DV Info Net

DV Info Net (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/)
-   Private Classifieds (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/)
-   -   Private Classifieds listings from 2008 (https://www.dvinfo.net/forum/private-classifieds/82893-private-classifieds-listings-2008-a.html)

Jon Omiatek January 8th, 2008 07:51 PM

Off to eBay.

Anthony Gratl January 8th, 2008 08:18 PM

Hi Alan,
You can email me at agratlAThotmail.c0m. I'm interested. If you could give me your contact number we'll talk.
Cheers
Tony

Adam Hemphill January 8th, 2008 10:18 PM

FS: Panasonic DVC80 Kit - $1600

http://adamhemphill.com/c6889_20080107193540.jpg

I love this camera to death. Unfortunately, it gets used far less than it should and I could be in less debt than I am. Thus, I am hoping to pass it along to someone in need of an excellent camcorder.

With only 197 hours on the heads currently, the camera is in excellent condition as are its $400 worth of accessories. Included with the sale would be:

Petrol PCCB-2N bag
Sony MDR-7502 headphones (new in packaging)
Panasonic AY-DVMCLA cleaning tape
Panasonic AY-DVM63PQ tapes (I'd have to determine which of them I need, if any)
Domke Gripper strap
Audio-Technica 1.5' XLR cable
DynaMike 5' XLR cable
Audio-Technica 15' XLR cable
Belkin 6' FireWire cable
Original battery
Extended batteries (4)
Charger/AC adapter
Manual
Remote

I am asking $1600. If you are wary of dealing with someone with so few posts, I have plenty of references available.

Please let me know whether you have any questions or are otherwise interested, as I would be more than happy to assist. Thank you!

Michael Y Wong January 8th, 2008 10:21 PM

This badboy has been Sold!!!! Thanx for the inquires.

Kit Hannah January 9th, 2008 12:13 AM

WTB: Canon "J" or "YJ" 2/3" Lenses, Fujinon "A" Lenses for Panisonic

Hi all,
Looking to purchase some lenses at reasonable prices. Please email me and let me know what you have, their condition and a picture. They must be either Canon "J" Series or "YJ" Series, or Fujinon "A" Series Lenses. They al so MUST be a Panasonic Mount with an 8 Pin connector. Below is an example of some of the lenses I may take a look at, but not a complete list by any means. Also, I will look at offers for Canon and Fujinon HD lenses. But really looking for some great deals on later model pro lenses. Thanks

Canon YJ12x6.5 BIRS
Canon YJ19x9B IRS
Canon YJ19x9B KRS
Canon YJ20x8.5B
Canon YJ13x6B
Canon YJ18X9B KRS

Canon J9ax5.2B4 WRS
Canon J14AX8.5B4IRS
Canon J16ax8 BIRSD
Canon J17AX7.7BWR
Canon J22ex7.6BIRSE

Fujinon A15x8EVM
Fujinon A17x9BRM
Fujinon A18x7.6BERD

Thanks so much everyone!
Kit

email model, price, condition and picture to:
Kithannah@comcast.net

Paul Leung January 9th, 2008 01:05 AM

My mistake. I have enable the emailing function now. Please try again. Thanks.

Richard Eary January 9th, 2008 01:33 AM

Intensity Pro - Sold

The Intensity Pro has been sold.

Sergiu Pavel January 9th, 2008 01:37 AM

Bonus!

Both lights at 620$

+ bonus I will offer also a copy of Digital Cinema Training : Basic Production 2 DVD with total of 4 hours of useful video and film production techniques. Very useful for all the indie and pro video-film makers . An excellent tutorial that help you to improve your writing, directing, filming, lighting ... techniques.

Sam Rosado January 9th, 2008 09:03 AM

WHATS UP ALAN! i BOUGHT THE FCP AND SHAKE FROM YOU LAST YEAR, AND i AM DEF INTERESTED IN THIS CAM. CAN YOU SEND ME PICS????

Troy Davis January 9th, 2008 09:34 AM

Hello All,

I will be moving this item to ebay tomorrow. If interested let me know.

Thanks,
Troy

Kellen Dengler January 9th, 2008 11:28 AM

HA! I forgot it is now 2008 and I was looking at the January 7th posting date thinking it was just a couple of days ago. Doh! Thanks anyways.

Dustin Tran January 9th, 2008 11:50 AM

What kind of tripod goes with the 501.
Please send me some pic as well eg6_t@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Tran.

Jeff Mayne January 9th, 2008 11:56 AM

I too am interested please send pics to jeffmayne@yousq.net
Thanks,
Jeff

Gabriel Berube January 9th, 2008 11:59 AM

FS : LetusXL 35mm adapter for Canon XL mount

Hey guys,

I'm selling my recently acquired LetusXL adapter, which fits only on XL-series Canon cameras like my XL2. I bought this almost-new 1 month ago on eBay from a powerseller and was quite satisfied with the transaction.

It is in great shape, looks a bit DIY (that's how all LetusXL are) but gives great images with a smooth bokeh. Pictures with my XL2 are great, but a bit smoother than with the 20x lens on. According to Quyen Le (maker of this adapter) on his website, it loses approx. 1 1/2 f-stops and has a 1.9x zoom factor. It comes with a reversable Nikon/Canon mount and 2 batteries. You can mount it with a 28 or 50mm lens on without any rail system, but I wouldn't advise that, as the total weight gets the adapter down a bit.

The reason I'm selling is that I don't like much the 1.9x zoom factor of the adapter and would like to get the more rugged and luminous LetusXL Extreme from the Le brothers when it comes out later this year. I'm keeping my Nikon lenses so please, don't bother asking! :-)

I'm asking for 650$ or better offer, shipping and insurance included. Will only ship to Canada or the US. I know I'm a fairly new member here, but I'm honest and will answer any questions you guys got, just PM me!

I'll post pics later for those interrested!

Thanks for looking,

Gabe

Alan Ortiz January 9th, 2008 01:13 PM

Hey Sam good to hear from ya. Sent you a PM.