Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 129 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2008, 12:57 PM   #1921
Regular Crew

WTB: Canon HV20

anyone have one for sale? just needs to be in great/mint condition. any cosmetic damage should be reflected in the price.

all accessories (battery, charger, cds, manual, etc) and box is wanted.

looking for a sub 575 price (shipped).

thank you,
ayman hussein
Old April 8th, 2008, 01:48 PM   #1922
Inner Circle

Just be aware that is an SD cam, not HD (it's got an HDD, "hard disk drive"). I'll email you back on my CX7, it would run a a bit more - BUT you get high definition!
Old April 8th, 2008, 02:43 PM   #1923
Regular Crew

Kyle- I sent you a message. Thanks for the reply.
Old April 8th, 2008, 08:36 PM   #1924
Regular Crew

I sent an email to you regarding the XL H1.
Thanks, JF
Old April 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM   #1925
Major Player

Two Canon XH-A1's + accessories, + Canon WD-H72 wide angle

I have two Canon XH-A1 cameras for sale, plus a petrol bags with wheels, and extra batteries. Additionally I have one WD-H72 wide angle converter.

I'm asking $2,800 for each camera, bag, battery set.

I'm asking $280 for the wide angle converter.

$5300 for both cameras and the WD-H72 ($580 off)

Shipping from Washington, DC will be the actual expense on whatever carrier you want. If you are in the area you can come try them out.

Pay Pal is my preferred method of payment, and we can use escrow if you want.

The cameras are in great condition and put out a great image. We are selling them to buy a 2/3" inch chip camera. The cameras were used to shoot my sitcom Buddy Jackson (link below) episodes 14 and on, plus a couple shorts. They were probably used for 8 weekends of shooting.

Email if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Items with B&H page and costs if new:

Canon XH-A1
$3,300
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...Camcorder.html

Canon BP-950G Extra battery (lasts all day)
$130
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ery_Pack_.html

Petrol Pwr-HDV bag with wheels
$200
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...g_Wingbag.html

Total Cost for the package new = $3630

WD-H72 HD wide angle adapter
$360
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...0_8x_Wide.html
Old April 9th, 2008, 12:07 AM   #1926
Major Player

XDCAM HD 350 and related gear for sale

As I've started a different non-video related business, I'm selling my beloved F350 and associated gear. It is a Japanese home market model and out of warranty. Very, very low hours however.

Camera body with viewfinder, baseplate and camera base so you can mount rods, etc: $12,500

Also for sale is the lens, a Fujinon true HD 3.3x13 in pristine condition: $8,500.

Anton-Bauer battery kit: 4 station simultaneious charger, two Hytronic 140 batteries under warranty and two Dionic 90 batteries that still work perfectly, but out of warranty: $1,200

Cartoni Delta fluid head in great condition with some very robust aluminum two-stage sticks. Includes soft case, 2nd pan arm, mid and ground spreaders: $2,700.

Petroff 5x5 matte box with all three adjustable flags that is fitted perfectly to the above lens, but adaptable to any. Includes rods and nice follow focus: $1,750.00

This comes to $26,650. $22,750 takes it all and I'll throw in the very good Schneider 5x5 linear polarizer and 1/2 and 1/4 Tiffen Promist 4 x 5.65 and great Kata soft case that holds the camera with matte box attached.

I will entertain all offers for the entire package or the camera and lens together.

Please reply to:

Tip McPartland
tipsd9video@msn.com
909 338-3160

Last edited by Tip McPartland; April 9th, 2008 at 12:40 AM.
Old April 9th, 2008, 01:10 AM   #1927
Major Player

Dibs on the wide angle, email to discuss an offer being sent now.
Old April 9th, 2008, 11:44 AM   #1928
Regular Crew

Thank you Dave, I responded back to your email :).
Old April 9th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #1929
Regular Crew

I am interested in the Petrol bag. B&H has the bag new for $199.00 with the free rain cover. Does your bag have this rain cover and are you accepting offers.

Thanks
Dasher
Old April 9th, 2008, 01:17 PM   #1930
Major Player

FS: Canon FU-1000 and Canon 3X Lens for XL Cameras

I have the following items for sale for the XL series (XL1/XL1S/XL2/XLH1) of Canon cameras.

Canon 3X (24-72mm) Wide Angle Lens - LNIB - Complete with everything that came with it new, even including the still-unopened OEM lens cleaning cloth.
For those that want the details, it comes with the box, the hood, both caps, instruction booklet, warranty card, lens cloth and, oh yes, the foam packaging. 8-)
This lens is in superb near-new condition and has rarely been used (my main reason for parting with it).

Asking $625.00 with payment by Check or Money Order. I will accept Paypal if you're willing to pay the 3% surcharge.
Shipping is extra, as I will let you determine how you would like it sent. I can ship UPS, Fedex or USPS - your choice.

Canon FU-1000 B&W Viewfinder - In Excellent Condition
The viewfinder includes the power adapter that is used on the XL1/XL1S cameras (not required on the XL2 or XL-H1)

I recently bought this viewfinder from Kevin Martorana here on DVinfo, and right after I purchased it my Producer decided to shift gears and focus on using XH-A1 cameras. So we will unfortunately have no use for this.
The viewfinder works perfectly. I did test it on both an XL2 and XL1S by plugging it in, but never mounted it on either camera, and never powered it up beyond testing it.

Asking exactly what I paid for it, which is $515.00. This includes Paypal payments. Shipping again is extra at your choice.
I will knock $15.00 off the price if paid by Check or Money Order.

I have bought and sold several high-dollar items here in the past, but will provide a contact phone number to serious buyers for everyone's peace of mind.

E-mail works the best for me (click on my name for the link).

Thanks for looking!

-Ken
Old April 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM   #1931
Trustee

Ken,

Will contact you as soon as I get out of this all day meeting! Sorry.....I am typing this on my iphone under the table!

Marty
Old April 9th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #1932
Major Player

There have been a couple of people inquiring about Final Cut, but this is no longer for sale.
Old April 9th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #1933
Major Player

FS: PSC DV Promix3

I'm selling my 5-month-old PSC DV Promix3 that has been barely used (no more than 5 times). Works/looks perfectly.

For those who don't know, the Promix3 is a 3-channel audio field mixer with features that include line/mic switchable XLR inputs and outputs, tape return, channel-independent low cut filters, reference tone, and a host of other standard features commonly found on professional mixers.

I'd like to get rid of it as a package with a brand new Petrol PPMB mixer case and a box of 12 fresh Duracell PROCELL professional 9V batteries (the mixer takes 2 at a time).

New, this all goes for over $600. While this might as well be new (got the case a barely 3 weeks ago), I know I can't expect to get that back, so I'll consider any reasonable offers.

Also, NYC area pickup/dropoff would be stellar, but I'm open-minded.

Any interest?
Old April 10th, 2008, 02:59 AM   #1934
Inner Circle

I doubt $575 is going to buy a mint HV20.
Old April 10th, 2008, 01:51 PM   #1935
Major Player

WTB: Easy Rig or Turtle-X

I would like to buy one of these used. If I have to describe it, you don't have it.

JoJo
info@gunnsphotovideo.com
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds