Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 52 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2007, 10:39 PM   #766
Regular Crew

Hi Paul,

Just wanted to thank you again for going out of your way to get me the spider brace on Saturday. This was my first dealing with a fellow dvinfo'er and for anyone considering doing business with Paul I wanted to share what a positive experience this was for me.

Paul it was great to meet you!

~Mike
Old February 18th, 2007, 06:45 AM   #767
Major Player

FS: 16x9 HDV7X1 0.7 Wide Angle Converter

16x9 HDV7X1 0.7 Wide Angle Converter Lens for Sony HDRFX1, HVRZ1U, Panasonic DVX100B, Canon XL2 and H1 cameras...
I bought this from B&H several months ago and it is in Perfect condition; I have just started using the Wide Angle Canon Lens (the older 3x) and have no more need of this adapter.
I like wide shots - though in all honesty, this 16x9 looses it's sharpness towards the outer edges of the picture - you see this with HD. Nevertheless, I found it very useful.

It sells for 600$
though the closest thing now is the .75
Here's a link to the 0.75 (which is the closest picture)The 0.75 sells for 800$
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont....x=0&image.y=0
I would ask 300$ for it

"The adapter is for 72mm thread and has a 98mm outer diameter accepting 95mm circular filters You are no longer limited to the range of your camcorder's built-in zoom lens. 16x9 HDV7X1 0.7X Wide Angle Converter offers a top-quality and cost-effective method of obtaining wider angle images with the Sony's HDR-FX1, HVR-Z1U, Panasonic DVX100B and Canon XL2 & H1 cameras. Key Features • High Quality Lens The HDV7X1 has been constructed with no sacrifice to quality, crafstmanship is meticulous in every detail. This top quality optical product employs three multi-coated optical glass elements to yield clean, high definition pictures. • Front Filter & Mattebox Compatible The Converter's 95mm front thread allows users to directly thread mount glass filters and other accessories. Plus, this optical accessory integrates beautifully with professional mattebox systems such as those from Alfred Chrosziel. • Works with Popular Camcorders A convenient 72mm screw-in rear thread facilitates quick and easy installation to the front of the Sony's HDR-FX1 lens and to other camcorders such as the Panasonic DVX100/A, and Canon XL1, XL2 & H1 cameras. • Adds 30% wider coverage • Full Zoom • Quick & easy installation • Three multi-coated glass elements"
Old February 18th, 2007, 08:20 AM   #768
Inner Circle

Mike it was also nice to meet and discuss both of our passions for shooting video. I hope the Spiderbrace works well for you. It was great how easy delivery worked out for both of us.
Cheers,
Paul

Spider brace is sold.

Still have for sale:

Helmet Cam
480 line helmet cam full kit (40 hrs)
w/wide angle
water proof box
water proof mike
sony DCR-HC30 mini dv cam - 40 hrs
Also 6 new Panasonic AY-DVM63AMQ tapes
$350

Helmet Cam
560 line helmet cam full kit (never used)
w/wide angle
water proof box
water proof mike
Sony DCR-HC32 mini dv cam - 6 hrs
Also 6 new Panasonic AY-DVM63AMQ tapes
$450

Epic Camera Housing for GL-2
Never used
leash
Plastic polish cleaner for lens cover
$75

Marshall 5.6" Color TFT LCD Monitor full kit
$200

Clearing out to buy second camera.
Old February 18th, 2007, 08:25 AM   #769
Regular Crew

When I get back to the island I can take a picture of the bag. But you can find it in any REI near the compression sacks for sleeping bags and what not. They make bags that fit over the A1 perfectly. I kept my camera in the bag whenever it was not in use as to keep dust of of it, Regardless of what other case it might be in. The REI bags are great for this.

Eugene, thank you... I am glad you are happy with the camera. Actually I used a little bit more information than ebay. I searched through the two years of your posts. You can learn a lot from the what someone writes. I also found your imap listing. And pulled and IP address from your e-mail. (glad it was not from Russia) Everything matched address wise and you seemed to be an honest person from your writing. Then I believe in equal risk as well, as long as it is calculated.

But thank you,
Jay
Old February 18th, 2007, 09:14 AM   #770
Regular Crew

Donation by E. Patrick. Coker

Hi everybody,

I would like to leave a special thank here to Patrick Coker who decided to give away some of his stuff (see this thread: http://dvinfo.net/conf/showthread.php?t=83799&highlight) for a group of kids(13-16years old) with which i am conducting a video workshop (in a youth club) since 6 month in a pretty harsh and sometime difficult neighbourhood in Montreal (Bordeaux-Cartierville).

Even more than just sending a microphone for free and a wide-angle lens for the camera, we received this week a box with those two thing AND 2 small spot light, a DVD player, some filters and even a Minolta Dimage 5,2 mp digital camera (with which i could give some more basic instructions on still photography) !

I wanted to specify the generosity of this member of the board in this thread, don't hesitate to move(admin) this thread if it's not appropriate into the private classifieds.

Thanks again Patrick,

Philippe Messier
Old February 18th, 2007, 09:38 AM   #771
Major Player

GI: Nebtek 7" LCD for XL

I've got a Nebtek 7" LCD (NEB70-XL) that I'm thinking about selling. It's got a hotshoe mount, a Hoodman H700, and a standard size Canon battery. The monitor itself works great, it's bright and it has automatic dimming, but I just don't use it very much. There is a stuck black pixel in the upper right hand corner.

Like this one:
http://www.zgc.com/zgc.nsf/product/1...256F4F006C6625

$400 shipped?
Old February 18th, 2007, 09:41 AM   #772
Trustee

John,
Sorry to hijack the thread but I have question regarding the lenses you are using. You find that the Canon 3x non-HD lens is overall sharper than the H1 HD lens + adapter? Or is it the fall on the edges that seems bothersome?

I use a Century Optics .8x HD WA adapter and it is pretty good but I do lose sharpness, especially at the edges. I have not used the 3x but I have heard good things about it. I do, however use the 16x manual all the time and find the image from it to be as sharp as a tack, despite it technically not being HD. I feel it loks every bit HD. Is the 3x Canon in the same league? Is it as sharp as the 16x manual lens?

Sorry to go off topic of the sale itself.....the statements you made just begged for me to ask.

Thanks.
Old February 18th, 2007, 10:04 AM   #773
Major Player

WTB: Firestore 4 Pro HD upgrade

I've got a regular FS4Pro, want to upgrade to HD. Anyone have an upgrade for sale?
Old February 18th, 2007, 10:24 AM   #774
Major Player

Marty,
Good questions,

I originally used the 3x wide to try and blend the 35mm adapter footage with wide shots...
The H1 stock lens is too crisp and wide 24mm lenses aren't great for Wide shots unless there is a subject in the forground.

But the 3x Wide has very little fall off and looks as sharp as HD,
Thus is splices seamlessly with the Stcok lens, but not so much with the 35mm adapter.

The 16x9 is as sharp as the 3x lens, but does exibit a little fall off...
for 300$ for a wide angle it's an excellent buy,
I just have no need for it now with the 3x
Old February 18th, 2007, 01:14 PM   #775
Regular Crew

FS: Mackie M2600 FR w/ SKB rack case

1 Mackie M2600 FR power amp in an SKB rack. Both are in good condition, the Mackie's been in the case since I bought it. Super loud.

Here's the specs:

Quote:
2600 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
1700 watts @ 8 ohms bridged
1300 + 1300 watts @ 2 ohms stereo
850 + 850 watts @ 4 ohms stereo
500 + 500 watts @ 8 ohms stereo
Ultra-low-noise/ low-distortion design
Fast Recovery circuitry reduces distortion at the edge of clipping and beyond
Two 2nd order, 12dB/octave, Bessel low-cut filters with variable frequency from Off to 170Hz help optimize bass output of your sound system
Two 4th order, 24dB/octave, Linkwith-Riley subwoofer crossovers with three selectable frequencies
Limiter with On/Off switch (decreases distortion that may become present when the M•2600 is driven at max levels without affecting overall sound levels)
XLR thru outputs
Speakon(r) connectors and 5-way binding post outputs
Detented gain controls calibrated in dB & volts
Signal present and OL LEDs
Channel Status LEDs
Easily handles 2-ohm loads all night long
Superior T-Design cooling
I'm in San Francisco and this thing weighs a TON. Will deliver around the bay area. Asking $700 obo.
Old February 18th, 2007, 02:40 PM   #776
Major Player

FS: Canon 16X Full-Manual Servo Lens XL1/XL1S/XL2/XL-H1

I have for sale a Canon 16X full manual lens in pristine condition.

There are no marks of any kind on any part of this lens. It's in like-new condition, and comes with both original end caps, hood and the lens bag.

I recently purchased this lens, and since that time have decided to go with the Canon XH-A1, which doesn't take interchangeable lenses.
I never even mounted it.

Images are at:
http://www.omegastudios.net/16x/16x-1.jpg
http://www.omegastudios.net/16x/16x-2.jpg
http://www.omegastudios.net/16x/16x-3.jpg

The first $825.00 takes it, shipped insured to your door, including PayPal fees if used.

E-Mail works the best: kagrohs -at- comcast -dot- -net-

-Ken

Last edited by Ken Grohs; February 18th, 2007 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Added Photo Links
Old February 18th, 2007, 10:17 PM   #777
Regular Crew

WTB: Working Betamax VCR

I'm working on a project with a small pile of old Betamax tapes...

If anyone has a working deck that they are willing to sell give me a shout.

Or, if you know of a reliable place that will tranfer them for me, or can do it yourself, I'll be glad to hear from ya...

Thanks.
Old February 18th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #778
Regular Crew

Better late than never...

Just wanted to say that I bought this deck, and Bill was a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks!
Old February 18th, 2007, 10:24 PM   #779
Regular Crew

Hi

Our facility can play betamax is just about every version to
just about any format. 412-281-4000 www.dvdpa.com

Chuck
Old February 19th, 2007, 07:12 AM   #780
Major Player

sticks for HV10

Hi Holly
I sent you an email last week. Got the new HV10 on the way and thought these sticks would be a good match. Are they still available?

best,
Scott

Last edited by Scott Brickert; February 19th, 2007 at 07:14 AM. Reason: misspelling
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds