the A1 & congrats!

Steve Nunez January 4th, 2007 06:33 AM

The Firestore unit is still available- FS4 HD ( 40 GB records DV and HDV 3.5hrs!) with box and manual and charger
$600
(about 2.5 months old or so)

Patrick Coker January 4th, 2007 06:33 AM

not set in stone

if interested in any of the kit make an offer. if no movement by Saturday everything will be in B&H's used Dept. on Sunday.

Bruce S. Yarock January 4th, 2007 06:39 AM

Another suggsetion-
Now that you've seperated the stuff out, give it some time here on this board. I'm sure you'll take a substantial loss selling everything to B+H.If you're really in a time crunch, lower your prices(but not as low a what B+H would give you) and that will motivate people mnore quickly.
Good luck
Bruce S. Yarock
Btw, which nebtek monitor is that?

Patrick Coker January 4th, 2007 06:51 AM

thanks...

I'm not in too much of a rush, I just want to sell it while I'm still committed! lol. the Nebtek is the NEB50xl. a 5" mad for the xl series. it takes the xl series batteries for power.

Bruce S. Yarock January 4th, 2007 07:25 AM

"But when I DO go the XLH1, I'm probably going to buy the 6x package and port my 16x over with it. Yes, my FU-1000 as well."
Richard,
Did you mean that you'd be keeping your 16x and fu 1000 (when you buy an H1) or getting rid of them at that point?
Bruce S. Yarock

Adam Rench January 4th, 2007 08:04 AM

Just checking out the comparible costs and it looks like I'm charging a little too much. I can sell the Mac and software for $2600. Let me know!!