Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 74 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2007, 06:28 PM   #1096
Major Player

FS: Nagra Ares-M High Quality Field Audio Recorder, Like New

This Item is in like new condition, $700 or best offer.

Product description
High quality solid-state audio recorder, the ARES-M is principally designed to be used in any ultra-portable recording situation, and can replace MINIDISK©. Its recording media is a 1 GB built-in memory, for the recording of PCM Mono or Stereo audio. MPEG compression allows for longer recording times. The unit is powered by two “AA” batteries, offering more than 10 hours operation.

Equipped with a built-in microphone, it is also delivered with an external clip-on stereo microphone. Extra high quality external Mono (omni-directional) and Stereo (Cardioid) clip on microphones are available as additional accessories. A traditional external microphone can also be used thanks to the XLR input cable supplied with the unit. Designed for radio applications, the ARES-M offers instant start-up, one button recording, automatic level control, internal loudspeaker, voice-operated recording, low cut filter and onboard graphic audio editor.

The portion to be edited is shown in reverse video, and the IN and OUT points can be trimmed to locate the exact cut point. The position of each point is clearly indicated thus simple cut editing in-the-field is very easy.

The editor is totally non-destructive, meaning that the original material remains unchanged.

Compatibility
The ARES-M offers a miniature USB port. Through this connection, the internal memory appears on the “desktop” as a mass storage device (external drive) of the PC / MAC and requires NO additional software or drivers.

Special Features
Built-in loudspeaker
Stereo Line In / Out
Built-in graphic editor
Voice operated recording
Linear PCM, MP2 and MP3
Interchangeable microphones

Technical Specifications

General
Data Storage medium Internal 1 GB memory
Recording Method Digital (PCM) or Digital compression
Compression type ISO MPEG Layer II / MPEG III
A/D & D/A conversion 24 Bit Sigma-Delta
Sampling Rate 8 to 48 kHz PCM and MPEG
Bit-Rates 64 to 384 kb/s
Mono/Stereo Switchable
File Format (.wav) or (.MP2) / (.MP3)

Inputs
Mic. Inputs Miniature Jack
Microphone -10 dB FS for 74 dB SPL.
Sensitivity Approx. 200mV for -10dB FS (Dynamic)
Line Input Miniature Jack
Line Input Sensitivity 150mV -4.4V for 0 dB FS (Max 8V)

Outputs
Headphone Jack 3.5 mm stereo connector
Line Output 1 V FS
THD at 1 kHz 0.1 %
Frequency response 30 Hz – 20 kHz (-3 dB in EE mode)
Total dynamic range 85 dB

Power supply
Battery pack 2 x “AA” cells
Autonomy

>10 hours

Physical
Dimensions 125 x 53 x 22 mm (without external microphone)
Weight 200 g
Old March 6th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #1097
Still Motion

Glidecam 4000 w/ forearm brace

Mint condition glidecam 4000. No longer needed as I have a full body-mounted rig and a steadicam merlin. This works great for cameras like the vx2100/PD170 all the way up to heavier cams like the FX1 (although it is heavier to lift with heavier cameras). The forearm brace, unlike the bodypod, really helps with shooting for extended periods and is a worthwhile add-on. This is not a genuine glidecam forearm brace but from what I can tell it was manufactured identically to the glidecam and I don't think the buyer would have noticed a difference had I not menitoned it.

Asking $350 for the pair. Both items are absolutely mint. hipping can be done by any method your prefer and I will only charge what it costs.

Patrick
Old March 6th, 2007, 07:10 PM   #1098
Major Player

FS: Bogen / Manfrotto 521 LANC $145 or best offer

This item is in like new condition. $145 or best offer.

Built onto a small clamp, the 521 remote control uses the LANC protocol adopted by Sony and Canon Mini DV, and Hi8 cameras. It can be mounted to a huge range of supports, such as pipes, bars, tubes, and flat surfaces, for a wide variety of applications.

Key Features

• Control
Functions include:

* Switching between on and standby mode
* Start and stop recording
* Zoom in and out (Zoom wheel direction can also be reversed)
* Focus In and Out

• Comes supplied with a 9.8" coiled (extends to 19.7") camera connection cable that plugs into the remote controller and video camera LANC socket via a 2.5mm stereo jack.
• Clamp range

* Square tube or flat surfaces: 0.19 to 1.18" (5 - 30mm) height
* Round tube/pipe/bar: 0.47 to 1.38" (12 - 35mm) diameter
* Rectangular tube of flat surfaces: 0.19 to 1.18" (5 - 30mm) height
Old March 6th, 2007, 07:12 PM   #1099
Major Player

FS: Bogen / Manfrotto 521PRO LANC $250 or best offer

This item is in like new condition. $250 or best offer.

Designed for Sony and Canon Mini DV, and Hi8 cameras, the 521PRO is a compact remote control that is built onto a small clamp to suit a wide range of applications.

The 521PRO enables you to control power, recording, zoom and focus. Like the 523PRO, the 521PRO features manual focus buttons and an auto focus button, allowing you to achieve in-focus images easily when working in manual focus mode. (Note: Auto focus does not work with all cameras; click here to see Remote Control and Camera Compatibility Chart for specific information)

The 521PRO also has a progressive zoom speed (the further you rotate the zoom wheel, the faster the zoom), a fixed zoom speed (irrespective of the rotation applied to the wheel, zoom speed remains constant), or a customizable maximum speed, which you can set to exactly the level you want. To set a "custom"zoom speed, simply hold the zoom speed button until the LED flashes and use the wheel to record your speed. The LED shows you which speed you have selected.

The 521PRO can be used for a wide variety of applications. It can be mounted to a huge range of supports, such as pipes, bars, tubes, and flat surfaces.

The Bogen/Manfrotto 521PRO is a camera controller designed specifically for the LANC protocol used by Sony and Canon MiniDV, HDV and Hi8 camcorders. The unit can control many critical functions remotely, including power, zoom speed, record, and focus. The 521PRO comes equipped with the 522SCA 10" (25 cm) coiled cable which can extend up to 20" (50 cm.)
Old March 6th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #1100
Still Motion

Sony Vx2100, wide angle, batteries and filters

Mint condition sony vx2100. Grabbed a couple HD Canon cams so this is no longer needed. Not used too heavily as we shoot with 4-5 cams so the use is distributed between them and this one does not have that much use. Glass is perfect and cosmetically the camera only has scratched on the bottom where it mounts to a tripod.

Comes with the charger, stock lens hood, strap and battery.

Also included in the package, a Canon wide angle lens with a lens hood for the wide angle. I will also include three extra long life generic batteries, a polarizer, UV filter, and a tiffen 4 point star burst filter ($60).

Looking for $1850US shipped for the whole package.

Add the glidecam 4000 and forearm brace for a total of $2150US shipped.

Patrick
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:23 PM   #1101
Major Player

FS: Zoom H4 Pro Audio Recorder w/ 2GB SD Card, $275 or best offer

The Zoom H4 and the 2GB SD Card are both brand new. $275 or best offer

The Zoom H4 Handy Digital Recorder fits in your palm and is ideal for recording live musical performances, interviews, podcasts, meetings, classes and seminars. The H4 allows you to record 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio as well as in MP3 format with bitrates up to 320kbps.

The H4 features two studio-quality electret condenser microphones configured in an X/Y pattern for true stereo recording. It also includes 2 combination XLR-1/4-inch input jacks with phantom power for use with any external microphones of your choice. And the H4 is loaded with onboard studio effects such as compression, limiting and mic modeling. An 1/8-inch headphone jack is also provided for monitoring.

The H4 records on to Secure Digital (SD) media, a 128MB SD card is included with the unit. With a 2GB SD memory card, the H4 provides up to 380 minutes of recording in 16-bit mode (CD Quality), and 34 hours in MP3 stereo mode. And to move your recordings to a PC or Mac, the H4 includes a USB mass-storage interface.

The H4 provides four hours of continuous recording operation from 2 AA batteries. A back-lit, 128×64 pixel LCD provides the visual interface. An AC adapter, USB cable, windshield cover and tripod adapter are also included.

It’s also a 4-Track Recorder!

Unlike other field recorders, the H4 also has a 4-track recording mode for easy-to-use mobile multi-track recording. The H4 will also render 4-track audio with CD quality, 16-bit/44.1 kHz resolution.

Songwriters and musicians can use the combination XLR-1/4-inch high-impedance phone inputs for vocals, guitars, bass or keyboards. Also onboard are Zoom’s most incredible guitar and bass amplifier modeling effects. These effects accurately reproduce the sounds of the most famous guitar amps ever made.

And by-the-way, it’s also an Audio Interface

Recording directly to your computer has never been easier than with the Zoom H4 Handy Recorder. The H4 is the only portable digital recorder that also serves as your USB audio interface, allowing direct recording of instruments and vocals to your computer. And, if you don’t already have a DAW, that’s okay because every H4 comes bundled with Cubase LE, the perfect 48-Track Digital Audio Workstation for easy editing, mixing and mastering of your recordings on either Windows or Mac.

Together, these features make the Zoom H4 Handy Digital Recorder the most versatile portable recording device ever offered.
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:29 PM   #1102
Still Motion

Can you let us know what you think of the device? How well does it handle auto levels? Comparision to an iriver or Sennheiser wireless?

Patrick
Old March 6th, 2007, 08:42 PM   #1103
Major Player

GI: XL2 body

I've got a lot of XL2 stuff for sale, but since there weren't any bites on the accessories or big package lot, I'm wondering if someone is interested in only the body?

Excellent condition, ~60hr of same brand tape.

Located in Washington DC area
Old March 6th, 2007, 10:42 PM   #1104
Major Player

Hmm... I put together a set of legs and a head because I've been planning to get a second camera, but it looks like it might take me longer to get that together than I had planned, so I might be willing to sell. It's not the best bargain in the world, but at the right price I'll let it go.

I have a new 501 head - used once for a wedding shoot. I might still have the box, not sure. It's on a set of used 3046 bogen legs. I think the new 3046 legs is three stage, but this is the original two stage. One leg had some damage at one point (before I got it) and has been repaired very well. It is not ball-leveling - you have to level it by moving the legs. There is a cranking center column.

I'm willing to sell it for $315 (not including shipping). That's less than you could do at BH (looks like $380 + shipping for brand new set), but probably not the best deal you can find. You'd be responsible to set up a FedEx or UPS pickup at my office, that way I don't have to worry about customs fees charging back to my account.

If you would like photos, let me know and I'll send you some.
Old March 7th, 2007, 12:14 AM   #1105
Regular Crew

Any takers???
Old March 7th, 2007, 12:52 AM   #1106
Major Player

Trade my Glidecam 2000 pro for your 4000 pro + cash

I have a mint, and I mean absolutely mint Glidecam 2000pro.

Problem is that I'm hearing it's a lot easier to balance my Canon camera on a 4000pro.

I am willing to trade, mine for yours, plus $75 paypal. Each of us pays for our own shipping.

My 2000pro is mint, I'd really like an mint 4000pro.

All the weights, manual, everything. I'd hope your's has the same.

Thanks, I'm really counting on this.
Old March 7th, 2007, 01:31 AM   #1107
Trustee

Good never used equipment for trade/sale

- Flycam 5000 with arm support
- Nvidia Quadro FX560 Pro video Edition

I bought both these items for project that ended up not happening and now I'm stuck with it without ever having used it (I tried the fx560). I'm looking for someone who would be willing to trade ONE of these items for a 35mm adapter, a nikon d50, or (here it comes) a resonator guitar. I expect all the items offered to trade to be in perfect working condition.

I would also be willing to sell them, but since they were never used, and they are new, in their boxes, I would not make a big discount from the original prices.

As for a trade, I'm only willing to trade with well established respected members of the forum that have been here for a while.

Anyone interested may pm/email me.
Old March 7th, 2007, 06:41 AM   #1108
Major Player

I have a Bogen 501 head mounted on a set of 4-section carbon fibre legs that I'll let go for $225US plus shipping. These are in like new condition. I accept PayPal.
Old March 7th, 2007, 06:55 AM   #1109
New Boot

FS: Canon XL2, 3X Lens, Cases, Shure UHF Lav, Accessories

I've adjusted my prices to expedite the sale of my equipment. I will be putting it on eBay soon if I do not sell it here.

By the way, I forgot to mention that I've only run the same brand of tape through the camera when recording. I never have used it as a tape transport. I have a separate machine for this. If you have any other questions please ask. Thank you again for your interest.

Canon XL2 in the original box w/ Canon BP-935 battery, remote control, owner's manual, DVD instructional video, & 20x Flourite lens with image stabilization, 2 built in ND filters, and a 72mm UV filter. -- $2900 (I'll also throw in a wedding video instructional DVD.)

5 Extended Life batteries (4 Canon BP-945, 1 Power 2000 BP-945, approx. 17.5 hrs of record time) -- $250

Petrol PCC-1 hard shell travel case -- $200
Porta Brace CTC Traveler Camera Case -- $250
(I can fit both of these cases in the overhead compartments on a small jet)

Canon 3x wide-angle lens with 72mm UV filter. -- $925

Birns & Sawyer Image 2000 shoulder mount camera stabilizer. -- $250

Miller DS-10 2-stage aluminum tripod system with fluid head and case. This is balanced for the Canon XL series cameras. -- $1050

Shure U1UB UHF transmitter body pack with WL184 lavalier supercardiod microphone and accessories. UP4UB Camera Mountable/Portable Receiver. Frequency agile in the "B" range with true diversity. I've used it twice and it's the best wireless technology I've worked with. - $1175
Old March 7th, 2007, 08:10 AM   #1110
Major Player

No chance for a seperate sale on the fx1 huh?
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds