Private Classifieds listings from 2007 - Page 81 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2007, 11:11 AM   #1201
Major Player

I don't understand how this isn't sold yet. Had I not just bought one, I would pick this up in a heartbeat.
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:16 AM   #1202
Major Player

Well the firestore is not for sale at the moment, but I would guess it's worth about 500.

No fluid head or sticks, sorry!

I have a separate thread for this lot now that I've definitely decided to sell it all; I'm sorry to admins about the mess.
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:16 AM   #1203
Regular Crew

WTB: Vegas training

Yes I know about the VAAST site etc. Looking for someone that bought the training, did it, and now dosent need it. Lets face it once you go through the training you seldom go back to it and with the price retail.... Why buy a camera for new if you can get it used for less...
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:18 AM   #1204
Major Player

Somewhere in the realm of 2k.

On an unrelated note, I just realized I have some grammatical errors in that original post. But alas I cannot edit it :(
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:21 AM   #1205
Major Player

Wow, sorry about the email setting. All this time I thought it was set to receive. I had it filled out, but the "enable" was unchecked.

It works now.
RED ONE #977
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:37 AM   #1206
Major Player

email sent
Old March 12th, 2007, 11:51 AM   #1207
Major Player

Has been Replied.
RED ONE #977
Old March 12th, 2007, 01:23 PM   #1208
Trustee

Sony GV-D900 MiniDV Walkman like new!

This unit has just been overhauled, new heads, drum motor, cassette housing, etc. Over $500 worth of brand new parts. There are ZERO HOURS on the new heads and mechanism. The repair took longer than expected so I bought a new one in the mean time so I will give someone a great deal on this.

This unit has the biggest screen of any of the Sony DV Walkmans and it supports 16:9! It has analog ins/outs as well as firewire.

Included are:

- completely overhauled GV-D900 unit in excellent condition
- extended battery that will run the unit for 6 hours+
- original AC-V700 Charger/AC adapter
- Sony remote control
- additional Sony charger/AC Adapter

First $800 shipped gets it. No pics of my unit but you can find some general ones here:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-GV-D900-D.../dp/B0000206GD

ash =o) AshG@ashVID.com
Old March 12th, 2007, 02:35 PM   #1209
Regular Crew

KATA CC-193 Camera Case (2)

I'm selling two almost brand new (both used only once) KATA CC-193 GDC Camera Cases. I paid $130 each two months ago at B&H.

I'm selling them because they are a bit too small for the Sony Z1 when outfitted with a shotgun mic, wireless receivers, etc. so I bought two CC-195s instead.

I'm asking $100 each or both for $190. Shipping should be no more than $10 each.

Each case includes 2 velcro dividers.

Joe
Old March 12th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #1210
Major Player

Did you get it yet???
Old March 12th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #1211
Regular Crew

off the market

Last edited by Cesar Ruiz; March 12th, 2007 at 04:11 PM.
Old March 12th, 2007, 03:36 PM   #1212
Major Player

Received saturday. Thanks very much! Now I just have to wait for the actual camera to arrive...
Old March 12th, 2007, 04:09 PM   #1213
Regular Crew

Thanks for looking guys, items are no longer on the market!
Old March 12th, 2007, 04:12 PM   #1214
Regular Crew

Patrick,

Are you still trying to move this?
Old March 12th, 2007, 04:40 PM   #1215
Major Player

For Sale: Sachtler Video14 Tripod kit

For Sale: Sachtler Video-14 Tripod kit - $1,500

I recently purchased two Sachtler tripod kits from an estate sale. I only need one. This Video-14 kit comes complete - Legs, fluid head, bottom spreader, the appropriate matching Sachtler dolly, and a black canvas bag.

I contacted the Sachtler rep off their website and he tells me this head is rated to hold 2 - 24lbs. For reference I weighed my JVC GYHD200 with it's Dionic 90 battery mounted. It came in at 10lbs. I believe (but I'm not sure on this) that the Video-14 model has been replaced by a newer one. Off the B&H site I did my best to find a visual match for the tripod. Here's what I came up with (Main difference is my kit has no hard case):
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

This looks to be an exact match on the dolly:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search

The set looks to have been rarely used. The head glides like a stick of butter melting it's way down the hood of VW Beetle parked in the sun. The rubber straps on the base of the tripod are in excellent shape. Strong and tight. The wheel locks can be manipulated easliy with your toe, and keep both the wheels and the casters from turning - simultaneously.

The tripod can be extended to full height on both the base, and on the dolly (although to be quite honest, imagining my camera atop a six foot rolling tripod makes me more than a little paranoid). The head has three adjustments for verticle, and three for horizontal (one of which = zero resistance). The mount on the head is quick release and adjustable front and back. The handle mounts on either side.

I weighed the tripod on the home scale (not exactly the institute of weights and measures). It came in at 10lbs.
I weighed the dolly - 11lbs.

The dolly folds up nicely into a pretty manageable package by depressing a ball detent (one for each leg). The center of the base has a handle on one side of the triangle, which ends up at the top when the dolly is folded and makes transport very simple.

I've zeroed in on every scratch in these pics, so what you see here is exactly what you get. No surprises.

Here's the Video-14 kit photogallery:
http://www.gotagteam.com/images/Sach...dSet/index.htm

All in all the kit is made very nicely. Impressive. It's obviously in great shape, and the Sachtler line speaks for itself. But holy mother are these things expensive new. For reference, I recently crossed signals with my supplier and inadvertantly ordered this Libec http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/cont...ughType=search
I set the two up side by side to compare. While the Libec is a nice unit for the money, quite honestly it doesn't hold a candle to this Video-14.

I put a mint Canon 3x lens up here a few weeks ago at what is a pretty competitive price. It didn't produce one response, which was disheartening. But in the interest of keeping this tripod in the family, I'm putting the Sachtler up here too. I'll give this a few weeks as well.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds