Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 9 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 9th, 2007, 03:29 PM   #121
New Boot

FS: Zoe-DVL lanc remote

I'm selling my Bebob ZOE-DVL remote purchased from B&H about 12-13 months ago.
Here's a reference pic of the model I have:

Its for MiniDV camcorders with a lanc input (Sony/Canon) or the camremote input on the Panasonic DVX100/HVX200.
Like new cosmetic and working condition. It was never abused and I used it on an FX-1 and VX2k for only about 15-20 shoots total (weddings, classroom shoots, and a few sporting events). I never lent it out. Asking $200 shipped (via UPS to the U.S. and USPS Global to Canada). I payed $249 plus shipping for it at B&H.
My ebay status is 100% positive with 99 feedbacks. I can do Paypal or check/money order. Reply here or PM/email me with questions and serious inquires! spoonmann_@hotmail.com
Old January 9th, 2007, 06:01 PM   #122
Major Player

great to see some film cameras up for sale :)
Old January 9th, 2007, 06:12 PM   #123
Major Player

This interests me. Are you able to post a picture of your gear? What's the cost to get the film processed where you normally go?
Old January 9th, 2007, 10:01 PM   #124
Regular Crew

FS: Final Cut Express HD, EncoreDVD 1.5

I have these for sale:

Apple Final Cut Express HD Retail (M9732Z/A) package, which includes these DVDs: Final Cut Express HD Install (FCE, LiveType, and Soundtrack), Apple Loops for Soundtrack, and 2 discs of LiveType data. Also includes all the literature, including FCE and Soundtrack guidebooks, and the original retail box. The only thing I can't find is the FCE Quick Reference card, and I'm confident it's around here somewhere. Apple sells this for $299; I'm looking for $200 shipped.

http://www.apple.com/finalcutexpress/

Also, Adobe Encore DVD 1.5. This is the retail version, I have the manual/quick reference and the DVD box for the disc (no retail box). Perfect for an upgrade to Encore DVD 2.0, or use it as is. This is Windows-only software, also.

Adobe's page on license transfer, which I will insist we follow:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowled...fm?id=tn_15281

I'll sell this one for $100 shipped.
Old January 9th, 2007, 11:18 PM   #125
New Boot

Updated Price Now $1350

(Looks like the edit option expired on my original post.)

Updated the price to $1350 for the above - thanks!

Robert
Old January 10th, 2007, 01:35 AM   #126
Major Player

Ta-100

Hi Dennis,

If you don't do a deal with others for $75, I'll bite - I can use another adapter for my extra tripod.

Warm Regards,

Michael
Old January 10th, 2007, 01:53 AM   #127
Regular Crew

small QT files of Frezzi. Shot yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Shofner
This interests me. Are you able to post a picture of your gear? What's the cost to get the film processed where you normally go?
HI Lisa,

below are a couple small QT downloads. re: film, processing and transfer. you can work out deals with kodak and just about any lab for discounts if you are a new at the whole thing. they want and need your business, remember that! i can email you more specific info on the matter as well.

noteL there is a red light near the eyepeice that should only come on for a
second until the camera reaches speed at 24fps. this is your crystal sync
indicator light. you can see it come on for a second when the camera motor starts to roll. there are two on/off buttons. a voltage meter and a
footage meter. on the back.

here are the little iSight movies that you can download off my server.
you should be able to hear my cat meowing in the backround. shot late at night, with my built in laptop camera, and i'm not very coherent at all. also, the small kitchen space might increase the sound of the camera you will hear. when the camera is in shooting mode, you can record audio very close to the camera when shooting interiors. If you are EXTREMELY close, you can easily toss a blanket or a couple towels over the camera to absorb any add'l camera noise. feel free to email me offlist. thanks!

http://www.447productions.com/frezzi.mov
http://www.447productions.com/frezzi2.mov
http://www.447productions.com/frezzi3.mov
http://www.447productions.com/frezzi4.mov
Old January 10th, 2007, 04:21 AM   #128
Regular Crew

Ken, I did't received, my email Id; 1) ashokmansur@rediffmail.com
2) ashokmansur@yahoo.co.in
Old January 10th, 2007, 09:25 AM   #129
Major Player

FS: new Panasonic 83 minute MiniDV tapes

I have 17 Panasonic MiniDV tapes for sale. Some are still in the original plastic wrappers. The others have been opened only to apply a barcode. Barcode labels have since been removed. These tapes have NOT been used, they are NEW. The tapes are left over from several video shoots. I use Sony tapes only.

Description:
Panasonic AY-DVM83PQ (with memory)
BH Photo sells for 5.99 for 10-49 tapes.

I'll sell for 4.50/tape for all tapes. Paypal only.

email: bill.rankin@sbcglobal.net
Old January 10th, 2007, 10:33 AM   #130
Inner Circle

Taylor,
To be clear, this is a STANDARD 16mm, not a Super 16mm modification, correct? ANy ideas if/what a gate modification would entail and cost?

Richard
Old January 10th, 2007, 10:36 AM   #131
Major Player

WTB: Cavision spacer for Sony HC1/A1

This item seem to be out of stock everywhere and I'm getting no reply from Cavision. I sent them another email today. Anybody out there selling one of these? Anybody know if Cavision is still making these? Thanks!

email: mindlee at gmail dot com

min
Old January 10th, 2007, 11:38 AM   #132
Inner Circle

time frame

I was wondering when the dead line is to submit our 60 second video?
Old January 10th, 2007, 12:55 PM   #133
Trustee

Dale that last post went right over my head- what did you mean?
Old January 10th, 2007, 02:21 PM   #134
Regular Crew

Kodak Vision 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Alvarez
Taylor,
To be clear, this is a STANDARD 16mm, not a Super 16mm modification, correct? ANy ideas if/what a gate modification would entail and cost?
Richard
Hi Richard- yes, this camera has a 1.33:1, Standard 16mm gate. the camera is single claw, and a super-16 mod would certainly be possible. taking a quick glance online, conversions seemed to be going to appx $900. it was far more expensive 3-4 years ago.

SIDEBAR: when i first bought the frezzi in 2003, the first thing i wanted to do was invest in the S16 conversion. this was also right around the time when kodak was rolling out the Vision 2 lineup, and the first to come off the line was 52/7218, 500ASA. so kodak was doing a big push, and i went to a presentation in NYC that promoted the new technology they were implementing in the Vision 2 line, etc etc. so i asked kodak for a demo roll and they gave me 400' of 7218 (which anyone can do if they call up a rep and sweet talk them a bit).

so a DP buddy of mine and i thought that we might be in luck with these new stocks, so we ended up shooting a test rating the 500 stock normal, framing the test shoot for 1.66 (S16 aspect ratio) and then did a normal process and 18% grey card one lite transfer to prevent any noise or supress any grains in telecine by under/over exposing. we then imported the 720x480 NTSC one lite transfer to miniDV into FCP (lab used 3:2 pulldown added 6 redundant frames to give us 29.97 for easy in, easy out) we then added top and bottom bars that gave us a exact 1.66 aspect ratio. we cut the test scene together, brought in the audio with perfect sync, output back to DV tape, and screened the footage to a variety of people to see what they thought they were looking at. video, film, 35, super 8, HD.... most people who didn't know about things that are 2nd nature to US thought it was 35mm. the more trained eye could not make a absolute distinction between 35 or 16 when we asked, so in our minds, we could now shoot with a standard 16mm camera and frame for 1.66 or 1.85 and the emulsions have become SO good that cropping the 1.33 frame was now nothing like it would have been with older EXR or Vision film stocks. we shot a few projects and specs when i was living on the east coast and it was a kick when people thought we must have been shooting with an Arri SR3 Advanced when we were actually shooting with a $2000 camera built in the '80's. this is something that we can never be able to do with electronic capture, and another reason why my girlfriend tells me i should NOT sell the Frezzi.

in essence, kodak has upgraded all cameras that work properly which is what makes the frezzi a great tool. my problem is that i've got the HD flu.

i have not done a test, but i would love to frame for 1.78 (16x9) and shoot the 50/100/200ASA Vision 2 stocks and do a 2k 16x9 transfer to HDCAM or D5, with the frezzi. hmmmm.....
Old January 10th, 2007, 02:43 PM   #135
Inner Circle

Thanks Taylor, thats an EXCELLENT response. And frankly, did not help me at ALL in getting over my HD flu.

I also saw a demo of the Vision stock at Worldfest Houston back when it came out and was very impressed. I really really love shooting film. I've always wanted to OWN a S16 setup, or a solid R16 like your own Ffrezzi package. And your price is really good and honest...

But the nagging flu is awful, aint it?

Currently shooting with the XL2, eyeing the XLH-1, not happy with HDV workflow and options at this point... and lusting after your Frezzi package,

Richard
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds