Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 124 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2008, 09:21 PM   #1846
Obstreperous Rex

See http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/showthrea...ighlight=hd100

These come up for sale all the time, just search this forum.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Old April 4th, 2008, 10:05 PM   #1847
Major Player

Hey Derek,

I have a JVC-HD100U(A) for $3000 shipped. No cosmetic issues other than a loose "foot" extension on the bottom which looks like its easy to replace (its screwed into the base at the tripod mount- everything else is in order) and low drum hours. I cant say for sure right now because im away but it should be about 55 drum hours.

Comes with the IDX dual charger, and two batteries- 1 E7s and 1 E10s, as well as the mount for the batts, and an anton bauer power tap to hook up accessories like a firestore or lights, etc. I took care of it like i was going to sell it because...well when i bought it I knew that i might need to so its been well taken care of. I've recently upgraded the firmware to its latest version. All of the original packaging and documentation is included. Let me know if you are interested!

-Alan
Old April 4th, 2008, 11:36 PM   #1848
Trustee

Last call guys, either someone has a Letus to sell me in the next 2 days or I'm ordering one, waiting, and hoping it gets here by Early May.

With the extra time to think about my purchase, I'm now leaning toward getting an Extreme. Anyone selling an Extreme?

-Ethan Cooper
Old April 5th, 2008, 12:44 AM   #1849
Trustee

The item has been sold...
Old April 5th, 2008, 02:57 AM   #1850
New Boot

Free ads, Silly answers

Hi David,
I received plenty of such idiotic replies whilst trying to sell my PD170NTSC. First on ebay, a bidder in Nigeria never paid up. Then as i had ads posted on Craigs list, Gumtree... all sorts of chaps started coming forward most dubiously from Africa. One chap wanted to offer me a similar amount for his wife who was no a band tour of Nigeria. He also wanted it posted by USPS when the item was clearly stated as located in China. I then had others offering me amounts and only willing to pay by western union

On the buying front, the situation is even more frustrating. After advertising for a wanted camera on free ad boards etc... people would email me simple one word answers like "I still have one if you want it...?" several days after the posting 'Want what exactly?' Others would offer their cameras, even send reasonable photos and then not answre any further questions such as "what is the history of the camera?" and "what are the hours of use" etc...

This long sordid drawn out episode has meant that I'd rather use either ebay, a trusted community board (such as this one) or a shop listing in Europe to buy instead of hoping that someone will answer a legitimate ad on the internet with a legitimate reply.

Stephen
Old April 5th, 2008, 04:13 AM   #1851
New Boot

Not sure if it helps... but this chap below had a DVX100E for sale for 975 GBP.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Filmmaking-Equipment-Supplier.

You'd had to email him to ask if it's still available.
Old April 5th, 2008, 04:56 AM   #1852
Regular Crew

well tape mechanism not functioning well thats all all other parts are working fine
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:28 AM   #1853
Major Player

This has SOLD. Thanks all.
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:47 AM   #1854
Regular Crew

These are surprisingly still available at this price. Anyone...? Hello?(echoes eerily...)
Old April 5th, 2008, 09:14 AM   #1855
Regular Crew

No Ken, that won't work. I'm wanting to use a flat bar that I can mount three mic receivers on top of my XL1s.
-Tony
Old April 5th, 2008, 09:47 AM   #1856
Major Player

I have also looked for cold shoe mounts for previous projects, the cheapest I had found was about 8 dollars each plus shipping.I would be interested in a supplier of 2 dollar ones.
Old April 5th, 2008, 11:05 AM   #1857
Major Player

XL H1 still for sale

I've stripped the matte box and plate from the camera, and am offering it for $5,000 with the lens focus gear and two new small batteries.

This camera is is excellent condidition, with approximately 70 hours of use. It was used to shoot one 30 minute documentary (which was broadcast nationally on PBS thru APT) and has been lying dormant since last June when I purchased an HPX500 for my current film.

It has NEVER been used as a deck!!!

FYI: I am a professional filmmaker/cinematographer with 40 years of experience and take VERY good care of my tools.
Old April 5th, 2008, 11:21 AM   #1858
Trustee

bump............
Old April 5th, 2008, 12:35 PM   #1859
Trustee

The item has been sold...
Old April 5th, 2008, 02:19 PM   #1860
Regular Crew

These are for sale again, to order one you can send paypal payment of $35 to amitsitapara@gmail.com. I have sold many of these to dvinfo.net members and even more to members of skateperception.com (messageboard of people who shoot skateboarding). 100% customer satisfaction and I will make sure it stays that way. My paypal feedback is 39, also with no problems ever.

If you would like to pay by other means or just have questions, feel free to contact me at that same address.

I get a lot of questions asking but...currently these are only for the sony vx2100/pd170 (and vx2000/pd150 of course). I don't have any for the Canon GL/XM's. Sorry.

Once again, these are hand made by me and my father, no one else in the world does anything like this.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds