|April 24th, 2008, 10:46 PM||#2162|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto, ON Canada
V1U / FX7 training DVD (by VASST) for sale . . .
I recently sold my HVr-V1U camcorders, and have a copy of Douglas Spotted Eagles training DVD "Inside the Sony HVR-V1 and HDR-FX7 Camcorders" to sell.
It's been played through once ... like new, no finger prints or scratches. Paid about $80.00 a few months ago for the title. Asking $40.00 + $5.00 shipping.
Here is some info. about the DVD:
If interested, please PM or email.
Thanks . . .
|April 25th, 2008, 05:37 AM||#2167|
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York, NY
Wish I'd had the scratch together myself - you'll have no regrets!
Sean Adair - NYC - www.adairproductions.com
JVC GY-HM-700 with 17x5 lens, MacPro 3.2ghz 8-core, 18gb. (JVC HD200 4 sale soon)
|April 25th, 2008, 06:13 AM||#2168|
Join Date: Mar 2006
Here is a product description for Flolight 2x55 watts:
The Flolight 110 watts ( 2 x 55 watts ) is the perfect light for studio and on location video work.
* Its small size, light weight, built in handle gives it the quality of a versatile unit .
* Gives an high output comparative with an incandescent ball of 400-500 watts.
* Use professional fluorescent tubes with high CRI level ( >90RA ), with no green or blue light sparkle specific to consumer fluorescent light.
* Build in professional ballast, flicker free, high output and no noise.
* Dual mount ( 3/8 ) offer the flexibility of mounting the Flolight 110 watts either horizontally or vertically giving you a choice of beam spreads.
* It offers the possibility to select the color temperature by using 3200K ( warm ) tubes or 5600K ( daylight ) tubes.
* include reflector extensions for a higher output.
* include front silk diffusion that can be used when you want to archive more soft shadows.
* when using reflector extensions in combination with silk diffusion you will transform your Flolight in in a powerful softbox light.
* The Flolight series are remarkable for their low level of heating. They are also know as “ Cool lights” .
* It offers protection against electrical shocks by using fuse that is integrated into the AC jack and includes a spare.
They are recommended for photo, video and film applications.
Technical Specifications :
source type: flood
power : 110 watts ( 2x55 watts )
voltage: 220-240 volts
color temperature: 3200K / 5600k
fluorescent tubes: 2 x 55 watts
no ballast: 1 x pro flicker free (>40khz;n>0.95%)
angle of illumination: 130 x 110 (grade)
illumination power: 1m: 1400 lx 2m: 720 lx 3m: 380 lx
mounting option: 3/8" detachable (allow to mount the light in horizontal and vertical position)
power cord: 5m detachable
class protection: IP20
product weight: 2.7 kg
package weight: 3.8 kg
product dimension (WxHxL): 586 x 184 x 48 mm
Package include :
1 x Flolight 2x55 watts
1 x Flolight 4 barndoors
1 x shoe mount 3/8" spigot
2 x 5600K fluorescent tubes
1 x Flolight spare fuse
1 x SoftBox kit
1 x Flolight 5m power cord
1 x Manual
Shipping price trough DPD Express (door to door delivery) for European countries is aprox. 50$ for one light and 75$ for both
Last edited by Sergiu Pavel; April 25th, 2008 at 08:45 AM.
|April 25th, 2008, 06:57 AM||#2169|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Oradell, New Jersey
Still for sale. Some inquiries received.... anyone interested?
|April 25th, 2008, 09:19 AM||#2175|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Central Illinois
FS: Sony PD150 and PD170 & other gear
I am selling my Sony PD-150 and 170. Although not pictured, both camera kits come with the original remote control (forgot to put in when I photographed).
All of my gear has been treated with extraordinary care. The gear has been used, but very carefully and it shows.
I thought I would start here before going to ebay. So, here is what I have:
PD170 kit (ncludes all item pictured): $$2250
PD150 Kit (includes all item pictured): $1900
Bogen501 head: $150
2-Manfrotto 522 Lanc controllers for Sony cameras: $260 ea.
New box of 10-Sony DVCAM PDVM-40N tapes: $85 (Not pictured)
All items include UPS ground to USA only.
Prefer PayPal, but if you're an ol' timer around here, I'll take a personal check and ship after check clears the bank.
If anyone is interested in the whole lot, PM me and I'll cut you a better deal.
PM with questions or call my office: 309-747-3266
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|