Private Classifieds listings from 2008 - Page 237 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #3541
Regular Crew

Wtt For 35mm Bundle

Vinten Vision 3 (3543) model. I only used it twice believe it or not. It's like new!! I had a
bogen 501 I used mostly. This has a #10 spring (holds up to 22lbs)with 2 pan
bars. The tripod is (3774) model. I paid about $2300.00. I am willing to do the trade for Letus Extreme bundle. I will sell the Vinten for 1500.00 OBO. I can send pics upon request..
Old July 24th, 2008, 07:54 PM   #3542
New Boot

Bought One

I was able to purchase a HVX200.

Thanks Kris and thanks to everyone else who contacted me with potential deals.

Brian
Old July 25th, 2008, 12:27 AM   #3543
Major Player

2x JVC HD100 Cameras, DR-HD100, Th13x3.5BRMU Lens

Hello everyone. I am selling my two JVC HD100 cameras. I also have the Fujinon Th13x3.5BRMU Wide-Angle lens and the DR-HD100 for sale as well.

Instead of trying to cut/paste this info to a bunch of websites, I'm simply going to direct everyone to my website: http://www.basslinedigital.com/sale/

If you have questions, feel free to post here or contact me through my website. Thanks!
Old July 25th, 2008, 06:45 AM   #3544
Regular Crew

Edius NX express for sale

I have an Edius NX express with HD expansion card, software and dongle for sale. GV will honor the current guarantee that expires at the end of October. Reason for sale is that it will not work on my new MacPro. Looking for offers around £700 (700GBP).

Geoff (located in Reading, UK)

e-mail: g.addis@recordingassociates.freeserve.co.uk
Old July 25th, 2008, 09:53 AM   #3545
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb Pickersgill View Post
Hello everyone. I am selling my two JVC HD100 cameras. I also have the Fujinon Th13x3.5BRMU Wide-Angle lens and the DR-HD100 for sale as well.

Instead of trying to cut/paste this info to a bunch of websites, I'm simply going to direct everyone to my website: http://www.basslinedigital.com/sale/

If you have questions, feel free to post here or contact me through my website. Thanks!
What camera are you upgrading to? Thanks!
Old July 25th, 2008, 10:39 AM   #3546
Trustee

PAG C6 Light System

I am just testing the waters, but I will shortly be selling of my PAG C6 on camera light system, as I no longer use this light, and as such it's sitting around gathering dust (figuratively speaking). This system is in great condition. This system produces fantastic clean light, has a focusable beam, is small and lightweight, and because of the composite body, stays cool.

System includes:
PAG C6 light

Complete system Includes:
* C6 Battery
* Shoulder Strap
* Charger
* AC Plug Connector
* 20 Watt Lamp
* Accessory Ring with Daylight Filter, Diffuser and Barndoors
* Camera Shoe Plate
* Light Housing with Lampholder

Extras Include:

Power Pack for C6 (2 additional) All batteries have belt clips on them, as well as carrying straps available if needed.
1020 Short Hotshoe Extender This will enable you to mount PAG C6 light and additional accessory to your cameras hotshoe.
1009 Lamp Holder (2 of these)
PAG lamps (30 and 20 watts)

This system is in pristine condition (Like New), and would retail for over $800.00.

I'm looking to let it go for $600 or best reasonable offer.

Last edited by Michael Liebergot; July 25th, 2008 at 11:21 AM.
Old July 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #3547
Major Player

So um yeh

Anyone? .. HC5 would be cool too..
Old July 25th, 2008, 12:25 PM   #3548
Regular Crew

Still available and Price Reduced

$450 plus shipping.

Mike
Old July 25th, 2008, 01:54 PM   #3549
Regular Crew

REVISED PACKAGE: More stuff in the package.

REVISED from above

I don’t want to sell my JVC kit, but I just haven’t needed to use them much lately. It’s time to move on, pay off some bills, And, I’d rather get them to someone else who will put it to better use. The Camera is in good shape, normal working scrapes but always kept clean & protected. Only partner and myself have ever used it. No loan outs to others. The only problem I can find with it physically is a small broken clip that holds a mic cable. I never even new it was missing until I decided to look it over before putting it up for sale. It’s been sitting unused for the last few months until two weeks ago when my friend and I used it for a low budget music video.
You Can See It Here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym7aj...eature=related

We have been using a number of higher end cameras lately, but damm I love the way the JVC feels. I can go all day with this thing on my shoulder. I have only ever used the Jvc Pro Hd tape stock in the camera, and have never run more than 3 tapes in playback. Firewire is working great. The power fuse blew early on and was replaced and calibrated by JVC in Ill. Been great ever since.

I won’t go into all the details of this camera, If you’re looking at this you already know about It. A Google search or JVC PROHD Forum On Dvinfo.com will tell you all the details about JVC’s PROHD Line.
http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/forumdisplay.php?f=98

For Sale: JVC GY HD100U-A “What Else Could You Need?” Shooting Package.
It’s A Great Way To Start Shooting Your Project Right Now.

WHAT YOU GET: REVISED ZOOM CONTROLLER AND GLOVE NOW PART OF THE MAIN PACKAGE

1. Camera: JVC GY HD100U-A With 72 Drum Hours, Includes: Body, Viewfinder, And Earpiece, Hd100 Battery Charger & Ac Power Adapter, Stock Hd100 Battery (never Been Used), Stock Mic, HD100 Instruction Manual, Hd100 Original Box. 16x Fujinon Stock Lens W/ Lens Hood & Cap, Fujinon Lens Manual
2. Hoya Uv Filter
3. Anton Bauer Tandem-70 On-camera Ac Adapter And Single Position Battery Charger. $545 New
4. 1 Anton Bauer Dionic 90 Battery 3+ HRS $400 New
5. 1 -ab-qr-jvc714hdv Gold Mount Adapter Plate $150 New
6. Another Spare Ab-qr-jvc714hdv Gold Mount Adapter Plate $150 New / My $60
7. Anton Bauer Abwmk-hd100 Firestore Mounting Plate $55 New / My $20
8. KA551U Tripod Adapter Plate For Jvc Gy-hd100u Camcorder $279.95 New / My $175
9. Porta Brace Ctc-2 Traveler Camera Case (blue) With Camera Rain Cover $289 New / My $150
10. Kata DVG-54 Camcorder Glove For Jvc GY-HD100/110/200/250 $149 New / My $100
11. Jvc Hz-zs13u Rear Servo Zoom Control For Canon And Fujinon Lenses $650 New / My $450

Base Package Asking Price $3400

TRIPOD

12. Sachtler DV2 Tripod With 75mm Ball Leveling Fluid Head, With Soft Case & Extra Plate $1000 New / My $600 ON HOLD 24 HOURS FOR A REQUEST

JVC VTR REVISED: lowered price -$100

To Round Out This Jvc Shooting Package: A Near Mint, JVC-HD-BR50U VTR, Fw 1.8. Currently 99 Drum Hours, Maybe A Few More As I Will Be Using It Untill I Move It. Works Great. A Must Have To Keep Your Camera Heads From Excessive Wear And Tear, Or If You Have Blown Your Firewire. $2650 New / My $2100

Camera, Ab Kit, Petrol Bag, Zoom Controller, Camera Glove: $3400
Tripod $600 ON HOLD FOR A REQUEST
Jvc Vtr $2100

I would prefer to sell the Main Camera Package as one group (1-11) and have priced it as such. I will however, lower the price on the individual items if you buy everything all together.

I want to move this package. I think I have set some reasonable prices, but I’m willing to take offers.

Make Me an Offer
Contact Me And We Can Workout A Deal.

Shipping To Be Paid By Buyer. You Pick Shipper. I’ll Get The Estimate From The Shipper When We Figure Out What You Want To Buy. Actual Price (I Don’t Believe In Charging Extra To Box It Up And Drive To The Shipping Office). Tracking Number Will Be Emailed To You Right After Shipping. Insurance Should Be A Must. I Will Not Ship Cod Or Untill Payment Has Cleared.
Old July 25th, 2008, 02:01 PM   #3550
Regular Crew

Hello Mr. Got the Letus I need.

Hey have you sold the letus yet? I am very interested but I live in Indiana you would have to ship it here..
Do you accept Paypal?

thanks really need that letus.....
Old July 25th, 2008, 02:08 PM   #3551
Regular Crew

OK guys, how about this. Price adjustment on these lenses. Take your pick, only $119.00 each (plus shipping). You can't beat that with a tripod leg.
Old July 25th, 2008, 02:56 PM   #3552
New Boot

will accept paypal, or cash(if you live in the area). shipping is included in price.
Old July 25th, 2008, 03:00 PM   #3553
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Klos View Post
OK guys, how about this. Price adjustment on these lenses. Take your pick, only $119.00 each (plus shipping). You can't beat that with a tripod leg.
E-mail sent.
Old July 25th, 2008, 03:19 PM   #3554
Regular Crew

are they still available, and if so how much would you want for the xl2 without the adapter or extender?
Old July 25th, 2008, 03:23 PM   #3555
Regular Crew

is it still available? im very interested.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds