Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 42 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 9th, 2007, 06:43 AM   #616
New Boot

I don't know why.
Try to copy link (right click + copy link) then paste it in a new browser window. If you still can't view the pics email me and I mail you them.
Thanks and sorry for trouble,
Lorenzo
Old February 9th, 2007, 07:27 AM   #617
Trustee

FS: PS Technki mini35 for XL1/XL2/XLH1 with 2 lens mounts

For sale mint condition PS Technik mini35 series 300 version "C" adapter outfitted for the Canon XL series video cameras. There are 3 iterations of the series 300 units, A, B and C. The main differences were in the relay lens mask, I will explain this in more detail.

Verision "A" had a super35 mask compared to the version "B".
Version "B" was modified to have an Academy 35mm mask to allow more zoom lense to work (except 35mm cine zooms)
Version "C" - new electronics board to regulate voltage on the ground glass motor for more consistent motor speed.

Unit for sale comes with the following items and all is in super mint condition with only 10 hours use:

P+S Technik mini 35 image converter series 300 version "C"
P+S Pair of P+S rods (for 15mm light weight support)
P+S Shoulder Set mini 35 digital for Canon XL1s
P+S Ergonomic holder for professional Canon viewfinder
P+S Technik XL1, XL1s
P+S Plate adapter for XL2 mount kit
P+S Arri PL Cine Lens Mount
P+S Nikon Lens Mount
P+S PL Lens mount cover

Also can include aluminum flight case with foam cutouts fit perfectly to the adapter and parts.

Item can be shipped from Toronto, Canada or Rochester, NY.

Serious inquiries only. Make an offer. Thank you.
Old February 9th, 2007, 08:21 AM   #618
Major Player

Bravo Lorenzo.
Bellissima.
Yes copying/pasting the links works.
What are you putting the thread on the lenses with?
Old February 9th, 2007, 08:28 AM   #619
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Benton
What are you putting the thread on the lenses with?
Looks like double-stick foam tape.
Old February 9th, 2007, 08:31 AM   #620
Major Player

Lorenzo, are you going to post an asking price for those who might be interested?
Old February 9th, 2007, 09:23 AM   #621
New Boot

The gears are fixed on the lens with an elastic-rubber strip. If someone is interested to see more photos or a video sample please email me. Asking price is 310 euros.
Thanks,
Old February 9th, 2007, 11:01 AM   #622
Inner Circle

UK only - equipment urgently sought

In March I am visiting a number of very remote areas of Kenya to produce a short video on behalf of the Kipungani Schools Trust, registered charity number 1080588.

The basic premise of the video is to shoot the travels of two musicians (one British, one South African) around Kenya as they record tribal songs performed by the children of the six schools the Trust has established so far. The recordings will be turned into a CD which is to be sold to raise further funds for new schools and teachers. Likewise, the video will be used to raise funds for the Trust.

I am giving four weeks of my time at no cost to the Trust and I will be using my own equipment (XL2). However, there are certain items that we just cannot afford to buy for this project. We had established a source for all of these items but with less than three weeks to go we have sadly been let down.

I’m seeking people who may be willing to loan (or even donate!) items for the duration of the shoot (first two weeks of March) plus a few days either side.

I have a small sum available to offset any expenses incurred (although I am trying to save this for DV tape stock).

I am based 35 miles out of London, down the M3, near Fleet/Camberley. I would be more than happy to travel to you to pick up any loaned items and I can offer a security deposit if you require. All loaned equipment will be fully insured.

These are the items I need to source as soon as I can:

- Canon 3X Wide Angle Lens for Canon XL2, or
- Century Optics or Red Eye 72mm wide angle.
- Rugged carry case for assembled XL2, ideally suitable for cabin luggage if that’s actually possible!
- Decent, sturdy, lightweight tripod legs (and case) that will accept a Manfrotto 501 head (which I have) or a complete tripod kit to 501 specs or better. My legs are ancient, very heavy and very unwieldy.

In return, I can’t offer very much although you will, of course:

- be credited on the video
- receive a complimentary copy of the CD and the DVD
- receive the heartfelt thanks of the Trust and the nearly 3000 schoolchildren (so far) who will benefit from your kindness.

If you would like further information about the Trust, please click to http://www.thekstrust.com/ or if you would like to simply make a donation visit http://www.thekstrust.com/make-donation.asp. I am not affiliated with the Trust, just commissioned to shoot and produce the video. I got involved because I directed a music video for the South African band Cradle, two members of which are the ones I am shooting for this project. If you're interested you can see the video at www.myspace.com/cradlejess. There are a few threads in the XL2 and Sony Vegas forums here at DVi that talk about the production of the video. It's the guitarist, Neil, and the bass player/singer, Jess, who are making the trip.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Kindest regards,

Ian Stark
ian@film-it.net
Tel 07900 904721 or 01252 664997
Old February 9th, 2007, 11:03 AM   #623
Regular Crew

WTB: Notebook for Editing

Looking to buy notebook for editing in the field. Plan to run either Vegas 6 or Vegas 7. Prefer hard drive of 100gb or more and ram of 2gb. Anyone have one ready to go?
Old February 9th, 2007, 11:43 AM   #624
Major Player

Hi Jad. Still interested?
Old February 9th, 2007, 11:43 AM   #625
Regular Crew

....threw it away a couple years back. IMO, the oem mic wasn't perfectly good....

thank you for your constructive input.
Old February 9th, 2007, 01:20 PM   #626
Trustee

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=85173

ash =o)
Old February 9th, 2007, 02:10 PM   #627
Regular Crew

Wanted: Canon XH-A1

Hi, know this is probably a long shot. But the XH-A1 has dropped in price recently, and I'll jump on it in a few days, probably Monday or Tuesday.

However, is there anyone looking to sell an XH-A1 at this point?

The best legitimate deal on a new XH-A1 is about $3325 including shipping, which is great, but I was hoping there was someone here who had one with say an extra battery or case or accessories for around that price; or willing to sell stock for a little lower than that.

Thanks.
Old February 9th, 2007, 02:32 PM   #628
Major Player

I dont have the camcorder on me, but I know one is the smaller one and the other battery is the large one. Hope this helps, I will find out and post later today. Thanks
Old February 9th, 2007, 04:49 PM   #629
Major Player

Yes, wondering if you have anyone who can vouch for you. I think everyone can understand my hesitation in sending money to Europe without at least peace of mind.
Old February 9th, 2007, 05:32 PM   #630
Trustee

I also have a Firestore FS-4HD for sale (works with DV and HDV~ 40GB 3.5hrs!)
$750
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds