DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2007 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/59142-private-classifieds-listings-2007-a.html)

Patrick Coker January 1st, 2007 10:10 AM

Private Classifieds listings from 2007

Here they are and remember the more you buy the better the prices, and also shipping is not included.

XL2 kit with 3 extra batteries - $2750

Sony GVD-1000 Mini DV VCR - $800

Sennheiser ME66/K6 - $350

Sennheiser ME62 Head - $100

Sennheiser Ev100 Wireless Lav set - $450

Rycote Softie - $150

Nebtek NEB50XL 5" Monitor $400

MANFROTTO 523PRO LANC $275

IMAGE 2000 Shoulder Support - $300

SONY 8042Q Field Monitor - $400

Lee filters lightweight video hood wth Converter ring for XL - $425

Tiffen Square ND.6 Grad - $80

Tiffen 72mm Soft F/X Glass filter - $50

Kata CCC-10 Camcorder Case - $150

Canon VL-10LI On camera light - $40

Any questions email me epatric@mac.com. Thanks

John Inman January 1st, 2007 10:55 AM

Dell Precision 690 for sale

Intel 5000X Chipset w/dual Intel Woodcrest 5110 processors, 4 GB of 667 MHz ECC DDR (4 X 1G), nVidia Quadro FX3450 video card, Integrated Serial Attached SCSI, Integrated SATA and Ultra IDE. 16X DVD+/- RW, 80 GB WD 7200rpm SATA HD. Windows XP Pro 64.

Warranty includes Next Day On-Site Service til 11/14/2009 and is fully transferrable to new owner.

I bought this system directly from the Dell Outlet as a refurb on 11/14/2006 at a cost of $1759.00 plus state sales tax. It is flawless and will be shipped in original container.

$1650.00 plus shipping.

capnvideo@bellsouth.net

Eugene Kim January 1st, 2007 11:54 AM

FS: XL2, century optics wide angle, 7" Nebtek/Panasonic, Israeli arm, etc.

Hi, I'm flying out on the eighth for two weeks or so, so if I can find a taker for my XL2 and a few other accessories by then, I'll sell them. If not, then I'll just keep for the time being.

FS: All prices include shipping, and unless you can pick up locally in Baltimore, Paypal only due to the time constraints. As I said, if I don't sell them in the next week, I'll just keep them since I'll be gone anyway. Also, I have 100% buyer feedback under my ebay ID, "ravishingruwooba". Thanks.

+ $2600: Canon XL2 in like new condition with standard 20x lens and 4 extended life batteries, BP-945 or equivalent third-party, plus Canon CH-900 dual battery charger which when plugged into the camera allows for 7 to 9 hours of continuous run time, I added velcro so that you can attach it to the back bracket for the XL2, and thus counterweight the camera when shooting over the shoulder, you could also velcro your wireless mic to their too for the same effect. Also, comes with stock single battery charger, original manual and the learning the XL2 DVD. Will also throw in a Petrol rain cover/jacket for the XL2.

+ $200: Canon HC-3200 aluminum hard case designed specifically for the XL2 (though I'm sure it'd be just great the H1 and XL1s, of course, too). This case sells for $420 brand new at B&H right now.

+ $350: Century Optics, full zoom through, .7x wide angle lens adapter designed specifically for the XL2. Very nice piece of glass, and I think a great add-on considering how long the XL2's lens is in a tight room or spot. Still sells for $699 brand new, and is the most versatile and convenient wide angle adapter available for the XL2.

+ $350: 7" Nebtek/Panasonic LCD (PN-TC-7WMS1) monitor with variable aspect ratio and Hoodman lens hood. Runs off standard Canon batteries. Still sells for $650 brand new. Considered the best standard definition LCD on the market, I calibrated as close as I could to a standard NTSC production monitor already. Comes with a matching Hoodman for shooting in the sun and too block off glare. A very convenient substitute for a production monitor in the field, known to be the brightest and highest rest among SD lcds. Comes with original manual, two standard duty Canon batteries (low in charge though), and cracked case generic, BP-945 extended life battery (still perfectly functional and lost of life left). Also, including 25' BNC cable with RCA video adapter plug.

+ $80: Film Tools "Israeli Arm" which allows you to position the LCD monitor on the camera at nearly any angle, position, or distance (ideal for those with Redrock M2 units who want to flip the lcd upside down, for example). Basically a really cool and lightweight articulated arm that has several joints which twist any which way. You then lock a little knob, and all the joints lock in place.

+ $400: If you buy both the Israeli Arm and the Nebtek.

E-mail: ravishingruwooba@yahoo.com

Steve Nunez January 1st, 2007 12:34 PM

Canon XH A1 w/Firestore FS4 HD $4000

Hey guys, this A1 is a few months old and is 100% mint. It has NEVER had a tape run through it- so ZERO time on tape heads! I've always used a Firestore to record video in HDV-DV mode- works flawlessly.

Everything was bought at B&H, I paid $3999 for the A1 and $979 for the Firestore. I also am including 2 of the highest capacity batteries that fit in the A1 and 72mm circular polarizing filter...I'd say I've used the A1 for about 6 hours or so- not much more than that.

I have all boxes and papers, manuals etc and have sold many expensive items via this forum. I am located in NYC should anyone want to check out the equipment personally.
I prefer a local sale but can ship provided the buyer pays fees.

$4000 takes everything.
(Total investment was around $5500)

Steven Houser January 1st, 2007 02:34 PM

LETUS35 Flip Enhanced For Sale!

LETUS35 Flip Enhanced In Perfect Working Condition...

U can step up or down on the Rings 72-58 82-72 rings run around $10
swapable FD or AI setup ,
IT is FD at the moment
Get your self some DOF FD mount Ships Quick!
Asking $619 Shipping Included in Price
Ships Next Day!
Ships Priority Mail 2-3 Days USA or Canada
Well Packaged
Adapter and all Glass In A+++ Condition
Absolutly NO scratches
Uses 2 AA Battery's Not Included to reduce any chance of battery corrosion

Fits ANY 72mm Threaded Lens such as XL1 XL1s Xl2 HDR-FX1 HVR-Zu1 and many others.. 72mm

Steven Houser January 1st, 2007 03:42 PM

I will concider Best Offer!

Adam Palomer January 1st, 2007 04:19 PM

I have found a few on eBay, but would rather purchase from someone here.

Orlando Arroja January 1st, 2007 06:15 PM

PDX-10 for sale

SONY PDX 10 for sale.1 yr old amazing condition $1500 CDN

Patrick Moreau January 1st, 2007 06:18 PM

Sent you an email about the monitor.

Jason Burkhimer January 1st, 2007 06:26 PM

Is this able to be adapted to the HVX200 and the upcoming Panasonic Avchd cam (43mm) ithink?

Steve Rolufs January 1st, 2007 07:40 PM

Because many have asked, I would be willing to split up the kit as follows:

Mattebox setup (incl. support, rods, flag, spacer, step-up rings, tools and accessories): $450 US

HRV-A1U plus Wide Lens, Dual slot AC/DC charger, extra battery: $1,750 US.

Both for $2,100.

Everything MINT.

Respond here, or to disccollector@disccollector.com.

Steve R

P.S. to Larry P, regarding step-up rings: I am using a ring from Century Optics (for the stock lens - fits perfectly) plus the wide lens ring I crafted myself from the lens cap (also perfect and snug).

Seth Bloombaum January 1st, 2007 07:59 PM

email sent re Israeli Arm

Ken Grohs January 1st, 2007 08:44 PM

FS: Bogen 3198 Studio Tripod Dolly

Hi everyone. I'm selling my Bogen 3198 Studio Tripod Dolly.

It's in perfect operating condition with some minor cosmetic scratches in the paint due to use.

Has 5-inch, individually-braked wheels. Very strudy. Can support a ton of weight.

This dolly is designed for the Bogen series of video tripod with dual-spiked feet, such as the 3180, 3190 and 3160 series.

Price is $175.00 shipped and PayPal'd to CONUS.

Local pickup in the Seattle area would be perfect and I'd knock off $25.00 for the shipping charges.

E-Mail contact works the best for me. Thanks for your interest!

-Ken

Ari Shomair January 2nd, 2007 12:34 AM

I have a HVL-20DM + NP-QM71D Battery if you are interested -
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-HVL-20DW2.../dp/B000063Y73

Eric Gan January 2nd, 2007 01:23 AM

Hi Ari,

I'm interested in your light and I've sent you an email through the forum. If you don't receive it, email me directly at ericgan AT gmail D0T com.

Sorry Adam, didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'm also looking for a light.

Eric