Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 49 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2007, 11:30 AM   #721
Regular Crew

e-mail replied, pending payment.
Old February 15th, 2007, 01:40 PM   #722
Major Player

WTB: Sony Fx1 stuff :)

Hello

Just recently acquired the quite magnificent sony Fx1 - and am currently looking for a couple things

1) Soft carry case (doesn't have to be fancy, just something easy to carry with good padding and enough compartments)
2) Tripod - I would love to have a good set of sticks for it - again nothing too crazy but something with a fluid head and a strong pair of legs

That's pretty much it for now - there definitely is a budget as i wouldn't want to be spending much more than $50-$70 for the case and $150-$170 for the sticks but if you could let me know what you have, i would definitely appreciate it. Thanks again!

Vish
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #723
Inner Circle

Consider this cheap case hard case as an altenative, adding your own padding. I use this for my FX1, and it fits fine, and I use padding to keep it from bouncing off sides.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=36871

Then take the money saved and try to move up in tripods.

I you are stuck in cheap tripod land, I have used the Velbron Videomate 607 for the FX1, and using it carefully, can get acceptable results. The head is "fluid", at least in feel, if not actually.
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:36 PM   #724
Inner Circle

480 full kit with camera now
$350

560 full kit with camera now
$450

Epic housing
$75

Spider brace
$40

Marshall
$175

Clearing out to buy second camera.
Old February 15th, 2007, 02:38 PM   #725
Regular Crew

Camera Panasonic DVX100A

1 Panasonic AGDVX100A with 160 hrs in excellent condition (only AY-DVM63MQ tape has been used and never served as deck)

1 battery Panasonic CGA-D54s 5400 mAh
1 battery DVXuser D54 5000 mAh
1 battery Panasonic CGR-D16 1600 mAh
1 B&W uv filter 72 mm

and all the standard package coming with the DVX100A, charger, remote, etc... $ 2 600 cdn

I can email photos on demand.
Old February 15th, 2007, 03:30 PM   #726
Regular Crew

HVR-A1U for sale

I have a Sony HVR-A1U for sale that has a bad iLink connection. I sent it to Sony and they want $1400 to repair it (too much for me to afford). The camera still works fine aside from the iLink issue. This would make a great second or third unit for someone who needs another HDV cam.

This is my only HDV camera so I have no way to pull the tapes off once recorded since I am unable to use the iLink anymore. I don't have the market demand here to justify the repair costs.

I have some accessories for this camera too that I will include with it or sell separately. Current retail prices listed.

I have:
(1) Sony .7x wide angle lens [VCL-HG0737Y] *$129.95*
(1) Cavision lens hood for Sony WA lens [LH-77] *$39.95*
(1) Canon .7x wide angle lens [WD-H37] *$149.95*
(2) Extended Sony batteries [NP-QM71D] *$69.95*
(1) Sony Mini charger [BC-TRM] *$36.99*
(1) Tiffen Soft F/X 3 37mm lens filter [37SFX3] *$40.20*

and of course the complete HVR-A1U with all original accessories and packaging.

Camera with original accessories I will sell for $1,300. I will sell everything together including the additional accessories for $1,700.

Please PM me with offers. This could be an extremely good deal for someone with multiple HDV cams or an alternate method for pulling HDV off the tapes without the on camera iLink.

Last edited by Aaron Pinto; February 15th, 2007 at 10:45 PM.
Old February 15th, 2007, 04:08 PM   #727
Regular Crew

you still have the hvx available? I am looking for one. do you have Barry's book and any p2 cards available?
Commandment #11- "Thou shalt Render as thou goest."

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom" (Prov. 1:7)
Old February 15th, 2007, 04:16 PM   #728
Major Player

Bryon, I just emailed you.
Old February 15th, 2007, 04:29 PM   #729
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Barcellos
Consider this cheap case hard case as an altenative, adding your own padding. I use this for my FX1, and it fits fine, and I use padding to keep it from bouncing off sides.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=36871

Then take the money saved and try to move up in tripods.

I you are stuck in cheap tripod land, I have used the Velbron Videomate 607 for the FX1, and using it carefully, can get acceptable results. The head is "fluid", at least in feel, if not actually.
Thanks Chris for your insight.. you're right about the sticks.. i guess i'm just feverishly hoping someone out there would have something in my price range - as for the case, i've had hard cases before and while they have their place (and i'll probably end up getting one later) i think i'd want to go with a soft case for now as it's much easier to lug around - course that's just my opinion
Old February 15th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #730
Inner Circle

Azden VHS wireless receiver and Mike sender!

Having won DV#7, I received the great G2 wireless system from Guy Cochran at the DVeStore. I also bought the matching wireless mike sender/shotgun sender for this unit. Thanks very much Guy!

No longer needed and up for sale is my other unit, an Azden VHS unit with the wireless receiver and the shotgun mike sender.

Azden WX/T-Pro Sender and Azden WR-PRO receiver. I have put links to the current prices below. These units work great, but I have too much stuff now. Someone else can get some use out of it.

New around $220.00, you can have them for $120.00 shipped in the 48 states.

http://www.videodirect.com/Merchant2...ct_Code=WRPROS

http://www.videodirect.com/Merchant2...Code=WXTPRO169

Thanks and ask any questions you need to.

Mike
Old February 15th, 2007, 05:30 PM   #731
Still Motion

Anybody out there even thinking about selling one in the next couple months?
Old February 15th, 2007, 05:32 PM   #732
Still Motion

Wanted: Varizoom Aviator

If you have one or know of somebody selling one, please let me know. I may also consider the Varizoom prolite or a similar Steadicam product.

Patrick
Old February 15th, 2007, 05:51 PM   #733
Still Motion

FS: Magiqcam with 4" Glidecam monitor

I'm looking at selling my Magiqcam IIA setup and getting into a slightly higher priced unit as I really enjoy this rigs and they have worked well for us.

Magiqcam, which I believe is now out of business, sold their units as pretty complete kits which include:
-vest
-dual spring arm (holds up to 15 lbs)
-sled
-adapter for balancing the unit on a c-stand
-plate for mounting a battery and one for mounting a monitor

I can also include a Glidecam L4-pro 4" monitor which is a really good monitor for use with the Magiqcam. Has plenty of picture controls and is nice and small. Comes with the standard battery that lasts a couple hours. I also have a generic lithium ion battery (not included) which can power the monitor for several hours. I can add this one in for extra or point yu in the right direction to grab one.

This unit is functionally perfect. It has had some minor problems in the past that have all been completely fixed or had small parts replaced. Everything is working as it should right now. Everything will shop in a custom hard case made for the Magiqcam.

I would like $1500US with everything for the Magiqcam and the glidecam monitor, or $1300US without the monitor (it is very usable without an external screen, just more fun that way and very helpful for 35mm adapters).

Check out video samples on our website at www.still-motion.ca that were all shot with the Magiqcam.

Patrick

Last edited by Patrick Moreau; February 15th, 2007 at 09:26 PM.
Old February 15th, 2007, 06:08 PM   #734
Major Player

I'm pretty interested. Does the receiver plug in to XLR or would I need to get an adapter for that? Antennas included? Also, how is everything powered?
Old February 15th, 2007, 06:10 PM   #735
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jad Meouchy
I'm pretty interested. Does the receiver plug in to XLR or would I need to get an adapter for that? Antennas included?
Just like the pictures show. Out of the receiver is a mini jack, transmitter is female XLR. Antenna is on the receiver, transmitter antenna is internal.

Mike

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds