Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 116 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2008, 12:54 AM   #1726
Trustee

I'm surprised too. Very much so. Here I have a fast lens that covers all main focal lenghts and nobody seems to be interested. Luckily I'm by no means desperate to sell, so I'll just keep it as long as it takes until someone takes it.
Old March 31st, 2008, 01:13 AM   #1727
Major Player

FS in Europe (Netherlands)

I want to sell my 4 year old Canon XM1. It comes with the original acesoires like manual, belt, charger/netadapter, wireless remote and I add 2 BP945 6000mAh accu's. Never had any problem with it and it still makes fabulous footage. I payed over €3000,00 and are willing to sell it for €800,00.
You can e-mail me at kees-dot-duif at chello-dot-nl.
Old March 31st, 2008, 09:01 AM   #1728
Regular Crew

Bump

Tripod and Varizoom Monitor still available.

Need to move these.
Old March 31st, 2008, 12:11 PM   #1729
Regular Crew

Funeral Video Complete Course for Videographers

New condition for the following:

(Complete Course) Funeral Videos: Business Everlasting
The Complete Course includes everything from the first edition plus:

Keys to marketing funeral videos
Photoshop for non-Photoshop users
Secrets of scanning
Using the internet to grow your business
Graphics you can use (including Jump Back Vol. 4 by Digital Juice -a $249.00 value)

More information can be found at www.memoryvision.tv - sold for $179 plus $10 shipping. Asking $115 includes shipping and handling.
Old March 31st, 2008, 12:21 PM   #1730
Major Player

Sold

Cam Is Sold!
Old March 31st, 2008, 12:31 PM   #1731
Tourist

email sent

email sent "Tripod"
Old March 31st, 2008, 01:43 PM   #1732
Regular Crew

Tripod SOLD (locally)

SOLD - #3 - SOLD - Tripod & Head $ 550.00 Bogen 351MVB2 Tripod with 503HDV Head and Carry bag.
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:25 PM   #1733
Regular Crew

keyboard

Hi Mike....sent you an email just wish to confirm you got it as I havent heard from you

Steve
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:33 PM   #1734
Regular Crew

April 1 is tomorrow.
Old March 31st, 2008, 02:57 PM   #1735
Regular Crew

FS: Cineform Aspect HD 5.X License

Giving up the HDV game, so this isn't needed anymore.

Asking $250.00 for the license. (Paid $500.00 like most everyone else)

I will forward to a prospective buyer, the email from Cineform (David Taylor) verifying the legality of selling my license and the procedure for the new owner to activate the license in their name. It's not complicated at all.
Old March 31st, 2008, 03:21 PM   #1736
Major Player

Interesting. IM'd you.
Old March 31st, 2008, 03:42 PM   #1737
Regular Crew

Chris....reply sent.
Old March 31st, 2008, 04:49 PM   #1738
Regular Crew

UK PAL XL2 possible SALE any interest? EU

I am considering selling my XL2 as I wont be shooting on it again till late 2008 and it's burning a hole in my pocket. Shooting next one on a friends cam and buying a good baby cam sometime soon.

Low hours, used to shoot a short film and perhaps 6 evening length events in its lifetime. ALWAYS been kept insured so absolutely no faults guaranteed.

Ebay baffles me, one 2nd hand goes for £1450- another for £2049 last night, also 2nd hand and another sits at a starting bid of £800- and no one bids at all... Could be sold as a package deal with additional kit such as manual servo lens, kata case, portabrace rainjacket several batteries. Also could be sold as original package, I have the box in my loft somewhere. Depends if there's any interest.

It's still Digital Video's editors choice with a 96% rating and Canon still hold it up as their flagship model, as it is FANTASTIC. This is in Glasgow, Scotland but I would post within the UK.

Any interest? Would anyone care to make an offer? PS This isn't a fire sale so no jokers.

Last edited by David Carter; April 1st, 2008 at 07:20 AM. Reason: typo
Old March 31st, 2008, 05:07 PM   #1739
Regular Crew

Uk Pal Sony Hc39e Camcorder For Sale Sd Eu

Specs seen here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-DCR-HC3...outThisProduct

Thats an amazon link as they are selling the cheapest in the UK (as far as I can see) at £268.95 - I'm after £170- inclusive of post and paypal fees.

This is about a year old, has been insured all its life, had not very much use in that time, and is guaranteed to be in full working order, shoots true 16.9, has loads of manual functions, a 2.7" widescreen lcd and is just a terrific little camera.

Can take paypal or cheque. Item is located in UK Scotland, and would like to sell within the UK. I am happy to sell elsewhere but let me check the postage costs first. If you're local you're welcome to pick up, or view and I can send photos on request.

Also included is a sony memory stick pro duo which I am happy to throw in and a new dv tape (sony). It has a base station and a remote. Indeed all things that originally came with it in its original box plus a little more. It's class really, I love it but need some extra cash to make a film at the end of April.
Old March 31st, 2008, 05:15 PM   #1740
Regular Crew

Final Cut Studio - Academic

I'm selling my Academic copy of the original Final Cut Studio HD. There is NO DIFFERENCE between this copy and any standard copy except that you have to be a student to own it.

It contains: Final Cut Pro 5, Soundtrack Pro, Motion 2, and DVD Studio Pro 4. All the manuals, packaging, and serial number are included in its original box.

This is one version older than the current version of Final Cut Studio. It handles HD and HDV material beautifully. I'm upgrading because I'm shooting on a new Sony XD Cam which requires the newer version.

Asking $225. If you're a student and don't need the absolute newest version of FCP but want to be cutting in HD, this is the deal for you!

Cheers
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds